This is not a Goodbye, is a See You Later!

Shining Love.

Onew’s P.O.V.

“I don’t know what to say oppa…”

“Uh, it doesn’t matter now… I came here to see if you’re better, Taemin told me you were here and… Uhm, the song is almost finished, so don’t worry… arasso?”

“Neh… ga-gamsahamnida oppa and thank you for taking care of me”

“Neh… just go home early, I don’t want you to catch a cold, take care… Ss-see you hyung, annyeong”

Maya blushed for a moment but then her face turned sad. We finished eating, then we started to walk to the apartment.

“Maya, you’re freezing out”

“Aniya, I’m fine…”

I put her the jacket I was wearing.

“No oppa, you’ll catch a cold…”

“Ya! You’re sick remember?”

“Aniya, I’m better now”

“Sheesh…”

I smiled and I put her the jacket again I put my arm around her to make her feel warm.

We entered to the building, we went to her apartment, I hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead while saying goodbye.

The next days passed fast, Maya and me spent the nights finishing the song, we used some parts of the verses I composed, and Key also finished the song with her and her groupmates, and practiced the choreo of the debut song of Maya’s group with them as he wanted.

This is our last day in South Korea, I hope Key can have time with Maya before going, I know Maya feels happy with him and I like to see her happy even if it’s with him. One year it’s a lot of time, I’m a little sad because I don’t know Maya too much yet I want to know her more I hope nothing bad happens, I mean… what if she forgets all the moments we had? Or even worse what if she stops liking me?

Key’s P.O.V.

*After seeing Maya with Onew*

I’m feeling bad but… At least, I know it, right? To be honest, I’m shocked, that’s why I acted like that. I don’t know why but I heard everything in the exact moment… somehow I expected Maya to like him but I didn’t want to believe it… The day we first met, Onew and Maya looked like they fell in love.

Next day.

I talked to hyung, and he told me that I should see Maya today, because this is our last day together… Hyung is so kind, even when he know it’ll hurt he wants me to have time with her. That’s why I told him to invite her to the apartment, I don’t want to see him suffering and, Jonghyun, Minho and Taemin want to have time with her too…

I invited her and her groupmates are coming too… we’re going to play pictionary after watching a movie, it’s simple but it’ll be fun.

*With Maya, Soori & Sohee*

Watching the movie

“Hyung hyung! Turn it off”Taemin screamed covering his face with his hands.

“Yah! You’re like a little kid… we never finish seeing the movies…”Jonghyun said.

“It’s scary Jonghyun… let’s play pictionary instead”I said.

“Ah, arasso”Jonghyun said.

Maya and Onew were quiet, maybe they feel nervous, she’s between Onew and me. Jonghun turned the lights off and we went to find paper and a marker.

Maya’s P.O.V.

I’m so nervous, Onew and Key are beside me… Soori and Sohee are laughing of me, they’re so mean! But I love them kekeke.

We started playing Pictionary, it’s so funny because nobody understands the drawings, I only understood one that Key drawed.

 “We’ve to go now…”SHINee’s  manager said.

“Now…?”I asked.

“Neh… I’ll wait for you downstairs”

Manager-ssi hugged me and my groupmates. Then Minho hugged me and my groupmates.

"Take care and keep loving SHINee hehe I'll miss you, do your best!"

Then Jonghyun hugged me.

"Don't forget Dino oppa [as I call him hehe] and take care! I'll miss you!

Then Taemin came.

"Be healthy, take care and don’t forget me, your best friend kekeke"

Yes, Taemin has become my best friend, then while he was hugging me he whispered me to use the necklace that Onew gave me, and to don’t forget any moment with him, Taemin started to cry and me too, we hugged again and Minho took Taemin’s hand and they went.

Then it was time for Key, he looked me straight to the eyes and a tear fell on his face while I hugged him.

“Don’t forget Key oppa, arasso? Smile everyday, I hope you can decide soon... no matter what I want to see you being happy and ...I want you to do your best OKAY?, good luck in everything, FIGHTING! Saranghae…”

I started to cry more the hug turned tighter. He went.

“Maya”

“O-Onew oppa, I’ll miss you!”

“Don’t cry, I don’t want you to be sad… I’ll miss you too… please don’t forget me, don’t forget SHINee, you’ll do your best, right? I’ll be waiting for the day to record and perform our song, and Maya… wait for me… please and, decide with your heart not with your mind okay? Please smile every day, I want you to be happy… arasso?”

I hugged him.

“Arasso oppa, thank you for taking care of me… thank you for protecting me and being with me always, thank you for the necklace, I promise that, I’ll wear it everyday and I’ll think of you everyday… And FIGHTING! I hope you can have a great time in Japan, tell SHINee I love them and I’ll miss them. Work hard and smile everyday and... this is your gift keke”

“My gift? Uh, I remember *smiles* thank you, is the best gift in the world, I have to go now… and this is not a goodbye, is a see you later arasso? hehe please take care… s-sarangh..ae”

He went running downstairs. I will not see him anymore! It’s a year! One year without seeing him, one year without seeing SHINee! I don’t know if I’m capable of doing it…

And, he he told me saranghae? This is affecting me too much, I have fever for sure.


Annyeong! Sorry for updating until now, I hope you like the chapter even if it's a little shorter this time, I've been less busy so, I may update again tomorrow or in two days. Sorry if my English is not good hehe, Have a  good day God Bless you, Byee!~^^