Oppa,I like two boys...

Shining Love.

 

Onew’s P.O.V

The next month passed so fast, being with her all the nights…I’ve been so happy since then. The truth is that I don’t know her completely…yet, but I really want to. Maya learned so fast, she almost plays the piano as I do… we’re going to see again…we have a month to finish the song, we already have the music, we’ve to finish the lyrics, I think it’s going to be easier now that we know each other better.

We finished practicing and she finished her classes, we’re in the room where the piano is…

“Oppa, we’ve to start writing the lyrics…”

“Neh, I already have some verses in my mind”

“Jinja? Me too!”

“Oh, come here let’s start with the chorus, in that way it’ll be easier to write the rest”

“Well… I was thinking of this…

-        The first time I saw you

You were in a little picture

I never knew I’d have this feelings for you

I’d wait for you a life time

Even when you love someone else…

 

Her voice sounded beautiful… it’s sweet and soft and… the last two verses were… like if she was reading my mind or something like that…

“It’s really good, but... may I ask... do you really feel that? I mean, you feel all that for someone?”

“Uh… gamsahamnida and… yes I do”

“Uh… for who?”

“Ehm, a boy”

“I already know it’s a boy but…who?...”

After a pause I asked her…

“Key?”

“Uh…I-I don’t know”

“You don’t know?”

“No, I…. I think I like two boys but I don’t know who do I love…”

Two? That means it’s going to be harder to make her fall in love with me…

“Two? Who are they?”

“Uhm… I don’t want to tell anyone yet…”

“Oh, arasso… It’s okay”

“Neh. Thanks for understanding…”

“Neh… uhm you want to continue with the lessons? You know, with the piano…”

 

“Neh Oppa, gamsahamnida”

I taught her for 2 hours… everything was wo awkard… During the last month, she told me she has a friend named Chris, they met in L.A. when she was going to auditionate… what if that’s one of the 2 boys and… Key is the other? Key is now closer to her… he’s even closer to Maya than me… in this month they have talked so much, I keep feeling jealous… I want to be closer to her.

“Oppa, we’ve to go… it’s too late…”

“Uh?... I don’t want to go”

“W-wae?”

“I want to be with you…”

“W-with me?”

“Neh… I want to complete the song lyrics today”

“Today?...”

“Neh… I have many feelings right now and… I want to express them…”

“Uh, Oppa… are you okay? Your eyes are teary…”

“A-neh… I’m okay”

“Oppa, you can cry in front of me… it doesn’t matter, I’ll comfort you if you let me, I’ll clean your tears, I’ll be with you”

I started to cry… and I hugged her… we sat on a couch near the piano… She hugged me tigh… I can feel her heartbeats and she can feel mine… her heartbeats are fast and mine too… I’m scarred… I don’t want to see her with another boy… I want to see her with me.

“Oppa, tell me what happens please…”

“Uh… it’s not important”

“Of course it is… you’re so important for me… your feelings are important for me, you’re… important for my heart”

We stopped hugging. We are holding our hands, we’re seeing straight to our eyes…

“Maya, you’re all that for me… I…”

“It’s for that girl… right?”

“Uh… yes, I-I don’t want to see her with another person but me…”

“Who is she Oppa?”

“I can tell you only if you tell who are those 2 boys…”

“Oppa… I thought you understood…”

“Okay… I won’t tell you then…”

“Okay but at least… tell me your problem, why do you think she’ going to be with another person?”

“Because she told me she like someone, but I don’t know who he is… I… love her, deeply. I fell in love for her at first sight… I don’t know what to do…”

“Yah! Pabo… I think she may like you… you should try to confess to her or… at least having more moments with her, taking her out, having dates, seeing scarry movies in the night and let her hug you… I…”

“What if she doesn’t like me? What if she likes… that guy?, Maya… thank you for being here with me, comforting me, giving me advice… I’ll try all that…”

“Neh… I’ll always be here for you… I lo…I hope you can have all that beautiful moments with her…”

I saw her face… I think she was crying too… she cleaned her tears immediately… maybe she was touched for what I told her… I wish she could know that that girl is her.

Tomorrow is Saturday… I’m planning to invite her to my apartment while the SHINee members go out… Key will practice and Jonghyun wants to see him in the practice, Minho will go out with Taemin and other friends. It’s going to be perfect! I’m taking her to her apartment… we’re on the door.

“Maya… I don’t have schedule tomorrow, and you either right?”

“Uhm… yes, why do you ask?”

“Do you want to go to my apartment tomorrow?”

“Uh… neh. Jonghyun, Taemin, Minho and…K-Key will be there too?”

“Ani… they’re going out…”

“Oh, neh…but, with one condition…”

“Uhm…which?”

“You’ll tell me the name of the girl”

“BO?”

“…”

“Uh, okay but… you have to tell me the name of the boys too, arasso?”

“Uh… arasso”

She entered to her apartment and I went to mine… I’m so excited, I’ll make dinner for her tomorrow… I’ll cook chicken, I think she likes chicken too kekeke.

 

Maya’s P.O.V

I have so much feeling mixed. Sadness. Happiness. Excitement. I don’t understand myself right now…

“Maya! You came! We heard you” Soori said.

“Oh, annyeonghaseyo Unnie…what did you hear”

“Don’t act like you don’t know…” Sohee said.”

“WE KNOW YOU LIKE ONEW OPPA!” Both said.

“B-bo?”

“And Key Oppa too…” Soori said.

I’m frozen. How do they know?...

“You have to be really pretty tomorrow, I’ll do your make up”

“Neh, and I’ll fix your hair and you clothes”

“Uh, unnies, what are you saying”

“Onew was asking you to go to a date pabo”

“Bo? A-ani… that’s not truth, he loves someone else…”

“Maya, it’s obvious… you don’t see how he looks at you? His eyes glow when he sees you”

“Ani… Unnies, I’m tired, I’ll go to sleep”

“Okay go, we’re excited about tomorrow”

My unnies are crazy. How can they say that. I just want to sleep now, maybe I’m just imagining things that are not truth.

I’ll wait until tomorrow, I’m scarred… I don’t want him (Onew) to know that I like him or… I want to?, he already knows right? Uh… what if he tells Key that I like him, what if Onew likes a prettier girl than me… I’ll feel horrible… Maya, shut up. You’ve to sleep…Tomorrow will be an awesome day but it can be horrible too… I don’t know who Onew Oppa likes and… I don’t how he will react if I tell him that I like him…


 

Annyeong! Sorry for updating until today... I hope you like the chapter, my vacations finished today, so I'm going to try to update at least 2 times a week, good luck everyone in the school, thank you for the subscriptions and the comments. Please don't be silent reader, I'd love if you comment the story with your opinion. God Bless, Saranghae~^^