Shy Boy.

I'll Be Right Here With You.
        

       [Minhee's POV]        

       Its been such a long time since I was home. I missed it so much!         

       I ran to my room and jumped onto the bed, arms sprawled across the whole length of the bed. I heard a chuckle coming from the doorway of my room and I sat up, glaring at him.        

       "What? I wasn't the one who tackled a bed!" Junhyung laughed. I stood up and stomped my foot on the ground, forgetting that my foot hadn't completely healed yet. I yelped in pain and felt dizzy. Before I could hit the ground, Junhyung caught me in his arms.        

       "Aigoo, how can you be so careless?" he swiftly put me on the bed. I pouted as I rubbed my foot. "Its your fault! If you didn't make me angry, I wouldn't have got mad, and I-"         

       "ARASSEO, ARASSEO. I'm sorry okay? I'm so sorry your highness!" he said jokingly and bowed 90 degrees. I smacked his arm and frowned. Fancy you making fun of me so much!        

       "Are you hungry, I can cook lunch for you." he said while sitting down beside me. I nodded and beamed, "I WANT BACON AND EGGS!" He raised his eyebrow at me. "Bacon and egg? At 2 in the afternoon?" I nodded in defiance. "Yup, why not?"        

       He sighed in defeat. "Ara, ara. Wait here and don't move around too much, okay? I'll be right back." He patted my head gently and smiled before he left. I sighed and looked around the room. Nothing had changed. Everything was in place.         

       Well, of course nothing had changed — what was I thinking? What was I expecting? That someone will come here and move things around? Someone like who? Gikwang?        

       The mere thought of Gukwang made my tears well up. The dream that I had of him was so real, it seemed like he really came back to me after a long nightmare. But no, he won't be coming back again.        

       Of course he won't come back, you pabo. He's dead already.        

       I tried not to let my tears fall. I miss Gikwang — no doubt about that. But in that dream, whether it's real or not, he told me not to be sad. And I will listen to him — cause there's one thing I know for sure — he wouldn't wanna see me sad all the time.        

       "Knock knock?" a soft voice came through the door. I cleared my voice and called out, "Come in."        

       Hara poked her head in and smiled. "Hi, how are you?" I smiled and patted the space beside me. She gladly sat down and let out a sigh. "You gave us quite a scare back then." she teased.        

       I smiled sheepishly. "I know, mianhae.." She smiled again. "Its okay! What matters is you're alright now.". I nodded.         

               

       [Junhyung's POV]        

       I was done cooking Minhee's lunch and took the tray to the room. I saw Hara and Minhee giggling at something. Curious, I tiptoed and peered over their shoulder. And to my horror....        

       There was a picture of a boy, about 10 years old, beaming with a cute girl beside him. He had big braces and big glasses, with messy hair. And that boy was....        

       Me.        

       I gasped and snatched the picture from them. Hara looked as though she was caught taking drugs, whilst Minhee covered herself with her blanket.        

       "YAH! HARA, HOW COULD YOU?! I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU THREW ALL THE PICTURES WITH ME LOOKIN LIKE THIS, AWAY?!" I yelled as I tickled her. She burst out laughing and shouted, "But I was trying to make her feel better, oppa! I-I'm S-so-SORRY!" I stopped tickling her and looked at the lump on the bed — the lump that was supposed to be Minhee.        

       I yanked the blanket off of her and she gasped. "Oppa don't hurt me! Remember my leg!!" she said as she blocked her face with her arms. I laughed and ruffled her hair. "You'll get it from me when you recover!" I smirked.        

                

       [Hara's POV]        

       Seeing Minhee and Junhyung like this really makes me feel so envious. And to think I was the one who rejected him back then.        

       Who knew that I'd regret it?        

       But well, Minhee needs Junnie more than I do. Probably more than I ever will.        

       But I won't complain. As long as he's happy, I'm happy. And as long as Minhee accepts him, I'll be glad — at least his heart won't be broken.        

               

       [Minhee's POV]        

       After Hara left, Junhyung stayed in the room, chatting with me about almost everything.        

       "Were you and Hara like, boyfriend and girlfriend in the past?" I asked absentmindedly.        

       He was silent for a while. And when I wanted to change the subject, he answered slowly,        

       "Well, I did love her once. I confessed to her. But... She.. Sort of rejected me. Ha..." he said with a sheepish smile. I cringed at my ignorance. I shouldn't have asked something like this..        

       He must've read my thoughts, because he said, "Dont worry about it, Minhee ah. I'm fine now, me and her, we're best friends. It doesn't make me sad or anything." he shrugged before adding, "Besides, I love someone else now."        

       I have this weird feeling when he said that. What is it?        

       I nodded and smiled teasingly. "Who is sheeee? Ehhhh?" I wriggled my finger in his face.        

       He smacked my finger away gently and hit my forehead. I scowled unhappily.        

       "None of your business!" he covered his mouth. HAHA, SOMEONE is shy!        

       "ARE YOU BLUSHING?! OHMYGOD." I poked his cheeks. Who knew he'd have such chubby chubby cheeks? HAHAHA.        

       "Me? B-blushing? A-aniyo! Don't speak nonsense!" he hastily stood up. "Enjoy your meal call me if you need anything! I-I-I'mgonnaleavenowihavetodosomething. Seeyourestwell."        

       And with that, he left.        

       Aigoo, he must really love this girl so much. But..        

       Why do I feel so... So... So....... Aish. Molla!        

               

=======================================        

       A/N: Updated! :D        

       Please comment and subscribe~~~ And for those who commented, THANKYOU! <3 It makes me SOOOO MOTIVATED!! ^_^         

       Molla: Dont know. (something like that.)        

       Arasseo: Alright.