I'll respect your decission

Shining Love.

Onew’s P.O.V.

We’re going today. Even when I’ll miss Japan so much, I’m so happy. I’m gonna see Maya, it’s been almost a year, I remember the sweet times we spent together, I remember every conversation, even when we used to talk for 5 minutes, I’ve been thinking of her since we left Korea. I miss her voice, her awkwardness, I just miss her.

~ We woke up early today, we prepared our luggage, then in the night (12:00 p.m.) we went to the airport and we took our flight. Thank God I always bring medicines, I’m feeling so nervous, I’m feeling billions of butterflies in my stomach!

03:00 A.M.

We finally arrived, the flight was a little longer, because it rained a little. We went to our apartment. I wanted to go to Maya’s apartment. I’m going to go crazy, I can’t believe we’re leaving in the same building, and manager doesn’t let me see her yet. We saw

“Okay guys, I know you’re really tired, sorry because the flight was until that hour, but the rest were completely sold, please rest and then I’ll help you to clean all the year you’ve in your luggage”

“Neh, manager, gamsahamnida. Please rest too” I said.

We saw Kibum and we wanted to greet him but he was sleeping so we decided to wait until tomorrow. We all went to sleep.  I thought I wasn’t able to sleep, because of my feelings but I guess it was because that I was tired that I fell asleep like a little kid.

 

Maya’s P.O.V.

Next day. ~ 7 A.M.

“Wake up pabo!”

“Pabo? Yah!”

“Oh, you’re awake”

“Neh, I wanted to get up early so I set my alarm and I showered”

“Oh, uhm… as you see your manager and Sohee and Soori showered first and they’re going to have breakfast in a restaurant”

“Oh, can I go?”

“Ani, ani…”

“Wae?”

“I prepared breakfast for you”

“Uh? Wae? And why are they going? I don’t understand”

“I asked them to do that”

“Wae?”

“You’ll know soon”

“A-arasso”

 

After eating.

“Woah, oppa it was delicious”

“Neh, I know”

“Gamsahamnida”

“Your welcome”

“Uhm oppa, can I know now why…”

“You’ll know it soon, Maya I’m going to call someone”

“Oh, okay”

*beep beep*

Oh! Someone is calling me, oh Kyungsoo oppa! Why is he calling so early?

“Annyeong oppa”

“Annyeong Maya! How are you?”

“Good and you?”

“Good uhm, Maya are you busy today, after recording?”

“Uh, well I think the recording will finish like at 03:00 P.M. after then I’m not busy, we have practice until 7 P.M. today but Key oppa is here now and…”

“Oh, you want to spend time with him! Then let’s go together, remember the coffee I drank with you in Starbucks the other day? I want another, let’s go”

“Oh, you’re so cute kekeke, neh, I’ll tell Key, see you then oppa”

“Neh, take care, good luck recording! Annyeong”

“Annyeong!”

“Who was that?”

“Kyungsoo oppa”

“Oh, I finished my call and I guess the surprise I had for you won’t happen today”

“Uh? What surprise?”

“Nothing important, a blouse I wanted to give you”

“Jinja?”

“Hahaha neh”

“Oh, okay then, thanks? Oppa, do you want to go for a coffee later”

“Uh? With you?”

“Neh and Kyungsoo, after recording”

“Oh… neh, of course”

Key oppa was lying, a blouse? Can’t he say other thing more believable? After that, we went to the SM building to start recording, it was 9 A.M. I was in peace, happy because I didn’t have to repeat my parts many times, I finally heard Key rapping live, woah, it’s awesome!

We recorded for 5 hours, I was a little tired and I had more parts to record, Sohee and Soori went to out apartment, I had to stay there to finish everything. It was 3:20 when we finished. Then Key and me hurried up and we went to Starbucks, Key wore a scarf covering his lips & nose and a cap.

 “Aigoo where’s… him?”

“Call him”

Someone touched my back.

“Maya, it’s me” Kyungsoo said.

“Omo! You look so cute with that mustache! It’s like…”

“Sorry, for coming until now, we just finished recording a song” Key said.

