Gone and Passed.

I'll Be Right Here With You.
        

[MinHee's POV]        

       Today is the day I'll get married to the love of my life, Lee Gikwang.         

       I took a look at the people who were looking at me and I felt nervous almost instantly. My grip on my Appa's arm tightened as we walked down the aisle. He gave me a reassuring smile as we continued down the aisle, smiling at everyone who came to my wedding. When we reached the aisle, Gikwang wasn't there, neither was Junhyung. I thought that it'd be another one of their tricks so I just played along, acting as if nothing was wrong.

I was waiting at the altar when the news came. He was gone.

I don't understand why fate had to toy with us. If it had planned to seperate us from the beginning, why let us be together in the first place?        

         I was dragged by Gikwang's mother and we ran to the car. Tears were threatening to fall. As we pulled up at the hospital, I ran as fast as I could, still in my wedding gown; the wedding gown that he picked for me to wear.        

               

[Junhyung's POV]        

       I was watching as he smiled at me weakly. We didn't even prepare to go to the church, knowing that he didn't have enough time to get married to Minhee. And now, we're in the hospital, he was looking weaker with each second that passed. He still managed to smile as if nothing had happened.         

       "J-Junhyung...." he called weakly. I sat up from the couch and walked towards him. I sat next to his bed and stared at him, smiling a little. "Yes?"        

       His hands trembled as he handed me a pink box wrapped with a White ribbon. I opened it and inside lay a beautiful Pearl Necklace.         

       "Tell M-Minhee that I.. I love h-her.. And please, h-help me keep this safe. Don't tell her that I g-gave you... T-this." he stopped talking and started coughing. He continued his next sentence with a raspy and tired voice.        

       "T-tell her... N-not to c-cry.. I d..don't want to see h-her s-s..sad. Please help m-me take good care o-of her.. And... Please make her.. H-happy.          

       He smiled again and patted my hand. I had to fight every single tear that threatened to fall. It took me every ounce of strength I had to stay strong. Gikwang is my best friend. Losing him is like losing a brother..         

       "Gikwang, don't worry. I promise with all my heart that I'll protect her, I'll care for her and I'll love her. Don't you worry, brother. I promise you, I promise..." As I said the last words, he coughed and said,        

       "Thanks, B-brother."        

       With that, he left. The machine that he was attached to beeped and it showed a single line. Gikwang is gone, he's gone. On the day of his wedding, he passed away.. I gripped onto the box and cried into my hands. Minhee will be here any time now, I can't let her see me cry... She'll feel even worse.        

       As I went outside the room, I opened the box again. But this time, I noticed a note inside. It said:        

       "Minhee and Junhyung, Please give this necklace to your daughter. ^_^ I wanna be her god-father. I already love her, although she doesn't even exist yet. Please bring her to meet me someday. Junhyung and Minhee, I hope you'll be happy. I love the both of you. Minhee, I'll love you forever and watch you from above~ Please remember me as the happy and energetic Pabo-Kwang! ;) And Junhyung, thanks for being such a loyal brother to me! Take good care of yourself and Minhee, don't make her cry! Annyeong!"        

               

       I closed the box and felt a tear drip onto my clenched fist.         

               

========================================        

       A/N: OMG, I nearly cried when I was writing this Chapter! >.< Comment and subscribe pleasee~         

       I'm waiting for the poster for this fic to be done~ ^^ So until then, I won't update that regularly. Reason being, I don't want my story to end BEFORE I even put up my poster! So do bear with me alright? Kamsahamnidaaa<3