Picturesque.

I'll Be Right Here With You.
        

       [Junhyung's POV]        

       I needed to go back to work the day after I moved in with Minhee. I wanted to take a few days' leave from work so that I could take care of her, but she refused although we both know that I'm the CEO/Founder of my company, and I can do whatever I want. She said she needed to get a job anyway, said she didn't want herself to brood over the recent events that had happened. Well, I respect her decision, as long as she's happy.         

       I put my briefcase on the floor and adjusted my tie at the front door. She was looking at me with an amused expression as I struggled with my tie. I got frustrated and groaned, leaving it as it is. Before I left, she called out to me. I turned back and tilted my head.        

       "Aigoo, guys are always so impatient." she chuckled as she fiddled with my tie. She tied a perfect knot and smoothed out the creases of my suit at my shoulder blades before giving me a satisfied smile. "There you go! All set and ready to go." I covered my face with my hands and mumbled a quick word of thanks before scurrying off. My face was heated and i swear it was a crimson red when I walked to my car.        

       The way her gentle hands worked around my tie felt so right, it really felt as though we were a happily married couple...         

       Yah, Yong Junhyung! You pabo. Stop those thoughts of yours! You should be ashamed; she's mourning over the death of her fiancé — and here you are having wild fantasies about being her husband.  Dont forget the promise that you had made, Junhyung.        

       Of course, the promise. How could I ever forget.        

               

       [Minhee's POV]        

       I got around cleaning the house before heading into the shower. Today is a brand new day and I'm gonna find a job so that I can keep myself occupied and maintain a healthy mind.        

       After I got out from the shower, I got dressed in my favourite high-waisted baby blue shorts and White chiffon blouse before tying my hair into a loose bun.        

       I grabbed my coat and went outside. It was a chilly day out, but it was rather refreshing. I thought about what kind of jobs I could do.         

       Then, I passed a shop. Something caught my eye and I stopped to see what it was. It was a flute glistening in the sunlight that shone through the window of the shop.        

       I took a step back to look at the sign. The shop was named 'Picturesque'. Immediately, I was drawn to this shop and I stepped inside without a second thought.        

       A middle-aged lady greeted me warmly and smiled. "Hello, what would you like to look for? This shop sells all sorts of musical intstruments. And all the instruments are made by myself."        

       I was surprised. She made them herself? "Ahjumma, are you... By any chance looking for a helper? I was looking for a job and well, I was drawn to your shop." I asked shyly. She beamed and held my hand gently. "I'd be more than happy to have a beautiful girl like you to be my helper!" I smiled bashfully and nearly squealed in excitement. "When can I start?"         

       "Is it okay if you start tomorrow? I'm working on a piece of music and I need some help for my lyrics." She said. My eyes opened in wonder and amazement. She can write music too?? "I'm fine with starting tomorrow ahjumma! I'm so excited!" I exclaimed. She chuckled and said, "Alright, see you tomorrow then."         

       While I was about to step out of the shop, the lady called out to me. "Miss, I didn't even get your name. My memory is really failing me!"        

       "My name is Minhee." I said and bowed. She patted my cheek and smiled. "Minhee... What a beautiful name." I blushed and she handed me a long box. She beckoned me to open it and when I did, it was the flute that I saw at the window.        

       I looked at her, too shocked to speak. "You like it, right? I saw you admiring it from outside." she smiled warmly. I shook my head and tried to return it to her. She pushed it back gently. "You can have it. It belongs to you now."        

       "But.. I don't even know how to play the flute."         

       "Its okay darling, I'll teach you one day!"         

       I was too embarrassed. This ahjumma is really nice, and I barely even know her!        

       "Okay, thank you, ahjumma!" I bowed again.        

       "Dont be so formal! Just call me Yong Omma!"         

       "Arraseo, thank you, Yong omma!"        

               

       [Yong Omma's POV]        

       After Minhee left my shop, my son came and visited me. I was humming a happy tune and he noticed that I was happier than usual.        

       "Omma, what makes you so happy?" he asked while watching me rearrange the instruments on the shelf.        

       "I met a new girl today, and she's really gorgeous! She's very polite, too! And she's gonna be my new helper from tomorrow onwards." I smiled and held onto his cheeks. Aigoo, my dear boy, how much you've grown!        

       "Junhyung, you should meet her someday! She's really really nice!" I said while adjusting his tie.        

       He smiled awkwardly. And I knew what that meant — he's not interested.        

       "Omma, you know I have to take care of Gikwang's fiancée... She's very unstable at the moment.."        

       "I know, but it wouldn't hurt if you made a new friend, right?"        

       "Not now, omma. Maybe I will when she's better. But for now, she's my priority." he smiled weakly.        

       I sighed in defeat. If there's one thing I know about my son; he's really stubborn. And asking him to do what I want would only make him more frustrated.        

       Gikwang's fiancée must be going through a lot. Poor thing, she must be devastated. I hope I will meet her one day so that I can help her find a purpose in life.        

               

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~        

       A/N: What a coincidence! Yong omma is Junnie's omma!! HEHEHE:D What will happen later???         

       Please comment and subscribe~ ^_^