“Neh, don’t worry, and I’m so happy to see you again! How have you been?” Kyungsoo said.

K&K hugged ~

“Good thanks, and you?”

“Good thank you, let’s go in”

“I’ve been good thank you” I said trying to almost whisper it so they couldn’t hear me.

We ordered our coffees and then went to seat.

“So, Taemin, Minho, Jonghyun, Onew and our manager already arrived”

Oh my god, it’s true,  they were arriving today. My heart started to beat fast, and faster. My hands began to tremble. I looked away to the window, trying to calm down. But Kyungsoo noted it and he stared me.

“The coffees are ready, I’ll go for them” Key said.

“Neh, gamshamnida…” Kyungsoo said and I nodded hiding my face.

“Maya are you okay?” Kyungsoo asked.

“I, I just need to go to the restroom” I said.

I went to the restroom and I locked the door. [A/N: The restroom is just one, not like the ones that are a lot, it’s just one, did I explain well?] I began to cry, I couldn’t stand it. I’m not sad, but I’m anxious, worried, happy, I have a Russian mountain of feelings.

After some minutes someone knocked the door. It was Kyungsoo and Key asking me if I was okay. I tried to clean my eyes, and calm myself down, ah eotokke my eyes are red. I slowly opened the door, Key and Kyungsoo hugged me.

“Maya, do you want to talk?” They asked me.

“Uh, I, I think I’m better now”

Lies. I did want to talk but, I didn’t want Kibum to listen.

*beep beep* Someone was calling Key. Yes!

Key answered while Kyungsoo stared at me with a worried face.

“Maya, ah….. I need to go now, manager called me, I, I really wanted to talk with you but I have to go,  please don’t cry anymore, and smile okay?” Key said while hugging me, he thanked and said goodbye, then left.

“Maya, let’s talk”

“Neh”

We went to sit again, we started drinking our coffees.

“It’s because of Onew, kachi?”

“Neh”

“Ah… aren’t you happy?”

“Neh, but… I, I think I, I’m nervous, what if he is mad for the thing I said to him the other day, he told me Saranghae and I told him yes thank you bye, I mean like, I’m such a pabo!”

“You’re not!, please trust me, everything will be fine, don’t worry, if you want, let’s meet him together so you’ll be okay”

“You would do that for me?”

“Ah, oppa! Gamsahamnida!”

“Now please smile and drink your coffee, I paid it”

“oh, it’s true, gamsahamnida oppa, jinja gamsahamnida! Saranghaeyo!” I hugged him.

What did I just say?

“O___________O Sa-sa”

“Oh, I mean, I… I’m really thankful”

“Oh, neh… sar-sarangh-hae”

Maya, why did you say that? He’ll think I like him! I don’t like him, kachi? He’s my best friend, he’s just that.

*beep beep*

“Yoboseyo?”

“Maya! Come here noow!”

“Oh, wae? You sound so…”

“Do you know what time is it?”

I checked the hour.

“Ah, unnie is just 6:28”

“But, you’ll be late, and you know manager doesn’t want us late and you’ve to change”

“Ah, I left the clothes there, I’m going”

“Oh, you have to go? I’ll go with you”

“Oh, neh you’ve to practice too, kachi?”

“Neh, let’s go”

We started walking, Kyungsoo looked weird. He looks sad. We didn’t talk in the whole way until we entered to the SM building and he just said Annyeong , ah… I wonder what’s wrong, is it because of me? Aish. I’m mad with myself then, but if not… what’s wrong? Is it uh, a girl? But who?

I practiced for some hours and then we [Sohee, Soori…] went to our apartment and I took a shower.

“Maya, aren’t you going to visit Onew? Everyone greeted him already” Sohee said.

“You already did?” I asked.

“Neh, when you were with Kyungsoo and Key we went to their apartment, they were cleaning and resting, but I guess they must be playing videogames now or something” Sohee said.

“Neh, go now if you want, we will cook dinner for you” Soori said.

“Jinja? Gamshamnida but uh I’m tired…” I said, lying of course.

“Of course not, you’re just nervous, go and see him!” Soori said, while she was pushing me out of the apartment.

Aish, I can’t. I’m trembling, my while body is trembling, and my heart is going to explode. Aish, eotokke? I started walking slowly then I got in the elevator.

 “Annyeong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Aigoo. Is Taemin, we hugged until the elevator was in the right floor.

“OPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“MAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA”

A person that was close told us to shut up. We laughed.

“Maya, how have you been? You grew up! You’re prettier now, kyaa! I missed you!”

“I’ve been good, neh I grew up, and you’re more handsome too haha, but you keep being prettier than me, I missed you a lot too oppa!”

“Aigoo, my dear dongsaeng, I’m so happy for seeing you, do you want banana milk? I went to buy some!”

“Kekeke neh, gamsahamnida, oppa you cut your hair!”

“Neh, you too!”

“Uh, ani… just a little, but yours is like in Sherlock!”

“Oh, heheh neh. Let’s go to my apartment, and greet everyone else”

“But”

I stood there like a statue.

“You don’t wanna go? Onew is not in”

“Bwo?”

“Heheh let’s go”

Taemin knocked the door. The door opened.

“MAYA!!!!!!” Everyone screamed, even SHINee’s manager, who was there.

Everyone hugged me, even Key.

“Yah! Why you didn’t come earlier?” Jonghyun said.

“Mianhaeyo, I was a little busy. How have you been oppas?”

“We’ve been good, yaa, you grew up!” Minho said.

“Neh, you look even taller than Sulli” Jonghyun said.

“Hehehe, I’m 1.68 now, I grew 4 cm.” I said.

“Woah, it’s good to hear you’ve been healthy” Jonghyun said.

“We can’t wait to see your teaser and your de---“ Taemin said.

Everyone glanced him. What teaser?

“Uh? Teaser?” I asked.

“I mean they’ll be one, right?” Taemin said quietly.

“I don’t know…” I said.

“Uh… Maya! We missed you a lot! We’re so happy to see you, finally!” Jonghyun said.

“Neh, me too, I missed you so much! I saw all the shows I could see” I said.

“With subs?” Key asked.

“Ani, I’ve been learning Japanese this year” I said.

“Yah, you’re so changed, but for good of course!” Taemin said.

“Hehehe, gamsahamnida” I said.

“Maya, we’re really happy to see you but I need to take you somewhere” Taemin said with a smile on his face.

“Uh? Where?” I asked.

The rest of the members smiled, then Key took my hand and we went out.

“Maya, are you okay now?”

“Uh, neh oppa why you…”

“Sorry for telling you this like this but, I want to tell you, it’s okay if you choose Onew, if you’re happy, I’ll be happy”

“…..”

“Mianhaeyo. It’s just that, I, I really wanted to tell you that I really like you, since I saw you something happened, I haven’t like many girls, I haven’t dated anyone, you make me feel so many things, Maya, Saranghae”

“O-Oppa…”

“Guys, why did you…?” Taemin said, while he was looking at us, surprised.

Key smiled, he hugged me and he went in. Taemin looked at me.

“Are you okay?”

“Y-yeh”

“Ani, you’re not. I heard what Key told you”

“Oh…”

“Don’t be worried now, I’ll support you in your decision okay? Key and Onew, both are good guys, Onew is just clumsy and, Key is just a diva”

“Taemin, how are you capable of making me feel better with just some words?”

“It’s because I’m awesome… oh hehe mianhae”

“Ani, ani. You’re right”

“Hehe gomawo, let’s go”

We started to walk. I didn’t know where we were going, we stood outside of a restaurant, he told me to get in, alone.


Annyeong! Yah, I got inspired here, so this chapter is longer, I hope it doesn't bother you. Thank you so much for commenting and keep reading. Please wait until the next chapter, Maya and Onew will meet again in the next chapter, thank you so much for everything, have a good day, please don't be a silent reader, subscribe and comment, God bless youu!, Saranghaeyo!

P.S. Sorry for my poor and bad English, please correct me '(^_^)'