Listen to what I have to sing.

I'll Be Right Here With You.
        

       [Minhee's POV]        

       I got up the next morning to find a note pasted on top of my phone. It said:         

       Minhee, your breakfast is on the table! You just need to heat it up before eating. I'm guessing you're going to omma's shop, right? So be careful, don't strain yourself too much! I'll pick you up at 7 later. (:        

       With love, Junhyungie oppaxD        

               

       I chuckled at the note and got into the shower. Although my leg was bandaged, the water still managed to seep into my wounds.        

       Hot tears filled my eyes as the stinging sensation hit me. Damn, I hate wounds.        

       After I was done with the quick (yet painful) shower, I got dressed in a high-waisted mini skirt and White chiffon blouse before tying my hair in a high ponytail. I grabbed my bag and went to the kitchen.          

       I saw plates on the table covered with aluminium foil. I opened it up and smiled.        

       There were two eggs (sunny-side up), 4 strips of bacon, 2 pieces of ham and 2 pieces of toast. I popped everything into the microwave oven and waited for it to heat up.        

       After a while, the familiar beeping sound was heard, and I rushed to get the food. I'm So hungry!!         

               

       [Junhyung's POV]        

       I was sitting in my office, browsing through the latest proposal done by my secretary when my phone rang. Without looking at the caller ID, I picked it up.        

       "Hello? This is Junhyung speaking." I said in my formal tone.        

       "Junhyungie oppa!" the voice said.        

       "Minhee? Is anything wrongAreyouhurtDidyouhurtyourlegWhere are you nowAreyouokay?" I asked while standing up, preparing to rush out of the office.        

       She chuckled. "No oppa! I'm okay! I just wanted to thank you for the breakfast. Gomawo!"        

       I let out a sigh of relief and she laughed again.        

       "So, are you at omma's shop?" I asked while pacing around my office, randomly flipping through magazines. "Nope, but I'm reaching soon. It's just two blocks away."        

       I nodded and said, "I'll talk to you till you reach there." Again, she laughed that adorable laugh of hers. "No need to! Don't worry. I'll be fine. Besides, you have work to do, don't you?". I plopped down on the leather couch and replied, "Pshhh. I'm the boss! I can do whatever I want."        

       "Dont be so full of yourself! A job is still a job. I don't care, I'm hanging up.". I panicked. "ANDWAE!". "Oppa! Come on! I'm not a kid."        

       I sighed in defeat, "Arasseo. DON'T FORGET TO TEXT ME WHEN YOU'RE THERE OR I'LL PUNISH YOU WHEN I GET THERE.". "Okay boss! Byeee~" she said and hung up.        

       Aish, this girl.        

               

       [Minhee's POV]        

       I opened the door to the shop and called out, "Yong omma! Minhee is here!!"        

       After a while, I heard footsteps and she appeared, smiling warmly. "Omo! Minhee ah! Why aren't you resting at home?" She said while giving me a hug. I hugged her back and replied, "I was bored to death! Anyway, I'm almost healed."        

       "Aigoo, but still, you should rest at home!" she led me to the couch in the recording room.        

       "I was afraid you'd replace me with a new worker!" I fake-pouted and she laughed. "Replace you? How would I replace you?"        

       'You have no idea how much I want you to marry my son..' Yong omma thought.        

       "What are we gonna do today?" I asked while tapping on the keyboards. Yong omma put some papers neatly away before answering, "You're not gonna do anything. You have to sit there and rest.".        

       "But-"        

       "No 'BUTS', missy." she said firmly and I closed my mouth shut.        

       Basically, we were talking about Junhyung's childhood, how he was always a shy child.        

       "And when he was 10, he had these big braces and big glasses, and no one wanted to be his friend. Only Hara did." Yong omma smiled.        

       Speaking of which....        

       "Yong omma, do you know who's the girl that Junhyungie oppa likes?" I asked. She seemed taken aback at first, but answered me anyway. "No, I don't. Sorry Minhee. But Junnie doesn't really tell me much about his love life."        

       I felt a tug in my heart.        

       "Oh.. Okay. It's okay Yong omma." I smiled.         

       "Why do you ask? Are you.... Interested?" she teased. I felt heat crawl up to my cheeks as I turned away. "A-ani.. I was randomly asking.... T-that's all."        

       "Okay then. If you say so..." she shrugged dramatically.        

               

       [Junhyung's POV]        

       I checked my watch — 5.45PM. I packed my stuff hastily and left the office building.        

       As I pulled up in front of my mother's shop, I ran my fingers through my hair and got off the car.         

       Pushing through the door, I heard laughter coming from the room upstairs. I skipped up the stairs and saw the door to the recording room left ajar.          

       "Junnie, you're here!" omma exclaimed and approached me. Minhee stood up and nodded to me, smiling.        

       "Junnie, why don't you stay here and accompany minhee for a while? I have to run some errands down the street. Please take care of my shop for me." omma instructed. Before she left, she whispered in my ear, "Junnie ah, it's now or never. I can tell she really likes you. Strike while the iron is hot!"        

        And with that, she left me with Minhee.        

       But... Isn't it too fast?        

       Yah, Junhyung. Do you wanna lose her?!        

       I don't! But.. What do I do?        

       Are you a retard or something?! SING THE SONG TO HER, YOU PABO!        

       Oh right. The song. Should I sing it now?        

       *Mental facepalm* NO, DONT SING IT NOW, SING IT WHEN YOU'RE OLD.... OF COURSE YOU SHOULD SING IT NOW, DUH! PABO PABO PABO!        

       But I'm nervous! What if she rejects me.... T.T        

       THEN TRY AGAIN! YOU'RE THE ALMIGHTY JUNHYUNG, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. PPALI PPALI!        

       Well, here goes...        

       I look at Minhee, who was giving me a weird face. Did she see what I was doing?        

       No, she didn't, you pabo. Do it now!        

       Okay.        

       "Minhee ah. I've something to show you. Come on!" I held her hand and headed to the piano. I sat down and she stood beside me, watching me curiously.        

       "I know you're not ready yet, but I just want you to know how I feel. Okay? Don't feel pressured into giving me an answer. I'll wait for you. And I'm gonna keep waiting until you're ready." I said.         

       She nodded slowly, confused at my words.        

       I stood up and held her cheek in my hand. "Minhee, I'll stay with you no matter what. I'll be with you, and I'll take care of you."        

       I kissed her forehead gently. Once, twice, thrice.        

       "Please listen to what I have to sing, okay?" I asked while looking into her eyes. She nodded and gave me a weak smile.        

       Well, here goes...        

               

======================================        

       A/N: Sorry that this chapter is a little draggy (Hope I didn't bore you to death)! >_< HEHE.        

       Please comment and subscribe~~~ <3 Thanks to those who commented! ^_^ Love you guys sooooo much!! *hugs*