Waiting again?

Shining Love.

Onew's P.O.V.

"Maya, it's okay, our relationship should end here, don't lie to yourself anymore" Key said, wiping her tears.

"I...I'm sorry" She said and ran away. I tried to hold her wrist, but she was already gone.

I turned my face to Key. "I'm sorry for speaking out my feelings like this, I just..."

"Don't worry hyung. Since the day we started dating, I suspected she didn't love me as something more than a friend. I love her, as my dongsaeng so... I'll shut up right now, go and get her hyung!"

I started searching for her. Key's words touched me, my eyes are getting wet, my heart feels slightly peaceful now, I finally have a free way to her, to her heart!

I cotinued walking, and I saw her. She is with her manager, they're talking. His manager saw me and stood up. 

He smiled. "So, you promise?" He asked me after talking. 

"Yes, I'm sorry for causing troubles..."

"Okay, now go onstage with Maya, the concert will end soon"

"Yes, thanks"

Maya's P.O.V.

Next night.

"Can we see when you come back?" A text message from Onew said. I couldn't answer to him in that moment, so I call him later.

I kept staring at the window, thinking about what happened, I've to talk to both of them, I feel I need to. I hope no one gets sad. However, to be honest, I love Key, not as a boyfriend but as a friend, and it's always been like that, I was just confused. With Onew everything is different. I feel safe on his side, I feel  happy, my heart feels happy, I become a sunflower when I'm with him. Nothing can make me stop looking at him, staring at his flawless face.

I hope he understands my manager and me. But, can he wait for me even for more time? What if in this time he goes to the army? I would wait for him...

After arriving to the hotel.

My manager handed me the phone and left me alone. I started clicking the numbers, one by one, my hand was trembling, it'll be the first time talking with him after the thing that happened.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Onew oppa! I'm Maya"

"Oh, Annyeong, did you arrive safely?"

"Yes, London is awesome!"

"It's good to hear that"

"Yes, I'm sorry for not answering your message I..."

"I prefer hearing your sweet voice than reading a message"

Why is he like that? He made me blush. I'm so stupid for making him suffer!

"And... what's your answer?"

"Yes"

"Then, I will call your manager and he'll take you here"

"Okay, I gotta go now, please tell SHINee I love them"

"Including me?"

"Y-yes" 

"Hehe, see you then"

I hung up.

I just love how we're not awkward even when all these issue happened... We talked with this confidence. I remember the times we used to almost avoid contact, our relationship has changed so much. However, I wonder why does he want to see me... I don't think he's gonna confess... again, and manager already talked to him.

Nobody's P.O.V.

"I'm telling you she likes chocolate more than strawberry flavor hyung" Kyungsoo said arguing with Key.

"No no no. That's only with cupcakes, she likes strawberry cakes"

"I was just saying that hyung"

"Oh, seriously, who's been her best friend for a longer time? Tell me who"

"You hyung"

"Then, I know her likes and dislikes and this date will be P E R F E C T"


Hello chingus! How are you? Sorry for updating until now and for updating such a little baby chapter (little chapter), I have had a lot of homework and I will have exams soon, but I'll keep updating, so I hope you like and enjoy this chapter, have fun, take care, and be healthy. Remember I love you!

P.S: I'm not an English native speaker, sorry if I make mistakes. Please help me to improve my English correcting me.