Yes, Sweetheart.

I'll Be Right Here With You.
        

       [No one's POV]        

       Minhee and Junhyung poured out the contents of the box and stared at each other in awe. It was obvious that both of them wanted the other to make the first move. Eventually, Minhee reached out for a bracelet that was made with colourful paperclips.        

       Junhyung chuckled. "That was the first gift he gave you because he found out that you LOVED handmade gifts. He kept pestering me about what he should make!". Minhee smiled lovingly at the bracelet. "Although it isn't something glittery or expensive, it's the thing I cherish most out of all these stuff.."        

       Junhyung gave her a reassuring smile and reached out for a rock.        

       "I REMEMBER THIS!" He shouted excitedly. Minhee tilted her head in confusion. "Whats with the rock?" Junhyung laughed and said, "This is the world's most PRECIOUS rock! You know why?". Minhee shook her head. "Because this was the rock you threw at Gikwang's head when you guys first met! HAHAHAHA!!" Junhyung burst out laughing till he couldn't sit straight. He ended up rolling on the floor in laughter.        

       -FLASHBACK-        

       Minhee was rushing for class when Gikwang threw a rock at her feet, hitting her knee. Minhee, being the fierce girl she is, glared at Gikwang and Junhyung, who were watching in amusement.        

       "YAH! What was that for?!" she said by picking the rock up and walking towards the boys. Gikwang doubled over in laughter as tears rolled out of his eyes. "Nothing! I just wanted to see your reaction, that's all!". This sparked anger within Minhee as she aimed the rock at his head and threw with all her might. She then walked off, laughing.        

       Gikwang sat there, dumbfounded as Junhyung laughed till his stomach hurt. 'I can't believe she dare to hit me with a rock. Doesn't she know who I am?' Gikwang, the Kingka thought while holding onto the rock.        

       And that was basically the start of a beautiful but tragic love story.        

               

       Minhee smiled inwardly while thinking back to that first encounter. "I can't believe we ended up together!" she said incredulously. Junhyung nodded.        

       Next up was a piece of paper with the words 'I will hand in my homework on time.' copied a hundred times in Minhee's handwriting. She scoffed as she held the paper up. "He kept this?!". Junhyung chuckled while looking at it. "I remember! He was busy sleeping in class, and he didn't complete his homework! Professor Kang punished him by making him write lines, but he somehow bullied you into writing it for him so he could spend more time with you!". Minhee pouted. "I remember he kept bugging me, it was SO annoying! I never knew someone so annoying could even exist!"        

       The both of them laughed before reaching out for the next item, which was an out-of-shape-extremely-distorted vase that the three of them made during pottery class. Minhee and Junhyung groaned in unison.        

       Minhee examined the vase and looked at the bottom. It was engraved with their initials; 'JH, MH, GK ^_^'        

       "Remember how the teacher told us we were natural disasters in pottery? Even if we work together, THIS-" Junhyung paused to make a gesture at the distorted vase. "THIS, is our end-product." Minhee giggled. "And we even broke the pottery machine! Miss Kim was practically FUMING as she chased us out of class and told us to give up learning pottery!"         

       They both laughed heartily and continued going through the endless amounts of memories that the box contained. It had been such a long time since Minhee felt this happy and at peace, and so did Junhyung. For once in a very long while, they felt Gikwang's presence, laughing when they laughed, frowning with them, and reminiscing. They felt that they were together again — three best friends with so much love they had for each other.        

       And indeed, they were right. Gikwang was there, smiling at the two childlike people he had grown to love so much laughing and playing as they went through the box of memories. He knew that Minhee was ready to let go, hence, it was his time to really leave her side. He paced over to Minhee, who was hitting Junhyung for making fun of a photo of her taken during class, by none other than Gikwang himself. In the photo, she was sleeping with slightly open.        

       "Minhee-ah, it's time for me to leave for real now.. I'm happy knowing that you're in safe hands. Saranghae, jagiya. Till we meet again, my baby girl.." he kissed the top of Minhee's head before smiling at Junhyung, who was sitting across from Minhee. "Junhyung-yah, thanks brother. Thanks for taking care of my girl. She's now going to be yours, so do continue to make her happy, arraseo? And take care of yourself too. Don't drink so much Coke!" He chuckled before walking out, looking back for the final time.        

       As he left, Minhee and Junhyung shuddered as they felt a presence in the room leave. Somehow, they knew it was Gikwang, and they were right. He was gone.        

       Junhyung held Minhee's hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze.        

       Minhee managed to whisper, "Do you t-think...?"        

       Junhyung just looked at the doorway of the room and smiled.        

       "Yes, sweetheart."        

               

====================================        

       A/N: Whoohooooo! Updated~ Sorry I'm not good at writing the memories! I tried my best! >_<        

       But I cried when I wrote this chapter.... ): ANYWAY, please comment and subscribeeeee~~~