I want to be your support.

Shining Love.

Onew’s P.O.V.

"BO?"

“You…Me”

The water of the Banpo Fountain started to fall, full of light, the lights made Maya look even more beautiful, we got closer. I hugged her.

“The weather is cold, I hope I can make you feel warm and safe”

“O-Oppa… do you REALLY like me?”

I nodded. I wanted to tell her that I fell in love with her since I saw her. That it’s love at first sight but I’m shocked. I didn’t expect this. Now I feel happier than never. But still… she likes Key… Our bodies separated, she’s staring the Fountain, while I’m staring her beauty.

“It’s beautiful”

“Neh… but, I think you’re even prettier”

*We blushed*

“Gamsahamnida… thanks to you I’m who I am now”

“To…me, wae?”

“Uh… do you remember what you said once about the women who want to lose weight, and the words that people say and hurt the people?”

“Uh… neh, b-b…”

“Wait oppa, let me finish… I remember the time I found a picture with those words, it says things like you think a word can change a life, that your parents taught you to be respectful with everyone, that there are boys that like girls with average bodies… and then you said “So from now on, be healthy! Promise!” Those words gave me strength, they helped me”

This is the pic. Onew's words are the grey ones ~^^

[THIS IS THE PIC, ONEW'S WORDS ARE THE GREY ONES~^^]

“Oh, I remember…”

“Neh. You may not know but, I was a fatty girl a year ago, I thought I was ugly, that nobody would love me, that I wouldn’t achieve my dreams and my goal of being healthy… Literally for me it was like you was there pushing me to hold on and keep on moving, like if you were cheering me… I’m so thankful. Thank you. I hope one day I can be a support for you just as you were for me”

I was speechless… I never expected this… I’m happy, but I can imagine how many things she suffered, the pain she had.

“You’re so strong, you don’t have to be my support… but let me be your support forever…Sar—“

She hugged me and she started to cry, I started to cry with her.

“Gamsahamnida oppa… I promise I’ll be here for you always, remember… always!”

“Maya, do you want a coffee? There’s a coffee shop near, you’re freezing out!”

“Neh… gamsahamnida oppa”

“Yah! Stop thanking, remember I’ll protect you always”

I smiled and held her hand until we got in the coffe shop.

“Uh, what kind of coffee do you want?”

“Uh… American Coffee, please?”

“Jinja? Not many people like American Coffee, kekeke another thing we have in common”

She smiled and went to search a table. I followed her.

“Oppa, gamsahamnida for the coffee, uh… oppa *whispering* I screwed my makeup?”

“Oh? A little, let me clean it”

I cleaned her face, woah… her face is so soft and so per-

“Jung Hyun Min! Your coffee is ready”The ajeossi said.

“Jung Hyun Min?”Maya said.

“Haha, do you want me to be discovered?”

I went for the coffee and then I sat down with Maya.

“Gamsahamnida Oppa”

“What I told you?”

“You taught me to be respectful kekeke”

“Ah… you don’t want to obey your oppa?”

I tickled her.

“Ya! Stop, Stop! Stop! The coffee!”

Fantastic Jinki. You did it.

“Hahahaha, Onew Sangtae! I can’t be mad at you, I love when you’re clumsy kekeke”

“Uh? Jinja?... you’re not mad?”

“Ani!”

“Oh, these couples today... Be careful Hyun Min…”The ajumma said.

“Oh, mianhe ajeomma but… we’re not a couple”

“Oh, don’t try to lie me, you look like me and my husband… and the way you look each other…”

Maya started to laugh, woah, she’s so charismatic.

“Take care of her… she’s very special, I’ll prepare you another coffee”

“B-bo? Ani ajeomma… we’re okay” Maya said starting to act serious.

The ajeomma went to prepare quickly the coffee and she gave it to Maya.

“Enjoy it, please. It’s free… Have fun”

“Gamsahamnida”

Maya started to drink her coffee and I started to drink mine, this is so awkward, even more than me. Since the ajeomma said that we stare each other strangely.

Maya smiled.

“You look so cute”

“Uh?”

