One Step Closer.

I'll Be Right Here With You.
        

       A/N: Please listen to 'A Thousand Years' by Kristina Perri before you proceed reading! :D        

====================================        

[Minhee's POV]        

       Junhyung took a deep breath before pressing the notes on the piano. The soothing melody of the opening tunes met my ears as he began singing,        

Heart beats fast. Colors and promises. How to be brave, How can I love when I'm afraid to fall,  But watching you stand alone, All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow. One step closer.

       This song... It's the one that Yong omma showed to me..        

       

I have died everyday waiting for you. Darling don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years, I'll love you for a thousand more.

       He looked at me and smiled. I felt my heart flutter for the first time in a few months.        

       

Time stand still, Beauty in all she is. I will be brave, I will not let anything Take away whats standing in front of me. Every breath, every hour has come to this, One step closer.

       I stood behind him and read the lyrics over his shoulder, singing along,        

       

I have died everyday waiting for you, Darling don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years, I'll love you for a thousand more.

       We smiled at each other before proceeding to the next part,        

       

All along I believed I would find you, Time has brought your heart to me, I have loved you for a thousand years, I'll love you for a thousand more.

One step closer, One step closer.

       I stopped singing and felt hot tears streaming down my face. How can I do this to Gikwang? I can't.. I can't be like this...        

       

I have died everyday waiting for you, Darling don't be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years. I'll love you for a thousand more.

All along I believed I would find you, Time has brought your heart to me, I have loved you for a thousand years. I'll love you for a thousand more.

       

       

       The song ended and he stood up facing me, wiping my tears away gently.        

       "Minhee, don't cry. I know that you're feeling guilty and bad. But I understand, I won't ask you to accept this immediately.." he hugged me and continued, "... Like I said, I will wait for you to move on."        

                

       [Junhyung's POV]        

       I continued to hold her tight as she cried in my chest.        

       "Junhyung oppa, I'm so sorry.... I'm sorry. I guess I still love Gikwang oppa, I'm not ready yet.."        

       I smiled and kissed her forehead. "Dont worry about it. Just do whatever suits you, I'm happy as long as you are."        

       She hugged me by my waist and rested her head on my chest.        

       You have no idea how much I want time to stop right now, Minhee.          

                

=====================================        

       A/N: This is a little update^_^        

       I'm gonna do a double update since it's the weekend! Please be patient~ :D Dont forget to comment and subscribe<3