Its end

Shining Love.

Taemin's P.O.V.

"Hello Maya" I said.

Onew might get angry with me for doing this, I don't have to talk with Key, I already spoke with him earlier and he agreed, as I long as I don't make her cry or hurt her.

"Hello oppa" She greeted me looking excited.

"Are you excited about your duet with Onew hyung?"

She nodded. I smiled.

"Maya, can I talk with you?" I asked her having a serious expression.

"About Onew and Key?"

"How do you..."

"Key told me" She said smiling.

"Oh..."

"Go ahead"

I thought she was going to get irritated but she's a smile on her face...

"Are you sure you lo-like Key instead Onew?"

"I... I don't know if I can tell you this but, Key... we spoke earlier and... he said he'll give me a couple weeks to think about it, meanwhile... he's still my boyfriend"

"Then...Why didn't you tell me before? You've been hiding me so many things lately!... You tell everything to Kyungsoo and to me never" I said angry. She doesn't trust in me anymore?

"I'm sorry, and no, I love you both, you're both really trustful... It's just that I didn't know if I should keep it as a secret"

"Oh... okay... I want to tell you something else before you perform... Onew loves you, more than never"

She didn't mouthed a word. She just looked at me.

"If you don't believe me... then ask him today, after your performance"

"Thanks, I will"

"Thanks? Why?"

"Because, now I know I'm not the only one"

"What do you mean"

"I'm not telling you... you should know it already, you're my best friend after all, right?"

Key's P.O.V.

I'm worried about my relationship with Maya... I'm confused about my feelings at this moment or should I say... our feelings?

I don't know if our relationship is coming to its end, we've been together for less than two months.

If we break up at some moment, I'll have a happy feeling even if I get sad too because, Maya is an awesome, talented, beautiful and... unique girl. I'll be feeling happy because she's my first girlfriend ever. Of course I've had crushes and flirted with girls but, she's been the most special.

No matter what happens, I'll always support her and Onew hyung.

After Onew & Maya duet. Backstage.

"Maya, please listen carefully..." He said grabbing her hand. "I need to let you know my feelings for you. I'm sorry for being jealous about your relationship with Key, I'm sorry for not getting trully excited about your relationship. Since I met you, I fell in love with you, I haven't liked someone else since then, I tried to forget you, but I couldn't... I tried to stop thinking about you and staring at you secretly... We've been getting closer and..." A tear fell and rolled on his cheek. "Every time I discover something new about you, I like you even more... Sorry but I can't avoid it. I feel like a bad hyung because of that. I wish I'd tell you all the things I feel but I... I don't have more words... I'm really really sorry... I love you"

Maya started to cry. Onew wiped his tears and hers.

"Please don't cry" He said smiling.

"You don't have say sorry... you don't have to you didn't do nothing"

"I do have to, sorry for making you feel like this"

"What are you doing here? Stop spying them!" Taemin whispered me, I'm spying them.

"Aish, get away kid I've to fix this"

"I don't want to hurt Key" Maya said.

"You won't hurt me. I'll be happy as long as you two are happy" I said, not hiding anymore.

"Key... since when you're here?" Maya said.

"Aish it doesn't matter... Maya, if you love Onew, it won't hurt me, I want you and Onew hyung to be happy"


Hi! Sorry for this short chapter but I haven't had time to write more T_T I'll try to update soon~I hope you like this chapter^^Love you! Take care