I'm not able to decide.

Shining Love.

Maya's P.O.V.

What am I going to do without them!? Okay, calm down... it's just a year right? A YEAR! 365 DAYS! 8760 HOURS! IT'S TOO MUCH...

"Uh, Maya are you okay? Don't cry" Soori said.

"No, I'm not..."

"Your unnies are here for you, arasso? let's go" Soori said.

We went to our apartment, I'm so lucky to have my unnies here, protecting and comforting me... But, what will happen? Uh... I'll miss Taemin so much, he was the only one who I talked with about Onew and Key, and about myself...

"Maya, you've to stop hiding everything to us... We can see that something is happening with you and Key" Sohee said.

"And Onew..." Soori said.

"Uh? What are y---"

"Don't lie, we are your unnies, we're a group... guys we're so lucky because we already know we're going to be together, and we just started our training! and I think since now we've to try to be best friends, don't you think?"

"Yes, unnie" Sohee said.

We hugged. I feel bad. It's true, I've been hiding everything to them...

We talked the whole night about Onew and Key, I told them what I feel, what I've felt and what I expect to feel soon... They were really understandable. Sohee had an overexcited expression on his face while I don't know why, Soori looked too serious... I think I'm discovering their personalities... right?

 

{11 MONTHS LATER}

 

11 Months passed already, I can't believe there's a month left... I've been watching almost all their shows in Japan and all their performances and interviews, I've been communicating weekly with Taemin, I haven't talked with Dino (Jonghyun) Minho, Key or Onew, I miss them a lot... I feel happy for them because they're doing it great! But, there something that it's driving me crazy since the day they went... I haven't discovered who do I love... Taemin told me to calm down, he told me that Onew and Key have a good relationship and that this hadn't affect it. But it still worries me. And Teuki told me that he's going to talk to me about them, but not today, we're going to Inkigayo tonight! EXO K's comeback stage is tonight! I'm so excited!

"Maya! It's late you already changed?" Sohee said.

"Neh, let's go"

I walked straight to the door, I'm ready!

"Wae you look so..." Sohee said.

"Uh, hahaha what unnie?"

"You're laughing!" Sohee said.

"And? I'm not allowed to laugh?"

"Yes but, you... oh Maya don't expect anyone of EXO K to like you!"

"Ani... I'm not expecting that kekeke"

"Aish. Anyways, it's late let's go"

Manager... I mean, Teuki allowed us to go to the EXO K's comeback in Inkigayo, I'm so excited, I've been an exotic for years and years since their first teaser... Okay, I think it's time to control yourself Maya... calm down.

At Inkigayo

Teuki came with us, you know... to control-me, he he he...

"This is the last time you go out, girls... seriously there have been many times that I have allowed you to go out" Teuki said.

"Arasso manager" We said in unison.

"Uh, when is it going to start?"

"Calm down, Maya... just a few minutes..."

5 minutes, 10 minutes, 15 minutes, 20 minutes, 25 minutes, 30 minutes...

"Finally!" I screamed.

"Aish, you're embarrasing me!" Sohee said.

"Sshhhhh!"

"Yah! you---" Sohee said.

"Girls..." Teuki said.

"Mianhe" We said.

40 Minutes later.

"EXO please perform noooow!"

"They'll perform now, pabo" Sohee said.

"OH JINJA?!"

"Yah!" Sohee said.

"Mianhe, mianhe..."

--

"And now, after a tour in Japan, EXO K will have their comeback here in Inkigayo!" MC said.

"Neh... are you ready exotics? hehe let's see the shining perform of EXO K!" The other MC said.

--

"AAAAAHHH UNNIE UNNIE LOOK AT THEM"

"I KNOW LOOK AT KAI! SE HUN!"

"SU HO! CHANYEOL!"

"BAEKHYUN! D.O.!!!"

"Sohee, you've been acting all the time huh?" Teuki said but we ignored him, mianhe manager-ssi!

We fangirled all the performance, we were rolling like a buffalo yoo. Okay. Stop Maya. You're going to be an idol, stop it.

"Okay girls, you're calmed now? I don't want you to ruin your voices so don't scream anymore"

"Uh, you're not even mad? Manager-ssi you're the best!"

"Neh.. neh, now uh... you're going to meet EXO K"

"Bbo? Jinja?" We said.

"Neh... obviously you're an SM trainee, you'll meet them after the show finishes, and Maya I've to talk with you after that"

"Oh, neh manager-ssi"

"Teu--"

"Teuki, neh"

We, Sohee and me gazed each other, she told me earlier that she was worried about me, I wonder what manager-ssi has to tell me... I haven't done anything bad... but while the moment comes... I'm going to meet EXO K! Oh, I wish EXO M were here too...

Time passed and we'll finally meet them, I'm so embarrased, I think they saw us fangirling...

After meeting them.

I finally see and know these angels, but huh... manager told me it's time to T A L K.

"Maya, let's go now..."Teuki said.

"Neh, manager-ssi, I'm going"

We were at SM so I guess we'll walk around the building...

"Maya, I know it's been almost a year"

"Uh?"

"I should've told you before"

"What are you talking about manager?"

"I know that you like Onew and Key and that they both like you back"

"Oh, that..."

"Maya, I'm really sorry for telling you this but, uh... you can't date anyone"

"I know that, manager..."

"That's not everything, you can't have a secret relationship either, you can be friends only"

"I know that, manager..."

"Then....."

"Manager, I'm really sorry, I know how this works, but can you understand? I... I love one of them, I don't know who or why but I do... I don't want to have a boyfriend now, I want to debut succesfully, then after some years maybe I can have one, am I right?"

"Yes, Maya... but how you'll be able to love one of them for so many years... Now that we're closer I know that, you're not the type of girl that falls in love easily, you've never fell in love as I know, you've never had a boyfriend, I just want you to be safe... what if you get hurt? in your first relationship? I don't ask you to forget them because I'm bad, I ask you this because I worry about you"


Annyeong! I hope you like this chapter, I've been really busy with school so I hope I can write many drafts, I hope you have a good week. Thank you so much to my lovely and beautiful subscribers. Please subscribe and comment SARANGHAEYO! And sorry for my poor English~~Byebye^^

Oh&... I added EXO to the story hehe sorry, I'm an exotic and I can't avoid it kekeke. Uh, are you an exotic? Who's your bias?