I want to help hyung!

Shining Love.

Onew’s P.O.V.

“Hyung! Can you come to the kitchen to help us?!” Key screamed.

Sheesh… wae in this moment? I know Maya was frozen but… I wanted to kiss her, I know that I want my first kiss to be in a playground but… this moment was too special… However, I’m still sad because that moment, when I saw Key and Maya sleeping in the couch…

“Uh… Go Oppa… uhm, can I help too?”

“Ye-yeh…”

I took her hand and we walked to the kitchen, Taemin smiled but Key just stared us…

“Umm… hyung, Maya can you put the plates and the glasses on the table, please?” Taemin asked.

I know what’s he doing… he’s trying to give us [Maya and me] time alone... Maya nodded. She has a poker face, I wonder if she knows that I wanted to kiss her kekeke.

“…Wae are you so quiet Maya?”

“Uhm… I’m quiet”

“Neh, I know but… you’re acting weird”

“Uh, it’s just that… I’m still sleepy, don’t worry Oppa”

Kekeke, she’s so cute when she’s shy… I know I’m not going to confess to her tonight but… at least I’m spending alone with her, I almost kissed her… We put the plates and the glasses, Maya prayed before eating, I didn’t know that she’s Christian, I think Siwon hyung will like her, well as a friend obviously…

“Maya, do you like the food?” Key asked her.

“Neh oppa, It’s delicious, now I understand why you’re called Key Almighty… Oh and, the chicken it’s delicious!!”

“Kekeke gamsahamnida, chicken maniac!” Key said.

“Yah! I’m the chicken maniac here” I said kekeke.

“Kekeke arasso hyung…”

“Taemin-ah! Why are you eating so slowly, that’s weird in you…” I said.

“Uh? Mianhe hyung, I’m just… thinking” Taemin said.

“Thinking about what? Banana milk?” Key said.

“Kekeke neh hyung…”

Uhm, I’m sure he’s not thinking about banana milk… Uh… what time is it? I want to take Maya somewhere… kekeke to the Banpo fountain… maybe, I’ll confess tonight…

*beep beep* “Oh, my cellphone!... *reads a msg* OMO! It’s Chris!” She said.

“Uh, who is Chris, Maya?” Key asked her.

“A friend, oppa… I will go out with Chris tonight”

“B-bo? But… you…”

“I don’t have practice or classes tomorrow, so I think manager will let me go”

“Uh…”

“Oppas, can I wash the dishes and go?”

Everyone were so surprised, she was so excited, she told me about Chris before but… is Chris a boy? What if he’s the another boy she likes?

“Uh? Ani… you stay here” I said.

“Bo? Wae Oppa?” She said and she did aegyo, aish why is she so cute?

“Ah… aish, but tell your manager!” I said.

“Neh, oppa gamsahamnida, kekeke”

She went to wash the dishes and she called her manager, sadly… her manager said yes… and then she came back to the table…

“Maya don’t go! Onew wanted to take you somewhere” Taemin said. I stared him, why he told her?

“Uh? Mianhe Oppa, but I haven’t see Chris in a long time… can we go out t—“ Key cut her.

“Maya! Can I go out with you tomorrow?” Key asked. Wae is he doing this? Aish.

“Uh-Uh, neh oppa but… O-Onew... Uh, can we go out together tomorrow? You, Onew, Taemin and me?”

Taemin made an evil face, I know he’s planning something…

“Neh Maya, then go, Chris is waiting you!”

“Neh, Taemin Oppa… I’ve to go, Annyeonghaseyo!”

She went, now I’m sad I wanted to spend time with her, why now? And Chris is a boy? Where did she go? Aish… So many questions… But… we don’t have schedule tomorrow and we’ll go out… I…I’ve got a plan.

Taemin’s P.O.V.

I don’t know what to do, Key and Onew hyung like Maya… ottoke? Tomorrow we’ll go out, I wonder if Maya likes them… but I wonder too, who is Chris? Is he a boy or a girl? Uh, I’ll talk with her when she comes back… I’ve a plan. I’ve to see who likes her and who loves her… Does Key love her? Does Onew love her? Or they just like her? Uh… Jjong hyung knows more about relationships… I’ll ask him!

A few hours later, Jonghyun and Minho came back to the house.

"Oh, Jjong hyung! You came... I've to ask you something…”

Everyone stared me… I hope not to be very suspicious…

“Arasso Taemin… what is it?”

“Let’s go to your room hyung”

“Uh? Wae?”

“Please” I did aegyo, kekeke I always manipulate my hyungs buahaha.

*IN THE ROOM*

“Okay, Taemin what is it?”

“Uh, hyung… how can you know when a girl likes you?”

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Do you like someone Taeminnie?”

“Ani… it’s Key hyung and Onew hyung…”

“Uh? Key!? Key likes someone? He likes me”

“Hyung, I’m serious!”

"Oh, I'm serious yeah! Cha--"

"Hyung!"

“Kekeke arasso… it’s Maya right?”

“Uh?, you know too?”

“Neh. Key is my best friend remember?”

“Oh, neh… and Onew mine… They both like Maya”

“Onew likes her too?”

“Neh hyung that’s what I told you… pabo

“BO?!”

“A-Ani hyung ….. ottokke?”

“You?”

“Neh… I want to help Onew hyung”

“And what about Key? Key likes her a lot!”

“But Onew loves her, she is the first girl he falls in love with”

“Neh… I know. Taemin-ah, you’ve to ask her who she likes”

“Bo? What me?”

“She just came back, we met her in the elevator, she told us [Minho and Jjong] that she went out, go ask her!”

“Bbo?!”

“Annyeong Taemin!”

“Aish! Hyung!”

Jong hyung went...WHY ME? AISH. I have no choice… you’ve to ask her Taemin… you’ve to!

*WITH MAYA*

“Uh, Oppa, why you came? It’s 11:50 p.m.”

“I have to ask you something now Maya…”

“Uh, now?”

“Neh… uh-uh, Maya… do you like…”

“Uh?” she said surprised.

“Do you like Key hyung?....”

“K-Key?”

“Do you like him?”

“He likes me?”

“Oh?”

….. We stood in silence until the reply came…

“Neh”

“Neh?”

“Neh”


Annyeong!~^^ How are you? I hope fine keke, I hope you like this chapter, thank you to my beautiful subscribers, thank you for the comments, please don't be a silent reader, please subscribe and comment, be healthy, take care, Saranghae~