Sunghwa.

I'll Be Right Here With You.
        

       [Doojoon's POV]        

       Hara had been trying to call me, and I swear, I just want to forget about the whole issue and have her back, I don't care if she doesn't love me back. But then again, I don't know if I'm up for another round of heartbreak..        

       "Oppa! Doojoon oppa!"         

       I quickened my pace, wanting to avoid that person as much as possible. To speak of the devil.        

       "Oppa! Please! Listen to me... Please!"        

       I rounded a corner and hid inside the building, holding onto my chest. My heart was beating so fast and I couldn't help but tremble. I was this close to making her my wife. But hell no, she had to break my heart just days before our wedding.        

       I won't waver. I have to make my stand.        

               

       [Minhee's POV]        

       I was awakened by the sound of a doorbell. Looking at the bedside clock, it was only 9AM.         

       I gently picked Junhyung's hand that was wrapped around my waist and put it on the bed. Throwing on his T-shirt, I shuffled groggily to the door, only to find a flustered Hara.        

       She seemed pretty shocked to see me, cause just hung open and her eyes widened till they looked like they were about to fall out of their sockets.        

       I smiled warmly and opened the door for her to enter. She looked down and shook her head. Aigoo, she must be feeling guilty..        

       I patted her shoulder gently and gave her arm a squeeze. "Hara-ah, I know everything that's happening. And everything that happened between you and Junhyung. I know it was a misunderstanding, and I know that Junhyung oppa agreed to help you and Doojoon oppa back together. Now, just come in and sit for a while. That pig is still sleeping!"        

       "What do you mean by pig?" a husky voice called out from the house. Hara giggled slightly before reaching out to hug me. "Thank you so much Minhee!"         

       Junhyung joined in our group hug and soon after, we were inside our house listening to Hara pour her heart out.        

       I spoke slowly, "So, you looked for him today, but he just ignored you?". She nodded.         

       Junhyung added, "And you've been sending him hand-written 'I'm Sorry' cards but he doesn't even open them?". She nodded again, this time, tearfully. I gave her hand a little pat.        

       Then an idea hit me like a brick falling out of the sky.        

               

       [Junhyung's POV]        

       Hara and I watched Minhee as she grinned madly before speaking.        

       "I have an EXCELLENT idea." she smiled evilly at Hara.        

       I do NOT like where this is going...        

       She leaned forward and whispered, "Lets put up a show for Doojoon oppa!". Hara scrunched her nose in confusion as she asked, "Show? What show?"        

       "Okay, so here's what we do....."         

               

       [Hara's POV]        

       Ohmygod. I can't believe I let Junhyung and Minee talk me into this... THIS IS INSANE! If Doojoon oppa finds out he is-        

       "PSSSSSSSTT!" an angry hiss came from the bushes, signalling Doojoon oppa approaching. I was at the lake, ready for action?         

       "PSSTTT! NOWNOWNOW!" Junhyung hissed from the bushes again.        

       I took a deep breath and steadied myself, gathering my emotions.        

      

       [Doojoon's POV]

       I was on my way to meet Minhee when I heard a familiar voice scream by the lake. I stopped in my tracks and tried to find the source of the voice. And sure enough, she was there.

        "HARA! YOU PABO! LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE! HARA, I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!!"        

      She was screaming her lungs out.        

      "DOOJOON OPPA!" I froze when I heard my name. I waited for her next sentence.         

      "Why don't you believe me.... I know, I never meant for you to get hurt.. I never knew how much you meant to me... Doojoon oppa, don't leave me, don't ignore me... I-I.. I l-love you..."        

      My heart raced at her confession. She... Loves me?        

      Something inside me clicked when I saw her fall to the ground, hugging her knees and crying. I rushed to her side, pulling her up to her feet roughly.        

              

      [Hara's POV]        

      I felt myself getting yanked up to my feet, and I looked up only to stare directly into Doojoon's piercing eyes. Before I could choke out any words, he pulled me into a tight embrace and buried his face into my hair, my back. I hugged back naturally and smiled.        

      "Hara, you have no idea how much I wanted to hear you say that without hesitation..." he whispered.        

      I giggled and pulled back from the hug and handed him the envelope that I wanted to give him.        

      But before he opened it, I stopped him.         

      "Oppa, you don't need to open it now, open it when you're home."        

      He smiled opened his mouth to say something, but I kissed him gently instead. As we pulled away, I traced his jawline and rested my hands on his cheeks before whispering, "Oppa, Saranghaeyo.."        

      He picked me up and spun me around, like a princess in a fairytale. I'm glad that I could mend things before it was too late.. And it's all thanks to Minhee and Junhyung.        

              

      [Minhee's POV]        

      That night, Junhyung and I were cuddling with each other out on the balcony when I let out a satisfied sigh. "I'm glad to see Doojoon and Hara work out, all thanks to us!"        

      He chuckled and kissed my temple as he wrapped his arms around me tighter. "No, it was all YOU."         

      "Ah, Junhyung..."        

      "So, Minhee-ah, since we helped Hara and Doojoon get their 'Happily ever after', when are we gonna get OUR 'Happily ever after'?" He tilted my head to look him in the eyes. His eyes spoke of affection with a hint of question.        

      He blinked almost innocently at me as he awaited my answer patiently, like he had been waiting for me from the beginning.        

      I didn't say anything, but instead, just turn away and stare into the sky, in search of more stars. I felt him sigh a little and rest his head on my shoulder.        

              

      [Junhyung's POV]        

      I sighed and rested my head on her shoulder.        

      Junhyung, why are you rushing? Pabo, don't rush things! She isn't even-        

      "Oppa, if we're gonna have our happily ever after, what do you wanna name our first child?" she asked while tilting her head at me.        

      Omo.. Did she just?        

      "Hello? Oppa?" she waved her hand in my face. I grabbed her hand and kissed her hungrily. I can't believe she just said yes!        

      As we pulled away, I thought about her question and answered, "Lets name her Sunghwa."        

      She raised her eyebrow at me. "How are you so sure that she's gonna be a girl?"         

      I smirked and kissed her nose. "Cause I promised a certain someone that I'd make him the godfather of my first daughter."         

      She beamed as she inmediately got what I meant. She looked up at the stars and whispered, "He'd love it, wouldn't he?" I nodded and nuzzled my nose at her neck. "Yes, he will be so proud of us."        

      She let out another sigh and I took out the box that contained the Pearl Necklace.        

  http://www.pearlnecklacesblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/tincup-main.jpg

      "This is a gift from her godfather to her, remember?" I opened it and handed the box to Minhee. She pulled out the necklace slowly and held it up as the stars made it glisten beautifully. "Its so beautiful."        

      "Yes darling, it is. And I believe Sunghwa will be as beautiful as this necklace, if not, even more stunning. Don't you think?"        

      She nodded and ran her fingers through my hair. I kissed her cheek and heard her say, "Sunghwa, Yong Sunghwa.. I like it."        

              

              

====================================        

      Next chapter would be the Last chapter! *cries dramatically*        

      Please leave comments, and do check out my newest fic okay?? PLEASEEEEE<3        

      Cheerleaders and Sororities [M]: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/183876/cheerleaders-and-sororities-beast-jieun-kikwang--victoria-doojoon-2pmjunho

OH AND, do check my blog post~ I'm gonna write a sequel to this story! The description is written in the blog post itself. Do feel free to comment! ^_^

Here's the link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/187963

♥SweetHoneyy