Here's your kiss oppa!

Shining Love.

Maya's P.O.V.

Should I pick Milk chocolate or Vanilla yogurt créme? I’m gonna ask him…

“Annyeong Maya!”

“Annyeong oppa, uh I wanted to ask you something… what do you like more vanilla or choco?”

“Uhm… vanilla I think”

“Oh, great, see you later”

“Neh”

 “Key!”

“Why are you buying chocolate?”

“Uhm… I like chocolate”

“I know but… why are you buying two? And the biggest ones, can you give me one?”

“Uhm… no, is a… a gift”

“For who? I want one”

“For somebody… I didn’t bring more money to buy you one and... what are you doing here? Buying groceries?"

"Neh... I'm Key umma so it's obvious pabo!"

"Aigoo... don't call me pabo...I've to go now, have a good day, annyeong..."

"Oh, Maya wait!"

"I wanted to cook chicken and bake a cake for Onew's birthday, can you help me?"

"Oh yeh! It's soon right? What should I give him"

"You decide soon, will you help me?"

"Oh, neh... his birthday is in 1...2...3..."

"5 days, then don't go yet I need to buy all the ingredients, can you help me?"

"Oh, neh..."

We started picking up all the ingredients. I started noticing something. I’ve always wanted my husband to be someone responsible and caring, also a good cook. I don’t know if Onew is a good cook but… Key has all those characteristics. People may call me old fashioned but, I take marriage seriously, I haven’t had a boyfriend in my whole life, I wonder if someone can fall in love with me and dream about marrying me…

“That’s all, thanks for helping me…”

“Oh, yeh… oppa I wanted to ask you something…”

“What is it?”

“You haven’t had a girlfriend right? So, when having one, would you take it seriously? Like, a mature relationship?”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean… would you consider about getting married with that person?”

“Oh, of course… If I have a girlfriend I’d take the relationship seriously of course, if not, I wouldn’t like to have one and... I'm not getting younger"

“Oh, it’s good to hear that”

“Yeh, but… why are you asking?”

“Uhm… I was just, thinking about it…”

“Maya, I want to go shopping today, do you want to go?”

“But, I don’t have money and I have something else to do…”

“Oh, you’ve to record the song right?”

“Yeh…”

“Then… we shall do it some day”

“Yeh… well I’ll pay this and I’ll go… see you later oppa”

“Neh… good luck”

At the SM Building.

"Oppa!" 

"Maya! How are you? You're late"

"I know... I'm sorry...I was doing something"

"What were you doing?"

"Mm...tada!" I smiled and gave him the kiss.

"Oh... the kiss... hehe thanks"

"You don't like it? Why do you have that face?"

"Uhm... I thought... mmm nothing"

"This?" I smiled and kissed him on the cheek.

"Oh!" He blushed.

"Heheh sorry, I'm sorry..."

"No, no... I, I like it"

"Bwo?"

"I like it..."

"Oh... ehehe I'm glad you like it..."

Awkward! After that... We started recording, it felt so nice! Onew's voice is incredibly beautiful, it's so soft and sweet. We were working hard and to be honest having fun, we spent hours like that without even noticing. 

"Oh! It's night now!"

"Omo! When did it get dark?" 

"Hehehe the time went so fast"

"It's late now. You've worked a lot. You can go now" 

"Oh neh..." We said.

Our respective managers took us to the dorms. When we were on the car, my manager was staring at me so strangely... I wonder what's wrong with him.

At the dorm.

"Maya, I've to talk with you"

"I did something bad?" I asked my manager.

"Just come" He said and we headed to the room, alone.

"What is it manager?"

"What did I tell you?"

"About what manager?"

"About Onew... I told you to forget him, right?"

"Y-yeh"

"You can't date him"

"Wae?"

"Look... I've thought of this a lot. You can't date him... right now you can't, you've to learn to be more careful before"

"What do you mean?"

"If you're not careful the fans will know, you'll gain haters, and nobody wants that..."

"Oh... so it was that? Only that?"

"Yes... you can't act like that with him in public okay? I just wanted to tell you that"

"Oh... really? Then... thanks manager! You know you're the best right?"

"Neh... I know... Now, you've to rest I'll prepare dinner for you, you've worked a lot today"

"Really? You are seriously the best!"

"Yeh mm... I wanted to ask you something else... You don't like Key anymore?"

"Key... uhm..."

"And Kyungsoo?"

"Kyungsoo?..."


Hello... I feel you're going to kill me seriously... I'm so sorry for not updating! I thought nobody was reading it anymore~Please forgive me *bows* I love you!! Thanks for subscribing and commenting! And... sorry, English is not my native language so sorry if I make any mistake... please help me to improve it correcting me^^~