Eotokke?

Shining Love.

Key’s P.O.V.

“Maya!”

“Oh! Key Oppa!!!!!”

She ran to me. My heart is beating so fast… She hugged me and she shed a tear, I wanted to cry too but, I don’t want her to cry too.

“Oppa! I missed you so much”

“Me too! How have you been! Yah, you are taller”

“Oh, yeh… hehe aigoo I’ll ruin my makeup if I cry more”

“Ani, it’s perfect just don’t cry more”

“Hehehe , arasso”  

I cleaned her tears. Aigoo, she have learned how to makeup, she’s improved in everything.

“Maya, I want to see you dancing”

“Bo?, now?”

“Neh, dance”

“Uh?, a-are you serious?”

“Neh”

“But oppa”

“You’re such a pabo, of course not, I remember when I practiced with you, the dance was so hard, that’s why so started to practice since a long ago, kachi?”

“Neh, but that dance was for the teasers”

“Oh, jinja? Then can I see the choreography of your debut song?”

“Not until my debut”

“Aish…”

“Guys, you’ve greeted already? Annyeong Key, how have you been?” Maya’s manager said.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’ve been fine hehe…”

“Great, uhm Key, you just arrived right?”

“Neh”

“Well, you must be tired, so I think it’s better if you rest today and you start recording with them tomorrow, they’ll only record some parts today, not the whole song, what do you think?”

“Oh, jinja? I’m really tired for the flight so it’d be awesome, gamshamnida!”

“Neh, if you want I can take you to your apartment”

“Neh, gamshamnida!, Annyeong Maya, see you”

“Neh, take care and rest a lot” Maya said.

Ah! I feel  relieved, I’m so tired.

 

Kyungsoo (D.O.) P.O.V.

She ran to Key and left me here,  alone. Okay, I understand… it’s Key. I wanted to greet him too but, he was staring Maya, and he was so focused on her.

I practiced until 3 P.M. and then came to eat with the rest of EXO K members, I haven’t seen Maya, I guess she’s still recording.

I wonder what’ll happen, Maya has told me so many things. And I wonder too if she already knows that… well, I’m not sure. However I hope she makes the right decision, I haven’t seen Onew with her, but to be honest I don’t know if Key loves her or likes her.  And, the way Maya talks about them is different, I mean… for each one. And it’s confusing, Maya has never told me “I love --- (Onew or Key)”. I wish her to say I love K-------

*beep beep*

“Yoboseyo?”

“Annyeong Kyungsoo, it’s me Onew”

“Onew? Oh, Annyeonghaseyo”

“Uhm, sorry for asking like this but, you are a good friend of Maya, right?”

“Uh, neh”

“Have you seen her today? I tried to call her but she doesn’t answer”

“Oh, neh. She’s recording with her group mates, I guess she turned off her cellphone… Would you like to leave her a message?”

“Oh, jinja? Uhm, no, it’s okay. I guess her manager will tell her”

“Oh, arasso”

“Neh. Gomawo. Annyeong.”

“Annyeonghaseyo”

Why did he call? If her manager will tell her then why he called?

*beep beep*

“Another call? Oh, it’s Maya ~ Annyeong!”

“Annyeong Oppa, uh… Oppa can I see you?”

“Uh, I’m eating with EXO K, would you like to come?”

“Oh, you’re eating? Mianhaeyo! I’ll call you later”

“Ani! It’s okay, what’s wrong?”

“Oh, well, it’s about uh… SHINee”

“Oh, yes Onew just called me and he told me he was calling you”

“Neh. I didn’t answer his phone calls”

“Uh? Wae?”

“Manager just told me they(SHINee)’ll come in two or three days”

“Aigoo. O_______O”

“Oppa, eotokke?”

“Calm down. I’ll be here okay?”

“Uh, okay but, what if Onew or Key ask me if if if aah! I can’t”

“Yes you can. Well I didn’t meet you when you started to train but, lately we’ve spent so much time together”

“Oh… gamshamnida oppa. I’m so annoying”

“Ani, you aren’t”

“Oh, I am, I am such a pabo I’m being so dramatic about everything”

“Kekeke don’t worry I’m just as dramatic as you so I understand you”

“Oh, arasso. I have to go. Thanks”

“Neh. Fighting!”

“Neh, Annyeong!”

“Annyeong”

O_____O Wae are they coming now? This is so strange.

 

Onew’s P.O.V.

Aigoo, why she didn’t answer my calls? I wanted to stay here. I don’t know if I’m ready to see her again, after what happened. Or am I dramatizing too much? … And I have to record with her! ONLY WITH HER! Why her voice is as soft as mine? Oh, her voice is beautiful… Onew focus! It’ll be really awkward…

“…But manager why do we have to go back now?, the other day…” Taemin said.

“Sorry guys, it’s because they just told me something important, and Onew has to record with Maya right away”

“Oh, arasso” Taemin said.

“Please prepare your luggage, we’re taking the flight tomorrow in the night”

“Neh, gamsahamnida manager” I said.

~

“Oh, eotokke…” I whispered.

“Huh?” Taemin said.

“Oh? Ani… Uhm, guys do you want to eat?” I asked.

“Neh, but I don’t want chicken” Jonghyun said.

“Oh, wae? Well, let’s go to a restaurant, I’ll eat chicken, and you eat uh… food”

“Waae? I want to eat clothes” Jonghyun said.

“Yah!”

“Mianhaeyo kekeke”Jonghyun said.

“Well, then let’s go”

~Manager is going with us~

At the restaurant.

“Hyung, isn’t it too early? It’s just 7:4O P.M.” Taemin said.

“Taemin, we’ve to order and wait for the food” Minho said.

“Oh, neh… It’s true” Taemin said.

…While eating.

“Manager, I wanted to ask… what is that important thing that you told us?” I asked.”

“Oh, uhm… it’s Triangle debut” Manager said.

“THEIR DEBUT! THEY’RE GOING TO DEBUT?” Jonghyun said, okay almost screamed.

“Neh, on September 6th

“Aigoo! I’m so excited!” Taemin said.

“But… please don’t tell anyone, Triangle don’t know yet”

“Arasso” Taemin said.


Annyeonghaseyo! How are you guys? I hope fine. Thanks to my subbies, I love all of you! Please don't be a silent reader. Have a good day/night/noon whatever~~ God Bless, Saranghamnida!

P.S. Sorry for my poor and bad English, please correct me.

szehwee Thank you for being so loyal to my story, you're always commenting it, I'm really thankful. Saranghaeyo~~