Nostalgia.

I'll Be Right Here With You.
        

       [Minhee's POV]        

       Junhyung and I ate our breakfast in silence. It was an awfully deafening silence, and I couldn't stand it any longer.        

       "Junnie, can you... Move in with me? I don't want the house so quiet all the time.." I said softly, half hoping that he won't hear me, half wishing that he'd accept my request. I'm in a dilemma now.        

       He looked at me with a soft expression and smiled. "If it makes you feel better, I'll move in tonight. But I gotta go back home and pack some things. Will you be okay at home alone?" I nodded and he patted my head. "See you at 8, Minhee-ah. And by then, please think of what you wanna have for dinner, I'll cook it for you."        

       And with that said, he grabbed his coat and left. I looked around the empty penthouse that used to be filled with laughter. Gikwang and I used to bake in this very kitchen, pouring flour all over the place.        

       I smiled at the memory and walked around the house, reminiscing for the whole day. And soon, it was night time.         

       I walked to the balcony and I could imagine Gikwang and I cuddling under the stars. He said that I shone brighter than any of the stars out there.         

       I leaned on the railing and stared at the sky. Kwangie, can you see me? Can you feel what I feel? I miss us. But I'm gonna be strong, I'm gonna be that girl you want me to be. My darling, saranghae..        

       One of the stars blinked, and a gentle breeze blew at my face. It felt as though he was listening to me. It felt as if he understood what I was going through. A tear trickled down my face as I took a deep breath, inhaling the fresh air. Our balcony overlooked the beautiful city, and lights from tall buildings blinked and winked. It was beautiful, as beautiful as Gikwang's cresent eyes.        

               

       [Junhyung's POV]        

       I got back home and packed whatever I could find into my bag. I didn't wanna keep her waiting although I told her I'd be back at 8. I rushed past a picture in the hallway, and I couldn't help but stop and stare at the picture.        

       It was a picture of all three of us; Minhee, Gikwang and I. It was taken way before Gikwang found out about his illness, way before all these drama happened. He was beaming as he had an arm around her shoulder. I looked slightly pissed off — and I remember why.         

       Minhee had chosen him over me, and I was sulking over that when we took the picture. But seeing Gikwang's smile made me smile. He's like my brother after all. We're the type of best friends that will treat each other like a real brother. And I'm gonna fufill my promise to him, and my promise to myself.        

       I opened the door to the penthouse with the spare key that Minhee had given to me. I put my things by the door and took my shoes off before walking in. I checked the kitchen, main room and her bedroom but I couldn't find her anywhere. I started to panic.        

       I ran upstairs to the balcony and sighed in relief. There she is, leaning against the railing. But then I tensed up again. WHAT IF SHE DOES SOMETHING STUPID?!        

       I pushed past the glass doors and grabbed her hastily. She yelped in surprise and I softened my grip on her arm.        

       "Junnie.. W-what's wrong?" she asked while facing me. Her face looked wet, and her eyes were swollen. She must've cried while I wasn't here... I smiled and caressed her cheek. "I thought you were gonna jump off." She chuckled and grabbed my hand, holding it gently. "Dont worry! I promised Kwangie oppa that I'll live well, I won't end my life. I was just reminiscing, that's all."        

       Again, I felt my heart flutter in relief for the second time that night. What will I do if something happened to you?        

       "So, what do you wanna have for dinner?" I asked while we were walking back into the house. She put a finger to her chin childishly and said, "Chinese takeout!" I ruffled her hair and chuckled at her cuteness. I know she's trying not to make me worry, she isn't that happy. I can tell. But i won't expose her, or she'll REALLY break down.         

       Right now, all I want is to fufill those two promises. One for Gikwang, one that I made to myself. Although it hurts me to make that promise to myself, I'm doing it for Minhee.        

       You're my world, Minhee-ah.        

               

====================================        

       A/N: ANOTHER UPDATE~ Totally LOVING the poster! <3        

       Please comment and subscribe! ;D

And just to make it clear, Gikwang and Junnie are BEST FRIENDS, but they're so close that they treat each other like REAL BROTHERS. (: