Dance with me.

Shining Love.

Maya’s P.O.V.

“Manager, I-I’m sorry for… causing problems but, you don’t understand”

“I understand Maya, I really do”

“Jinja? Have you been in love?”

“No, but… I have talked with Onew and Key about you…”

“Bo? Wae?”

“I can’t tell you anything”

“But, manager-ssi!”

“Yah! Don’t scream to me!”

“Mianhaeyo…”

“And call me…”

“Teuki, neh…”

“Maya, it hurts for me to tell you this but… I ask you to forget them, until the correct time”

“And when it’s the correct time?”

“Humm… I don’t know, 4 years maybe?”

“4 YEARS? How old do you think they’re? What if they go to their military service?”

“Key is 22, Onew 24 and you lady are 16”

“Aish… age doesn’t matter for me but they have to go to their military service someday”

“Uh… it does matter. Onew likes noonas”

“Aish, don’t say that again, he likes ME!”

“Uh really? How do you know?”

“He told me”

“And why you didn’t  tell me?!”

“Because uh…”

“Sheesh, we talk later arasso?”

“Wae?”

“You’ve to get ready”

“Get ready for what?”

“The party”

“What party?”

“I didn’t tell you? There’ll be a party celebrating EXO K’s comeback”

“Jinja?”

“Neh and… please calm down if you talk with them, specially with D.O.”

“Uh, what?”

“Kyungsoo… and don’t say “what” like you don’t know”

“I don’t know what?”

“Sheesh… you know what? If you like HIM it’s okay, he’s younger than Key and Onew”

“Bo? What are you trying to say?”

“Pabo, let’s go now and hurry up”

What is he talking about? D.O.? Why did he bring up Donut to the conversation? Well…. whatever, I’ve to hurry, I just have to change after arriving my apartment.

At The Party.

“Annyeonghaseyo!”

“A-Annyeonghaseyo!...”

“You’re Maya, right?”

“N-neh…”

“Yeei! I remember you keke, how old are you?”

“I was born in 1997”

“Oh! You’re just 4 years younger kekeke”

“Ye-yeeh”

“Hehe, may I ask… are you an exotic? I have heard that you’re in lots of fandoms”

*I blushed* Who told him? “Uh… yes”

“Great hehe so, who’s your favourite member?”

“Oh, I can’t choose”

“Wae?”

“Because you’re one, EXO!”

“Kyaa, so cute… it’s true”

"Kekeke gamsahamnida” *blushing*

“Hehe, and uh… where are your groupmates?”

“They’re dancing”

“Oh, really? And why you don’t dance?”

“Uh…”

“You don’t like to dance?”

“Yes, I love to but…”

“Neh. I understand you. I love dancing but I’m a little shy”

“Aw hehe, you understand me”

“Neh… hehe shall we dance? We’re both shy so… in that way it’ll be uh… easier?”

“Uh? Bo? A-aniya…”

He took my hand and the music changed. Oh no, it’s a romantic song, eotokke?!

“… O-Oppa…”

“Let’s dance!”

“Wae? I’m bad dancing…”

“That’s not what I heard…”

“…”

“Okay, let’s dance only this one , please?”

“Uh… o-okay”

What am I doing? I’m dancing with D.O.! Do Kyungsoo wanted to dance with ME! Am I dreaming? No, Maya you love Key or Onew, don’t think of this as something romantic!

“Maya? Are you dancing with D.O.?”

“Uh, manager-ssi!”

“Annyeonghaseyo Kyungsoo” Teuki said.

“Annyeonghaseyo…” Kyungsoo said.

“Sorry, Kyungsoo but… we’ve to go” Teuki said.

“Bo? But…”

“Maya, please…” Teuki said.

“Uh, don’t worry, see you later, thanks for dancing with me and… talk to you later, take care, Annyeong! Annyeonghaseyo Manager-ssi” Kyungsoo said.

“Annyeonghaseyo Kyungsoo, let’s go Maya…”

“But, uh and Soori and Sohee?”

“They… they’ll stay here”

“Bo? And why do I have to go?”

