Great Timing, Really. Just Perfect.

I'll Be Right Here With You.
        

       [Minhee's PIV]        

       I aimlessly walked around the streets and sighed looking at the couples that walked by. I couldn't help but imagine what Gikwang and I would've been doing if he was here.        

       Staying at home only made things worse, so I really hope that walking out here in the cold would help to clear my mind.        

       I stopped by Yong omma's shop and glanced inside. It was pitch black and it looked so... so..... unwelcoming, not at all the shop that made me smile. I continued walking as the scenes of Junhyung kissing Hara replayed itself in my head like a broken record.        

       PABO-YA, he doesn't like you! He's only taking care of you because you're his best friend's girl! What makes you think that he'd actually commit to you?        

       But... but he seemed really sincere when he sang that song to me.. And I felt the love and warmth from him..        

       Hello?! Earth to Minhee~ Hara is his first love. What part of FIRST LOVE don't you understand?! He can't possibly forget her totally!        

       But I-        

               

        OUCH. WHAT THE H-        

               "Ah! Mianhae! Are you alright?" a familiar voice asked while helping me up. I brushed myself off as the voice exclaimed, "Minhee ah?"        

       I looked up to the person, shocked.        

       "Oh... H-hi.." I stuttered.        

       Really? I'm running into him at a time like this? Seriously?like seriously? Oh dear lord HELP ME.        

               

       [________'s POV]        

       I was looking at the shops, thinking about nothing in particular. I just knocked off and I guess I just needed a stroll.        

       Suddenly, I bumped into someone — more like someone bumped into me, for that matter. I heard a loud thud as the person fell onto the floor. She was a petite girl, who looked a little familiar.        

       "Ah! Mianhae! Are you alright?" I asked her while helping her up. This time, I got a closer look at her face — big doe eyes, jet black hair, fair and smooth skin — Minhee.        

       "Minhee-ah?" I exclaimed while she was brushing herself off. She looked up at me, wearing a dumbfounded expression. "Oh... H-hi.." she stuttered. Whats going on with her?        

       I stared at her as she was lost in her thoughts. I snapped my fingers in her face, snapping her out of her trance. She blinked before smiling sheepishly at me.        

       "Are you okay? You seem really distracted." I smiled slightly. She shook her head and replied, "Ani.. I was just thinking... About some stuff...." she trailed offba little at the back, as if not really wanting to answer my question.        

       I tilted my head and looked at her. "What are you doing out here so late?" I asked while looking at my watch. It read 10.30PM. She just shrugged. "Hey, wanna head for some coffee? I know a place!" I asked enthusiastically. She hesitated for a while before nodding slightly.        

       We walked side by side in silence, listening to our footsteps that sounded like loud hammering in the peaceful night.         

       She suddenly looked up at the sky and sighed, mumbling, "Aish... I miss Kwangie oppa.."        

       "I'm sorry about... him." I said awkwardly. She widened her eyes at me, shocked that I heard her. I just smiled back. "Its alright to miss him. I would, too, if I were you." She just nodded and looked back at the sky. I followed her gaze and saw many stars blinking and winking brightly.        

       We reached the cafe and chose a seat outside because she wanted to look at the sky. As we waited for our orders to arrive, she suddenly spoke up.        

       "You know, Gikwang oppa told me that he'd always be watching me from above.." she looked at me and asked, "Do you think he's looking at me now?" I was rather taken aback. I mean, I didn't wanna say the wrong things. I smiled warmly at her and held her hand gently. "I'm sure he is, and he always will." She beamed and took a deep breath before saying, "I'm glad. At least he won't miss me that much."        

       I didn't know how to react, really. Until I heard her chuckle, I chuckled, too. I was about to speak up when her smile suddenly faltered.         

               

       [Minhee's POV]        

       I was laughing awkwardly until the sight of Hara and Junhyung flashed through my mind.        

       I can't even keep my mind away from thoughts of them...         

       I sighed unconsciously and he asked if I was okay, but well, I wasn't. However, I don't tell him that. I just nodded and looked away from him.         

       Great, JUST GREAT. I don't even know what or what NOT to say. And I have too much on my mind already! Oh my lord, I can't believe why so many coincidences happen to me...        

       "Are you sure you're okay?" he prompted me. "Cause you seem a teeeeeny weeeeny bit preoccupied." he held his fingers an inch apart. I rubbed my neck awkwardly, contemplating if I should spill the beans. It wouldn't hurt, right?          

       MINHEE, ARE YOU INSANE?! NO WAY YOU'RE GONNA SAY ANYTHING TO HIM. Just be good, drink your coffee and keep you mouth SHUT.        

       I groaned and hit my head on the table. SOOOOOO many voices are telling me what to do. This is soooooo frustrating...        

       "Minhee, are you sure you're okay?" he asked again while patting my head. I groaned again and blew up.        

       "NO I'M NOT OKAY! AND YOU WANNA KNOW WHY?!"        

       He seemed taken aback at my sudden outburst. For he kept blinking, unable to react. I breathed heavily and looked away from him.        

       "What is it?" he asked softly.        

       "I... I- well.. I kinda saw someone kissing someone..." I trailed off. He scrunched up his nose in confusion.        

       I sighed before looking into his eyes.         

       "One of them is Junhyung,"        

       He looked really sympathetic towards me. He was about to say something when I continued,        

       "And the other is Hara."        

       Now it was MY turn to look at him sympathetically. He gasped and widened his eyes.        

       THERE, happy now? I told him.        

       Well, at least you didn't lie!        

       We both kept quiet as we continued staring into the sky, deep in our own thoughts. What a hectic day.... What a small world we live in.. So many coincidences. So many obstacles.        

       Kwangie, are you being my guardian angel now? Can you give me some strength?        

       Saranghae, Lee Gikwang.. I hope you understand me... because.. I....        

        I have come to love Yong Junhyung..        

               

===================================        

       A/N: WHOA, FINALLY SHE ADMITS IT~ kekekeke^_^        

       Can anyone guess who 'he' is??! I think I made it really obvious though. .____.        

       PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBEEEEE~~~ <3 *hugs*