I'm Sorry.

I'll Be Right Here With You.
        

       [Minhee's POV]        

       Junhyung was silent for the whole car ride. Although he doesn't say it, I know he's mad at me for staying out late and making him worry.        

       I looked at his face while he was driving. He looked so perfect. His sharp features made him look like a perfectly sculpted statue. No. What am I thinking?        

       "Junhyung? Are you mad?" I tilted my head while looking at him. He avoided my gaze and shifted in his seat uncomfortably. "No, I'm not. Why would I be?" he said monotonously. You ARE mad..        

       "I'm sorry.." I said with a little aegyo. He just nodded and gave me a stiff smile.        

               

       [Junhyung's POV]        

       Did she like, just use aegyo on me?        

       I gave her a little smile and continued driving.        

       "Oppa? Junhyungie oppa? Please don't be mad at me! I'm sorry for making you worry.." she pouted. OHMYGOD. Her aegyo is killing me!        

       Much as I want to smile warmly at her, I can't. I can't be so close to her.. I don't wanna lose my self control. Instead, I just nodded.        

       I'm sorry Minhee. Please know that I still care for you.        

       My phone buzzed and I received a text from Hara. She was asking if I had asked Minhee about the wedding. Right, I nearly forgot.        

       "Uhm, Minhee.. Hara is getting married, and she invited us to her wedding." I said. Now this really got her attention as she widened her eyes in surprise. "Jinjja?! That's great!" I had to keep myself from chuckling at her innocuous reaction. "So, are you okay to attend her wedding?" I asked as gently as I could. I didn't want to send her spiralling into another round of depression.        

       "Of course! I mean, I have to congratulate her!" she smiled sincerely and my heart beat faster. "Okay, I'll text her later." I simply replied.        

       Again, we sat in silence until we pulled up at her apartment. I hate this. But I have to stay strong. I can't break my promise.        

               

       [Hara's POV]        

       "Jagiya... Jagiya!" Doojoon oppa waves his hand in front of me.         

       We were at a shop choosing my wedding dress. I snapped out of my trance and looked at him. "Are you okay?" he asked worriedly. No, I'm not okay. I don't really want to get married. I know I'm selfish, and I'm dying from guilt here. So can you please stop being so nice to me? It's killing me, every second is killing me. "Yeah, I'm okay.. I guess I'm just nervous."        

       He smiled and gave me a warm hug. "I feel like the luckiest man alive right now, Hara-ah... I love you so much."         

       I'm so sorry Doojoon oppa, I really am. I'm a big liar. A selfish one at that. But... I'll try and love you. I will. I promise..        

       "I l-love you too, Doojoon oppa.." I mumbled.        

               

       ~~A few weeks later....~~        

       [Minhee's POV]        

       Hara's wedding will commence in 2 days. Everyone has been busy for the preparations — especially me.        

       She asked me to be her bridesmaid, whilst Junhyung is Doojoon's best man. Yong omma and I have also been busy composing their wedding ballad, alongside Junhyung. So really, everyone is sooooo busy.        

       I was finalizing the lyrics when I looked at the time — 7.30PM.        

       I quickly packed my stuff and bade Yong omma goodbye. I hope Junhyung oppa isn't worried...         

       I quickened my pace as I reached my apartment building. I entered the elevator and pressed the button to my floor. Pushing the key into my door, I opened it only to be greeted by a shocking sight.        

       Hara was straddling on Junhyung, and they were in a passionate kiss. I felt myself rooted to the spot although every single cell in my body told me to leave.        

       He noticed my presence and his eyes widened as he pushed Hara off of him. Hara turned to look at me and a worried expression flashed across her face.        

        I finally had the strength to move. And when I was about to turn around and leave, Junhyung held onto my arm.         

       "Minhee! I-it's not what you think! Please hear me out.." he pleaded. I glared at him as tears threatened to fall. I felt my heart break into a million pieces.        

       "So you mended my broken heart only to break it again?" I tried to shrug his hand off. Right now, I can feel my heart falling apart at the seams.        

       He shook his head no. I twisted my arm out of his grasp.         

