I have a surprise!

Shining Love.

 

Onew’s P.O.V

How can they leave me with Maya… alone? Until now I’ve been really nervous, I act like I’m not but the truth is that she makes me feel things… and I’m really shy even when I don’t act like that… but I feel comfortable with her. Maya, I like you, I fell in love with you. It’s love at first sight… She’s so pretty, so shy, so cute, she told me she’s an MVP but, I think she only likes me and she loves Key… am I right?

“Oppa… that means…”

“You’ve to sleep here…”

“Uh…”

“Ehm you can sleep in Key’s room, if you want”

“Y-yeeh… Gamsahamnida”

I lent her a pajamas, she looks so cute with them… She went to Key’s room and I’ll sleep in my room, I hope she can sleep well, I want her to be ok. I feel a necessity for protecting her…

“Onew! Onew! Wake up!”

“Uh… Annyeonghaseyo manager…”

“Onew, why is Maya sleeping here?”

“Uhm, because it was raining and Key said you’ll not come…”

“Onew! Maya’s apartment is in this building!, she didn’t tell you?”

“B-bo!?...”

“Please wake her up, she has to go, it’s not raining anymore and Key wants to sleep…”

“Neh manager”

I can’t believe she didn’t tell me, I mean… it doesn’t bother me but… why?

“Maya! Maya!”

She looks so pretty, her hair falls on her cheeks and she looks so pure with those pajamas, her eyes are seeing me now…

“O-Onew oppa?”

“Maya, uh…”

“Yah! Maya, why are you sleeping in my bed? Seesh… aigoo! You look so cute with those pajamas!”

“A-annyenghaseyo Key oppa, what are you doing here… you said you couldn’t come…”

“It stopped raining… Maya, you want me to take you to your apartment?”

 “Uh, I don’t know the address…”

“Pabo! You live in the same building that us! Come…”

“B-bo? At the same building!?”

Key nodded. I’m surprised… she didn’t know!

“Uh-uh I’ll take her Key, you can sleep now”

“Ani, Onew hyung, I want to take her…”

“Ani, Key! I want to!”

“Hyung, I’ll take her you stay here”

He grabbed her wrist. I stopped him and I take her other wrist.

“Yah! What are you doing? I’ll take her!”

“Ani!”

“Oppas, you’re hurting me…”

I let go her wrist, Key is holding her hand…

“Come Maya, let’s go…”

“Uh- Annyeong Onew O---“

They went before Maya could finish her sentence… I’m so confused… Key, I didn’t want to scream to you… I must apologize…

Key’s P.O.V.

WITH KEY&MAYA.

Why hyung acted like that?... I just wanted to take Maya to her apartment…

“Oppa, mianhe, jinja mianhe”

“Wae?”

“’Cause you were arguing with Onew Oppa, it was my fault… mianhe”

“Oh- that… It wasn’t your fault… don’t worry…”

“Ani. It was… Please forgive me”

“Yah! It wasn’t…We’re here…”

“Oh, neh… gamsahamnida oppa, take care and mianhe”

“Don’t apologize… Annyeong!...Sa—“

“Uh?”

“A-ani… Annyeong!”

She entered to her apartment and I went to mine… everyone was sleeping except Onew hyung…

“Key… mianhe”

“Why do you apologize hyung?”

“You know why… mianhe, I didn’t want to yell to you…mianhe”

“Oh… don’t worry hyung, mianhe… I yelled too”

He hugged me, he’s so modest… I’m glad to be his friend.

Maya’s P.O.V

NEXT DAY.

Omo! I’m still wearing Onew’s pj’s… kekeke I’ll wash them and take them to his apartment… I hope them to not have schedule today…

“Maya! Oh, good morning, you’re already awaken… we’ve so many things to do… please wake up your partners, I’ll make the breakfast…”

“Good morning, gamsahamnida”

“Yah! Soori, Sohee! Wake up lazies!... wake up! Wake up!”

“I’m going umma, I’m going!”

“Yah! Sohee, I’m not your umma, I’m your dongsaeng….”

“Uh? Oh.. neh, mianhe…”

We tried to wake Soori up, gosh she’s the sleeping beauty, seriously…

“Oh… annyeong girls…”

“Finally! Soori, we have many things to do today… let’s go to eat breakfast…”

“WOAAAH!”

“Oh, annyeong girls, how are you?... Please hurry to eat, we’ll start your training today!”

“Woah! Jinja?... omo! Manager this tastes delicious!”

“Gamsahamnida, please hurry”

We ate and we dressed up, I discovered my groupmates style, kekeke… Soori has a tomboy style and Sohee is really girly, keke the opposite… We went the SM building where we’ll be trained… We met our singing, dancing, composing and acting teachers. We’ll also have a teacher that well… will help us to have a better posture and that stuff, I really like them, they’re so nice… I think that someday I’ll miss my trainee days…

“Annyeong!”

Someone covered my eyes… I know that voice

“A-an… who are you?”

“You’ve to guess…”

“Uhm… Key oppa?”

“Aish, you guessed… How are you trainee?”

“Yah! My name is Maya, and I’m really good actually…”

“Haha okay MAYA, I’ve a surprise for you…”

“OMO! WHAT?”

“I’ve to tell you something…”

“WHAT OPPA WHAT?”

“You’ve to guess…”

“Aigoo Oppa, please tell me”

“Ani…”

“TEEELLL MEE!”

“Okay…”

“WHAT IS IT?”

“I want to tell you that you’re such a kid hahaha look at you you’re acting like a kid…”

“Ush… I can’t even be mad with you, somehow I love how you laugh about others, you look cute”

“YAH! Don’t tell me cute!”

“Annyeong Maya!” All SHINee is here!

“Hahaha…Uh, Annyeonghaseyo Oppas”

“Key hyung, stop bothering Maya” Minho said.

“Uh? Why did you take so long?”

“Uhm… someone fell…” Taemin said looking Onew oppa…

“Onew Oppa? Are you okay? You didn’t hurt yourself?”

“Neh, I’m okay Maya… d-don’t worry, thank you for asking…”

“Really?...”

“Yes, jinja”

“Oh, Maya you’re here! I’ve some news for you and Onew…” SHINee’s manager came and told us to go to a room close there in the SM building (of course).

“Uh… what is it manager?”

“You’ll uhm… kekeke”

Why everyone do this to me, I’m not a kid anymore!

“You’ll… 


Hi guys(: How are you? I hope really well... I just finished writing this chapter, I wrote more conversations than nothing keke, uhm... I hope you like it, thank you soooooo much to my first subscribers : crazynights HyoriLee. I'm so glad with you guys, when I read New subscribers I almost cried... I hope you like this chapter. Everyone be healthy, have a good day, Saranghae!~^^ If you like or hate my fanfic please subscribe or comment keke, Annyeong!