Is this what people call love at first sight?

Shining Love.

 

Maya's P.O.V.

Here I’m now. I passed the auditions, even when I’m Mexican and I don’t have a drop of Asian blood. This is my dream and I can’t believe I’m here, thanks to that travel I had because I turned 15, even when I traveled a year later but… it was awesome the auditions were awesome and I met my friend Chris, a girl with tomboy style ㅋㅋㅋ. And then… I’m living my dream! I can’t even believe it, I think I’m still dreaming… I thought this was impossible…and I’m going to meet all the SM artists, I’m going to meet SHINee….. I wonder if Key or Onew can fall in love with me… impossible right?

The goodbye was really sad, I traveled from Mexico to the other side of the world, South Korea. For me South Korea is my second home… or well I expect it to be like that…

I arrived to SK and after meeting Lee Teuki, the man that told me that I was selected I met my groupmates Kim Sohee & Park Soori, they’re Korean but Soori used to live in Canada. I like them a lot, and they’re really nice. I’m the maknae of the group, and the Lead Vocal, Soori is the Lead Rapper and Sohee is the Lead Dancer, I love these girls.

Lee Teuki stayed in our apartment I don’t know why… he woke us up. He told us to take a shower and get ready. I don’t have any idea about what’s going on… After getting ready, Teuki started to talk to us...

“So, girls. I know you're really confused right now so... I'll start... As I told you I'm Lee Teuki, and well, there's a reason why I called you and not other person, and I have a room here…I'm your manager since now... Today we'll go to the SM building to meet all the SM artists. I hope that you can trust me from now on”.

Honestly I’m really surprised… I wasn’t expecting this, but I’m glad that he’s our manager, he’s really nice.

 

In the car, while going to the SM building.

“So girls, any of you… is a shawol, ELF…”

“Oh yes I am an ELF and shawol!” I was so excited when he asked…

“Hehehe our little maknae Ok, please calm down when you see them…Arasso?”

“Arasso!” I’m not sure if I can be calmed seeing them… seriously I don’t believe I can…

Now we’re entering to the building… Maya… you can, you can! ….. I met everyone already except SHINee, omg I’m dying right now, I have a shocked face… I’ll scare them oh no! All the artists are so beautiful and perfect seriously… perfect.

“Girls please introduce yourselves to SHINee one by one, name, age and your roles and Maya… calm down and smile, please”

Omg it’s time, oh god… Sohee introduced herself first, then Soori, it’s my turn ommygod.

“Annyeonghaseyo, My name is Maya, I’m 15 and I’m the Lead Vocal…”

Then I smiled and…

I saw Onew and Key. When I saw Minho, Jjong and Taemin I almost fell but… Key and Onew… I can’t stop looking at them… my heart is beating so fast… it’s almost like a mouse’s heart, like a vibration…not beats, vibration. I can’t move, my body is paralyzed, Key and Onew are looking at me, Key is smiling, but Onew, he’s… not moving at all… I don’t understand my feelings, I’ve never felt like this… Taemin asked Onew if he was fine… I think he didn’t hear him ‘cause he keeps looking at me… I can’t move my face to other angle, I can’t turn my eyes to another way… I can’t calm my heart… Is this what people call love at first sight?... but I saw Key and Onew at the same time…

“Nice to meet you, we’re shining SHINee!”

SHINee said, except Onew. He keeps staring at me, and I keep staring at him… I can’t move my eyes…

“Okay, guys… I have an idea, today SHINee has no schedule, and you of course either, what if you go to SHINee’s apartment while I talk here with his manager?…”

“What?!” I screamed… everyone looked at me, this is so embarrassing, I need to control myself…

 

Then we went to their apartment… this building seems to be really similar to mine… their apartment is so wonderful, really I could’ve said pretty or nice but no, it’s beautiful… I think Key has helped to decorate it… yes definitely.

“Why our manager told us to come? We could’ve gone to another place” Minho said.

“Minho, don’t be selfish, we’re here to meet the girls… let’s be gentle”

“What’s wrong with you Kibum? You’re acting weird”

“B-bo? What did you say to Key Umma!?”

 

“A-Ani! Aish”

While Key and Minho were arguing Jonghyun and Taeminnie were talking to us, they’re so nice, specially Jonghyun but God… Taemin really is pretty, really and Jonghyun is a complete pabo, but I love him kekeke, I secretely call him dino… I wonder if I can call him like that in the near future…

“Annyeong Maya!”

“A-Annyeonghaseyo Key Oppa!”

“Kekeke you’re so cute, are you having a good time?”

“Y-yeeh, gamsahamnida!”

“Hehe, Maya you’re foreigner right? Where are you from?”

“From Mexico”

“Omo! Jinja? I’ve never met a Mexican before, if Mexican girls are as pretty as you then, I want to marry a Mexican girl”

I’m blusing omg. “A-ani, I’m not pretty as them”.

“Yah! That’s not true, you’re beautiful, the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen… sincerely”.

“Uh gamsahamnida” Am I dreaming did he really say that?

“You don’t have to thank, it’s true.”

“A-arasso…”

“Kyaa you’re so shy, Maya let’s be good friends!”

“B-boo!?”

“Why are you so surprised…? Are you a…locket?”

My face turned red. I nodded.

“Hahaha you’re? omg So you love me? Key Almighty?”

“W-What are you saying oppa”

“You’re staring the floor, of course you love me!”

He hugged me, I think he’s feeling my heartbeats.

“Oh my god! Your heartbeats are so fast…Are you okay? You want another hug?”

He hugged me again. Aish everyone is looking at us and laughing except Onew…

“Yah! Stop looking at us!”

Everyone stopped, kekeke Key’s so powerful, really. However… My heartbeats are not stopping, ottokke? Key keeps hugging me…

“Maya, how many years you said you have?”

“Wh-Why you suddenly ask my age…O-Oppa?”

“…”

“Arasso… I’m 15… I was borned in ‘97”

“Kya, jinja? So you’re…”

“6 years younger than you…”

“Yes! And what day?”

“4 days after your birthday”

“Omo, jinja?”

“Y-yeeh… Ehh… Key, I can’t breathe”

“Oh, I forgot I was hugging you”

“How can you forget it…?

“It’s because I…


Hi guys, I restarted the fanfic... 'cause I think it was too boring but now I promise it'll be more interesting and exciting! Thank you for those who're reading it, even when I don't have comments...keke please comment and subscribe if you like it and if you hate it too... kekeke Thank you for everthing, Saranghae~^^