“Nothing, uh… Oppa, what time is it?”

“Uh… *I checked the phone* It’s early”

“Oh… arasso. Gamsahamnida”

“HYUNG! MAYA!” Key is here.

“Oh… Annyeong Kibum”

“Annyeonghaseyo Oppa”

“Uh, you’re drinking coffee? Maya can you give me a bit?”Key said.

“Neh oppa”

Key sat next to Maya, our special moment is ruined. Taemin, Minho, and Jonghyun are here too. Taemin sat between me and Maya… aigoo Taemin.

“Uh, hyung… *whispering* sorry for coming but hyungs where asking me over and over where you were… uh… you confessed?”

I smiled and nodded. Taemin got excited like a kid.

“Uh, what’s wrong with you?” Jonghyun asked.

“Uh… nothing, hyung told me he’ll buy me a coffee”Taemin said.

“Bo? Ta—“

*Taemin did aegyo*

“Ah… arasso, do you want a … cappuccino?”

“Neh… of vanilla please”

“Hyung buy me one too!” Minho and Jonghyun said but they gave me the money to buy it, keke I can deny to a face like Taemin’s.

I bought them the coffee, while Maya gave Key her coffee.

Key’s P.O.V.

“Maya, thanks for the coffee…”

“Neh, opp—“

“Oh! I have a message from your manager, it says that OMO! I’ll sing with you and your groupmates, aigoo”

“B-bo?”Onew said.

“Uh?”

“Oh, ani… nothing I’m just… surprised”Onew said.

“Maya, manager says we’ll work on it until the next week…”

“Oh, arasso, I guess we’ve to finish the song Onew”

“Uh? Neh… I already have some verses!” Onew said to Maya.

They’re acting weird with each other, the way they look, the way they smile…

“Uh… hyung shall we go now?” Taemin said.

“Mmm…neh but… Maya hasn’t eat dinner yet” Onew said.

“I’ll prepare her something at house, let’s go”

*AT THE SHINEE’S APARTMENT*

“This is delicious Key Oppa!”

“Gamsahamnida”

I sat next to Maya, I’m happy when she compliments me kekeke.

“Uh.. . it’s cold here”

I went for a sweater in my room. I lent it to Maya.

“Omo, gamsahamnida oppa!”

I hugged her.

“Are you warm now?”

“What are you doing guys?” Jonghyun asked.

“Uh?”Maya said.

Onew is staring his food. What’s wrong hyung?

“Annyeong guys, how are you?”

“Oh, annyeonghaseyo manager-ssi”

“Annyeong Maya… uhm, it’s good to have you here”

“Uh? Waeyo?”

“Because I have to tell you something…”

“We’ll go to Japan again, for a year”

“BO???!!!-Maya screamed-Uh… mianhe…”

“BO??!!” We all screamed too.

“Uh? Aren’t you happy?”

“Neh, but… uh, what about the songs with Maya?”Onew asked.

“You have to finish them after the year… uh, and the song will be recorded in a year too, we’ve to go next week”

“Oh, arasso… gamsahamnida manager”We [SHINee] said.

“Neh… uhm guys… can someone take Maya to her apartment? It’s late and remember she’s a trainee”

“Neh, I will take her” I said.

“Maya, I’ll miss you so much”

“Me too oppa… I wanted to be a good friend with you”

“Neh… me too, uh… can I go to the practice room when you practice?”

“Uh? W-wae? For what? Don’t you have schedule?”

“Ani… I want to learn the choreography of your debut song kekeke”

“Uh… arasso. See you tomorrow oppa, have a good night, oh! And tell SHINee to have a good night and that I love them kekeke”

“Neh… Annyeong”

I hugged her and I went. I hope I can sepnd time with her before leaving… a year is too much!


Annyeong! I hope this chapter doesn't get you bored keke, I've been a little busy, but here's the chapter, i hope to update in 2 or 3 days (: Thank you sooooo much to my subscribers specially to szehwee , you've been such a sweetheart. Saranghaaae! Have a good day, don't be a silent reader please, subscribe or comment with your opinion, God Bless. Annyeong~^^