“’Cause we’ve to continue our talk”

Aish. Teuki! What are you doing? I was so happy "dancing" with Kyungsoo…

At Maya's house.

Later I talked with Teuki. He told me so many things. He told me that, actually EXO is close to SHINee so, when they were in Japan, they had the chance to see each other sometimes. I don’t know if he’s trying to make me forget Onew and Key but, he told me that D.O. likes me, oh my god, does he think that I’ll believe that? Yes, I’m Maya, I’m 16 and Onew and Key from SHINee and D.O. from EXO K like me, yeah of course. However, I’m happy, I mean D.O. was so gentle with me, he’s so cute and he’s even more handsome in person kekeke, I’ve always dreamt of being friend of his, because we have a lot of things in common. EXO K will be busy all this month, but we’ll see them a lot at the SM Building, so yeei! Okay I’ll just calm down.

I don’t want to forget Key or Onew. I love them. Before liking them, I love them because of being such a good friends. I’m glad of being able to be their friend. They’re the best, seriously.

“Maya, I’m going to pick up Sohee and Soori, wait here!”

Manager-ssi went. How can he leave me alone? Aish…

*beep beep*

“Uh? Taemin oppa is calling! YEEES! I will act like I don’t know who he is kekeke”

“Yoboseyo?”

“Annyeong! It’s Taemin!”

“Taemin? Who’s Taemin?”

“Taemin! Your best friend! “

“Uh… I don’t have a best friend”

“What are you talking about? You forgot your oppa? Yah! I’m going to cry! Bo go ship da!”

“Hahaha, It was a joke. Yes I remember you oppa, I miss you too!”

“Yah! You scared me!”

“Mianheyo”

“Hehe it doesn’t matter now… How are you?”

“I’m actually, uh… I don’t know, you? How have you all been?”

“You don’t know? We’ve been a little sad because we miss you but, we’re happy, the Japanese fans have supported us a lot! But… are you sad Maya?”

“Uh, It’s good to hear that, I’m not sad but I, I feel strange I don’t know really… Oppa, you’ve been healthy, you haven’t lost weight, kachi?”

“Yes, and no we haven’t lost weight, don’t worry about us, I’m worried about you”

“I’m okay oppa”

“Maya, I know you since a year ago, I know you’re not okay. You’re feeling sad and confused, kachi?”

How does he know me so well?

“Yes, oppa you’re right”

“BWO?” Someone said.

“Oh, Onew hyung… you wanna talk to Maya?”

Bwo? Onew is there? Eotokke?

“Uh, Tae-Taemin…”

“Annyeong Maya!!”

“Annyeonghaseyo Onew-ssi”

“How are you? Are you being healthy? You’ve improved in your singing and you dancing? You already met EXO? How is Sohee and Soori?”

“Kekeke I’m uh, good… Yes, I’m being healthy, and yes I think I’ve improved a lot I’ve been practicing a lot and yes I already met EXO K, and my unnies are really good… how are you? How is Key, Dino… I mean Jonghyun, and Minho?”

“We’re all well, uh… so you already met Kyungsoo?”

“Uh, neh… wae?”

“Uh, nothing just… uhm, have you been wearing the necklace I gave you?”

“Neh oppa, everyday…but uh why do you ask about Kyungsoo oppa?”

“Uh, just remember me until I go back, arasso? I have missed you so much, and… Key also misses you. He’s not here right now but, he misses you a lot”

“I miss you all a lot too, and don’t forget me either please”

“Maya…”

“Neh, oppa?...”

“Saran—“

He hung up.

What happened! Lee Jinki! Waaaaaeeee?


Annyeong! Sorry for updating until now and for updating this horrible chapter, I've been really busy 'cause I'm finishing Junior Highschool so I've a lot of work to do. But here it's this, I hope you like it. I added D.O. to the story keke because I got an idea. How have you all been? Be healthy, have a good day. Comment and subscribe, don't be a silent reader and to my subsribers, thank you so much SARANGHAE! Byeee~^^ God bless you. Oh and sorry for my poor English. Feel free of correcting my mistakes.