I'll Be Your Guardian Angel Even if I'm Not Down Here With You.

I'll Be Right Here With You.
        

       [Minhee's POV]        

       "Gikwang?" I called out.         

       I was in a meadow full of flowers. "Gikwang? Is that you?" I called again while walking to the person.        

       The person turned to face me, and sure enough, it was Gikwang — and he was beaming at me. He held his arms wide open and I went into his embrace happily. The smell of his cologne, the warmth of his hug... I've missed all this so much.        

       "Kwangie.. I've missed you...." I whispered. I felt him kiss my forehead and whisper back, "I missed you more."        

       We settled down on the ground and lay there beside each other stating at the clouds that floated by. Gikwang held my hand and smiled. "Minhee-ah, I heard you talking to me the other day.. Why were you crying so much?" I looked at him with surprise and stuttered. "I-I don't remember... I guess it was because I missed you so much..." He sighed and pulled me into his embrace. Oh, how I'd give anything for time to just stop right now.        

       "Minhee, you know, you have to leave this place soon. You don't belong here.." he said while my hair. I gripped onto his shirt and bit my lip, trying to ignore what he just said. "Why don't I belong here, baby? I belong with you." He heaved another sigh and replied, "Your time isn't here yet. There's so many things that you haven't done, so many places you haven't been to, so many people whom you haven't even met."         

       "But I-" I tried to protest, but he lifted my chin and kissed me ever so passionately. Our kiss was filled with want and need. I wove my fingers into his hair and he pulled me closer to him. I've missed his lips so much.. He pulled away gently and brushed my lower lip with his soft thumb. "Minhee, you have Junhyung to take care of you. He really cares for you, do you know that?" He looked into my eyes. I nodded and hugged his waist. He chuckled and played with my hair before kissing my head again.        

       "Sweetheart, I know you miss me, I know you love me. But you have to move on with life... I know it hurts, I can see you hurting. And I'm in pain, too.. Seeing you cry, seeing you unhappy. It makes me feel like I'm not a good man.." He my back. I felt tears well up in my eyes, but I kept them from falling. I hugged him even tighter, for fear that he might just disappear into thin air.        

       The sun was beginning to set, and I felt that he was gonna leave me soon. A tear rolled down my cheek and dripped onto his hand. He lifted my chin and stared at me, smiling. "Jagiya, don't cry." he wiped the tear away before continuing, "I'll always love you, I'll always be in your heart, living on." he held my face in his warm hands and kissed my forehead. "I miss you so much, Minhee.". Another tear fell from my eyes. He kissed the tear gently and whispered, "I'm so enchanted by your smile, you know that?". I nodded as he kissed my nose and we did an Eskimo kiss. He rested his forehead against mine and said, "I love you so much, don't you ever forget that." and sealed my lips with his. He pulled away gently before hugging me, my back.         

       "Please move on, let me go. I don't want you to suffer because of me. Just remember,         

       I'll always be your guardian angel, even if I'm not down here with you."        

       With that, he gave me one final kiss and a hug, and he slowly disappeared into thin air. Tears fell from my eyes as his warmth faded gradually. Everything around me faded into nothingness. I looked around, but there was nothing around me.        

               

       [Junhyung's POV]        

       It had been 4 days since she was hospitalized here. She hasn't woken up since the day she fell into the water. I looked at her bandaged leg. The doctor said it was a jellyfish sting, but the poison had been taken out, so all we have to do is wait for her to wake up.        

       I was staring at her face when a tear escaped her eyes.         

       "Minhee? Minhee, can you hear me?" I held her hand to my face.         

       Another tear fell. Then another and another.        

       "Please wake up Minhee, come on!" I said desperately.        

       "Minhee!"        

       Her grip on my hand tightened and her eyes fluttered open slowly. I felt my heart do little flips when she gave me a weak smile.        

       "J-Junhyung.. You're here." she carassed my face gently with her thumb. I helped her to sit up and she winced at the pain on her leg.        

       "The doctor said that the poison from the jellyfish had been taken out. So it's gonna heal like a normal wound would." I said while pouring a glass of water for her. "Wow, jellyfish sting? I must be soooo lucky." she joked. I shot her a playful glare and she chuckled. "Alright, alright. I won't joke."        

       "Stay here alright? I'm gonna get the doctor." I patted her head. She nodded and rolled her eyes. "Hello? I'm injured. Where else can I go?". I pinched her cheeks and she scowled. "Ow ow ow OWWWWW! Okay FINE, go get the doctor already! UGHHH." I laughed before heading our of the room.        

       You have no idea how relieved I feel. When you were unconscious, everyday was a living hell, Minhee. I won't ever let you go, I swear.        

               

===================================        

       A/N: Alrightie~ A teensy weensy update! ^_^        

       Please comment and subscribe! I'll update more later (or tomorrow.), it really depends on my ability to complete my homework! HAHAHA.