I know you like her.

Shining Love.

Maya’s P.O.V.

My unnies woke me up, they said they’ll help me to do my make up and all that stuff but they say it’s a date! It’s not! Onew is my friend and… he doesn’t like me, at all.

We went to practice and to our training classes, then we went back to the apartment, we ate and I took a shower.

“Maya! Don’t move, you’ll ruin your makeup!”

“Aish. I don’t want to fill my face of makeup!”

“Aish… arasso. Dress up!”

After I dressed up I looked myself in the mirror… I look so beautiful, I just wish Onew to find me pretty…

“Maya! You… you look so pretty! Onew will love you mooooore kekeke”

“Aish. Stop joking… Onew will come for me soon…”

“We’re not joking Maya, we’re talking seriously…”

“Ani unnie…”

*toc toc*

Onew? Oh my god, what should I do, I will faint, I’ll be alone with him, Oh no…

*opens the door*

“Ma-Maya? You look…”

“Horrible? Neh… I know”

“Ani! You look beautiful, so pretty so…”

“Don’t lie oppa… uh, can we go now?”

“N-neh”

We walked to his apartment, we didn’t talk at all. He opened the door and… Key and Taemin were there. Onew did’nt say we would be alone?

“Hyung! Maya!” Key and Taemin said.

“A-Annyeonghaseyo Taemin and Key Oppa”

“Annyeong guys, you didn’t say you were going out?”

“Neh, I want to go shopping but Key doesn’t want to go, he said he’s tired” Taemin said.

“But… Key, you said you were…”

“Oh, act in “Catch me if you can” Ani, it’s until tomorrow, I thought it was today too… hyung, can you go with Taemin?” Key said.

“B-but…”

“Please hyung!” Taemin said.

“You can go oppa… I will go back to my apartment, don’t worry… we can go out another day”

“A-Arasso…”

“Ani! You can stay here if you want Maya, stay with Key Oppa!” Key said.

“B-bo?...”

“C’mon hyung, let’s go” Taemin said.

NO ONE’S P.O.V.

Onew and Taemin went while Key and Maya stayed in the apartment alone.

“Maya, why you came here with Onew…?”

“Uh… Onew invited me yesterday”

“Oh, jinja? You’re good friends now… kachi?”

“Uh, neh…”

“Kekeke Maya, what do you want to do? Omo!  Do you want to see a movie?”

“Kekeke yeeh oppa, do you have scarry movies?”

“Uh, do you like scarry movies? We don’t have many, because Taemin gets scared when we watch them kekeke”

“Omo! I really like them”

Key went for the movie and prepare popcorn, and they started to watch the movie. Key looked like the girl and Maya, like the man… Key was always hugging her, Maya didn’t pay attention in the movie and Key either. They were having a wonderful time. The movie ended and Onew and Taemin went back to the house…

“Omo! Hyung…” Taemin said.

“Ma-Maya?” Onew said.

Onew was carrying a gift that he bought for Maya, it was a beautiful necklace with the letter O, he was going to confess that night… he saw Maya and Key hugging, they were sleeping in the couch, he let the gift fall and his eyes turned teary, Taemin saw him, crying… he almost saw how Onew’s heart was breaking piece to piece…

“Onew hyung, are you okay?”

“Neh Taemin…”

“Ani… you’re crying, what’s happening?”

“Nothing”

“Onew, something’s wrong with you, you think I haven’t see you with Maya?, you’re jealous right now, kachi?”

“B-bo?”

“Onew hyung, I know you… you like Maya, I can see it in your eyes and, don’t say it’s not true…”

“Tae-taemin… I love her… but… she loves Key”

“You don’t know it hyung…”

“Key likes her right?”

“…N…Neh…”

They stood in silence for a while until Key started to wake up , Onew ran to the bathroom to clean his tears and Taemin just stood there.

“Oh, Annyeong Taemin… where’s Onew?”

“He’s in the bathroom… Key, why are you…”

“Omo! We fell asleep, keke we were watching a movie…should we make dinner and then wake her up? Keke she looks so cute when she sleeps”

“Keke, arasso hyung”

Taemin saw the necklace that Onew bought, he didn’t even notice when he bought it… but he knew it was for Maya, so before going to cook [lol Taemin is not a good cook…] he left the necklace next to Maya.

Onew finished cleaning her face… his eyes looked a little red, he saw Maya on the couch, he walked to her and he stared her for a while… then he saw the necklace… he was going to take it but then Maya started to wake up… She slowly opened her eyes, Onew kept staring at her…

“O-Onew oppa?”

“A-Annyeong Maya…”

“Uh… what’s wrong with you eyes?”

“Uh… wae?”

“You look like you cried…”

“Uh… ani, it’s nothing…”

“Oppa, why you never tell me what’s happening? You don’t trust in me?”

“Ani. Never say that. I trust in you, for me you’re one of the most trustable persons…”

“Sheesh, you have to tell me….. omo! That necklace… it’s yours?”

“Uh… yeh, I found it here, next to you… I don’t know why…hum…”

“Oh, okay… it’s for… that girl?”

“Uh… it was, but I saw her with another boy… and I don’t know if I should give her the necklace anyways…”

Maya stood up and she hugged Onew… for Onew it was the warmest hug until then, he could feel her heartbeats… and she could feel his, both were fast, the hug turned tighter, Onew was looking at her, he smiled and he recovered a little hope… she did too… now she is happier because it looks for her that Onew may like her in the future, she doesn’t know that, THAT girl is her… They slowly started to separate, then they faced each other, they looked straight in the eyes, they could feel their breaths, their faces got closer...


Annyeong! Sorry for updating until now... I've been busy with school and stuff, but I hope you like the chapter, thank you so much to my subscribers, please subscribe comment or add me keke, have a good day, God Bless you, good look in everything, Saranghae!!