Liar.

I'll Be Right Here With You.
        

         [Minhee's POV]        

       "Junhyung oppa, can you go home without me first? I have to go somewhere.." I said while we were walking to his car. He stopped in his tracks and looked at me with a confused look. "Wae?"        

       "Cause I have to be somewhere now, but I can't tell you where. I promise I'll be home by 10. I'll be okay." I smiled sincerely at him and gave his hand a squeeze. He held his pinky up and sighed. "Promise?"         

       I beamed and hooked my pinky with his. "Neh, I promise!"        

               

       [Junhyung's POV]        

       Although I'm against her going out at night, I have to give her some space. And of course, I know where she'd be.        

       So I made her promise that she'll reach home safely by 10.        

       While I was driving home, a got a phonecall from Hara.        

       "Hello?! Junnie oppa?!" she practically screamed in the phone.        

       I held the phone an inch away before answering, "What? Do you need to shout?!"        

       "OPPAAAAAA!" she whined. "I'M BEING SERIOUS HERE! DOOJOON OPPA JUST PROPOSED TO ME OHMYGOD."        

       "No way! You mean, Doojoon as in, captain of soccer team, back in high school? As in, Yoon Doojoon?" I asked. She clicked her tongue in annoyance. "DUH, how many Doojoons do you know?!" I chuckled as I imagined her flapping her arms around.        

       "YAH, Stop laughing!" she sighed. "Anyway, I wanted to invite you and Minhee to our wedding!"         

       "I'll definitely be there! But I'm not sure Minhee will be up for it. I'll help you ask her, neh?" I said. She squealed on the other line. "NEH! SEE YOU SOON OPPA!"        

       I hung up and chuckled. How can a baby get married? I used to imagine getting married with her, but now, she's getting married to Doojoon. And for me? I'm waiting for my love.        

       But I know that in the end, it'll all be worth it. Cause I've a promise to fufill. And I've to abide by my promise made to myself.        

       I won't touch her until she's completely accepted my love without any question or doubt. I don't know how, but I guess things will straighten out, right? So now, I'm keeping a little distance from her.        

       I'm afraid that I won't be able to control myself if I'm too emotionally attached to her.        

               

       [Minhee's POV]        

       I sat by the cold stone beside the big tree. Taking in the fresh air, I stared at the clear night sky.        

       "Oppa, Junhyung sort of confessed to me today, do you know that?"        

       "At first, I was like, so touched and I felt a warmth in my heart. But then..." I felt tears choke up.        

       "...but then I felt like I was unfaithful..". I breathed out and stared at the ring on my finger — the ring that I wore on the day Gikwang died; our wedding ring.        

       "Oppa, can you tell me what to do? Am I supposed to just let him wait? How can I forget you? How could I?" I wiped the tears with my cold fingers.        

       I sat there quietly as I felt the silence engulf me.        

       The crickets are making noises, the distant rumbling of traffic, the cool night breeze and the sound of my own breathing.        

       And it was like I felt a load being hurled off my shoulders.        

       At least I could clear my mind.         

       My phone vibrated and I took it out. Junhyung.        

       "Minhee, where are you? It's 10.30 now!" Junhyung scolded through the phone. I checked my watch and gasped. "AH! Mianhae oppa! Jeongmal mianhae!"        

       "I'll come and pick you up, stay where you are and DONT. MOVE." he said sternly and hung up.        

       Junhyung, why is it that you're doing so much for me? I'm not even sure if I can move on...        

               

       [Hara's POV]        

       I stared at myself in the mirror.        

       Goo Hara, what have you gotten yourself into?        

       I have to move on, and accepting Doojoon oppa's proposal is the only way..        

       Do you even love him truly? You've been with him for two years now, have you ever said 'I love you' to him?        

       Well, I-        

       You're being extremely UNFAIR to Doojoon oppa!        

       But-        

       LIAR, HARA, YOU'RE A LIAR. YOU'RE A SELFISH LIAR.        

       No! I-        

       I don't care what you have to say! You do whatever you deem fit! I wash my hands off everything! Just don't forget that YOU brought this upon yourself! BYE.        

               

       But I have to forget Junnie oppa.. I have to stop regretting. I have to move on... I don't wanna be selfish either, but I don't wanna take him away from Minhee. I have to do this. I have to.        

               

===================================        

       A/N: UH-OH. I think there's trouble brewing~         

       Please comment and subscribe! :DD MUAH!