You have no idea.

I'll Be Right Here With You.
        

       [Junhyung's POV]        

       "Minhee-ah, I'm home! Sorry for being late, I had something on just now." I called out while taking my shoes off.        

       No answer.        

       I tried to stay calm as I walked around the house. "Minhee! Minhee! I'm back, Minhee ah!"        

       Still no answer.        

       Crap.         

       I whipped out my phone and dialled her number. Come on Minhee, PICK UP THE DAMN PHONE.        

       "Minh-"        

       "Sorry, the number you have dialled is unable to be reached. Please try again later, thank you."        

       . . Minhee, WHERE ARE YOU?!        

               

       [Minhee's POV]        

       Looking at the night sky, I felt close to him once again.        

       Darling, I miss you. I love you and I need you. I want to be in your embrace again. I want to be with you now. But you're so far away...        

       I touched the cold stone and felt hot tears dripping on my hand.        

       "Oppa, do you know that Yong omma's son is helping his deceased friend to take care of his wife-to-be?" I asked as I rested my head on the tombstone. "Isnt it so familiar? It's like Deja Vu."        

       Silence.        

       "Oppa, I know you're listening... I know you're here. I really miss you, I miss us. I miss your voice.." my voice cracked. I couldn't hold it in anymore. I sobbed into the emotionless tombstone, trying to seek solace from it.        

       "I still dial your number so that I can hear your voice. Although it's recorded, I feel like you're still here.." I rested my hand on my chest. "...with me."        

       "Every night before I sleep, I listen to your voice. Every night I tell myself that I've been a strong girl because I've gone another day without you.. And everytime I rest my head on my pillow, I know that I'm gonna have to make it through another day without you."        

       "You have no idea how it feels like.." I sniffed and touched the picture gently, as if it were as delicate as a budding flower.        

       "There you are." a voice called out.        

       I turned to the source of the voice and saw Junhyung standing there, huffing and puffing. He slowly approached me and gave me a stern look.        

       "Minhee, don't EVER do this to me again. You had me so worried back there!" he said and hugged me tightly. I felt like crying again, for I felt so safe in his arms, that I was free to let out all my sorrow — and I did. I cried as he held me, in the silence of the night, under the brightness of the stars and in the presence of Gikwang.        

       Kwangie, do you see what you're doing to me?        

               

       [Junhyung's POV]        

       As soon as I had her in my arms, the lump in my chest melted away, leaving only relief at it's wake. She sobbed into my chest and I held her as close as I could, for fear that she might disappear again.         

       Minhee-ah, you have no idea how close I was to breaking down when I couldn't find you at home. How I was on the brink of insanity. You mean the world to me, baby girl.        

       After she had calmed down, we headed back home. While she was in the shower, I was sorting out my thoughts.        

       It had been almost a week since Gikwang had passed on. Minhee seems to be coming to terms with his death. Although she's sad, it's a stage that she must go through. And in order not to let her disappear again, I can't leave her to her own devices.         

       I need some help.        

       I dialled her number and kept my fingers crossed.        

       "Hello?" that familiar voice came through.        

       "Uhm, hi, this is Junhyung. Do you remember me?" I swallowed, hoping and praying that she does.        

       "Of course I do! Hi!" she laughed. Relief and happiness surged through me.        

       "Can I.. Ask you for a favour?" I asked sheepishly.        

       "Sure, anything for you."        

       I explained everything to her, and she agreed to help. All I have to do is meet her tomorrow and give her the keys to the house.         

       I ended the call with a satisfied grin. I hope my plan works.        

       I'm doing anything in my ability to keep Minhee safe.        

       I walked into my room and a box caught my eye.        

       It was wrapped with a White ribbon — the box Gikwang had given me before he passed on — the box that contained the Pearl Necklace.        

       I the edges of the box gently, remembering Gikwang's words and my promise made to him:        

       "T-tell her... N-not to c-cry.. I d..don't want to see h-her s-s..sad. Please help m-me take good care o-of her.. And... Please make her.. H-happy.          

       He smiled again and patted my hand. I had to fight every single tear that threatened to fall. It took me every ounce of strength I had to stay strong. Gikwang is my best friend. Losing him is like losing a brother..          

       "Gikwang, don't worry. I promise with all my heart that I'll protect her, I'll care for her and I'll love her. Don't you worry, brother. I promise you, I promise..." As I said the last words, he coughed and said,        

       "Thanks, B-brother."        

               

       I put the box in the drawer and locked it up. "I'll wait until the time is ripe." I whispered.        

               

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~        

       A/N: Yay! Second update of the day! *throws confetti*        

       Please comment and subscribeeeeee!! Love you guys, muah! :3 ♡♡♡