       "So you never really gotten over her, have you? I was just a replacement, huh? It just so happened that my fiancé died, and you could use me to forget her, right?" the tears rolled down my cheek, and he wiped it away with his thumb. I smacked his hand away and glared at him. "Forget it, I don't even know why I bother. It's not like you're anyone special to me. The one who really loved me has been Dead. He has been dead for the past few months."        

       "Minhee, I'm sorry. I didn't know what came over me.. I know I shouldn't have kissed Junnie oppa... I'm really sorry.." Hara apologized. I felt my heart being stabbed.         

       "LEAVE." I hissed coldly.        

       Junhyung hugged me tightly. "Please Minhee... Don't.."         

       I pushed him away and pointed towards the door. "Both of you, LEAVE. NOW."        

       Junhyung wanted to protest, but Hara stopped him. They eventually left and I slammed the door.        

       I stood there in a daze before I broke down.         

       Junhyung... I've been coming to trust you a lot. A whole lot. But why do you have to hurt me just when my heart is beginning to move on?        

               

       [Junhyung's POV, a few moments ago..]        

       I was waiting for Minhee to come home when I heard a knock on the door. Thinking that it was her, I happily opened the door. But to my surprise, it was Hara.        

       "Oppa.. I.. I... I can't marry Doojoon oppa." she said while crying.        

       I brought her inside and she sat on the couch, weeping.        

       "Why can't you marry him?" I asked gently while sitting beside her. She wiped her tears away before staring at me. "Cause I love you... I regret rejecting you back then..if I hadn't rejected you, we could've been-"        

       I cut her off. "Hara, you know that things have changed. I love Minhee now.." She looked at me pleadingly. "But it hurts to imagine that the love you once had for me is now given to someone else.."        

       "Hara..."         

       All of a sudden, she leaned forward and kissed me.        

       I tried to pry her off, but she wouldn't even budge. And soon I felt myself melt into the kiss.         

       YONG JUNHYUNG! WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING?! GET THE AWAY FROM HER YOU ING IDIOT!        

       But my body's will was stronger than my mind. So I continued kissing her while she was straddling me. I felt the tent in my pants getting tighter and tighter as I kissed her harder.        

       All the built up frustration came pouring out like a river. I haven't done it for more than half a year, and I promised myself not to lay a finger on Minhee. And now, my body cant stop.        

       Then I looked up and saw her. She wore a mask of shock. I widened my eyes and pushed Hara off of me and started to walk towards her.        

      When she was about to turn around and leave, I held onto her arm.          

       "Minhee! I-it's not what you think! Please hear me out.." I pleaded. She glared at me Asher tears threatened to fall.I made her sad... I made her sad..        

       "So you mended my broken heart only to break it again?" She said as she tried to shrug my hand off.        

       I shook my head no. She twisted her arm out of my grasp.          

       "So you never really gotten over her, have you?"

       No. I only have you.

        "I was just a replacement, huh?"

       Never, I have never taken you as a replacement..

       "It just so happened that my fiancé died, and you could use me to forget her, right?" the tears rolled down her cheek, and I wiped it away with my thumb. She smacked my hand away and glared at me. "Forget it, I don't even know why I bother. It's not like you're anyone special to me. The one who really loved me has been Dead. He has been dead for the past few months."        

       "Minhee, I'm sorry. I didn't know what came over me.. I know I shouldn't have kissed Junnie oppa... I'm really sorry.." Hara apologized.          

       "LEAVE." She hissed coldly.        

       I hugged her tightly. "Please Minhee... Don't.."          

       She pushed me away and pointed towards the door. "Both of you, LEAVE. NOW."        

       I wanted to protest, but Hara stopped me. We eventually left and she slammed the door.        

       Minhee ah, please don't be mad at me.. I'll let you do anything to me, just don't leave me... I'm sorry, I let lust get the better of me. I'm sorry I broke your heart, I'm sorry I made you cry, I'm so sorry I didn't make you happy... And Gikwang, I'm so sorry I didn't keep the promise.. I will seek her forgiveness no matter what she says.. Minhee, please trust me when I say I love you, and only you.

        

====================================

        A/N: Rather long chapter! Please comment and subscribe~ ^_^ THANKYOU!