Should I fight for her love?

Shining Love.

 

Maya’s P.O.V.

 

“You’ll... sing a duet… for a teaser of Maya”

“B-bo?”

“Yah, you both don’t scream… you’ve to write the lyrics together and Maya, Key will also have a duet with you…”

“Uh? OMG Gamsahamnida!”

“Neh… you’ll start today, after your classes… SHINee will be practicing here, Onew will take you to a room where there’s a piano and you’ll start writing the song, then he’ll take you to your apartment, arasso?”

“Uh, neh arasso…”

The manager left and we stayed Onew and I alone…

“Did you know it? Onew Oppa?”

“Ani… it’s a surprise for me too…Maya, are you happy?”

“Neh, why you ask?”

“Because we’re going to spend so much time together and, when I’m with you I…”

“Onew please go to practice and Maya… your classes will start now”

Manager came and ruined everything, Onew was about telling me something, but I think he was goig to tell me that he doesn’t like to be with me, kachi?... Well, even if that happens I’ll be happy because, I love to be with him, when I’m with him I forget about the world, all the problems are gone, everything is happiness. Hours later…

“Maya? Are you still practicing?”

“Oh, Annyeonghaseyo Onew Oppa, no I was waiting for you…”

“Oh, mianhe for taking so long, uhm… ready to go?”

“Neh…”

He grabbed my hand, while we’re walking I’m looking at him, he looks so tired and he’s still sweat... well, me too keke. He looks perfect, his hair falls on his forehead, he looks so perfect, his cheeks look pink, our eyes met… He smiled but he’s still looking at me…

“We’re here…” He opened the door and he let me get in first… he’s such a gentleman.

“Gamsahamnida…Oppa”

“Hehehe It was a pleasure”

“Oppa, of what do you want to be the song about?”

“Uhmm… love?”

“Love?...”

“Neh… have you ever been in love Maya?”

“…Ani”

“Bo? You’re such a beautiful girl and you’ve never been in love?”

“…ani”

“Well… try to imagine that you’re in love with someone… like  me”

“Uh?? Like you?”

“Yes, right now… don’t tell anyone but… I’m in love”

My heart stopped, I froze. A teardrop fell on my cheek. I cleaned up my tears trying to hide them.

“Don’t you wanna know with who?”

“A… let’s start oppa…”

He smiled to me and he hugged me… What is he trying to do… he already knows that I like him but… if he’s in love with someone else then why is he torturing me?

My heart started to beat faster when I felt his warm arms around me…

“Maya… I saw you the other day…Key hugged you. Now I know why he likes to hug you…”

“Bo? Key likes to hug me?”

“Neh…Why are you asking that?”

“Uh? Ehm… nothing I just…”

“Do you like him?”

“Uh-Uh…”

“Come here… we’ve to start, Oh and manager told me the song must be in English”

In that moment, his words were so cold… I was lying when I said I’ve never been in love, I love someone, I love two boys, may I write about them?... Key and Onew.

“Uhm… yeh oppa, ga-gamsahamnida”

I sat next to him, I don’t know how to play the piano… I feel ashamed right now…

“Oppa…”

“Neh?...”

“I don’t know how to play the piano”

“Uhm I know, do you want me to teach you?”

“Uh?, uhm I’m too silly to learn with you…”

“You’re not silly… I know you’re intelligent and talented… I want to teach you Maya”

His voice tone changed so much, now his words are warm. He smiled and he put his arm around me.

“Maya, I didn’t finished my sentence when manager went to the room…”

“Oh, yeh… what was it?”

“What I wanted to tell you is that… when I’m with you I’m…I’m…I...I feel happy… I feel a kind of happiness that I never felt before…”

I was frozen. Jinki, please stop torturing me…

“Maya, I’m happy right now… do you feel happy when I’m with you?”

“Uh… neh oppa…”

I had so much things to say. Yes Onew, when I’m with you I forget about everything else, when I’m with you I can’t stop staring your perfection, when I’m with you I’m…myself. Everything I did was keep quiet.

“Maya…why are you acting so cold?... You, you didn’t answer my question before… you like Key don’t you?”

“…Mianhe…”

“You like him right?”

“... Oppa! Stop it, we’ve to write the song…”

“Aish. Arasso, but you’re going to reply me later...”

“Onew, are you sure you want to teach me to play the piano?”

“Neh…Maya I want to, I really want to”

He said that looking at me straight in the eyes. I know he was not lying. He’s so kind. The rest of the night he started to teach me… I was feeling like a pabo… but he didn’t laugh, well he did but after that, he smiled to me and he told me “…You can” He’s acting so nice with me… many times our hands touched… I learned a lot today, even when it was only a lesson of a few hours… we haven’t write anything but… I have verses in my mind…

“Maya, it’s late… I’ll take you to your apartment…”

“Neh… Oppa”

He took my hand and we got into his car (~yes Onew has a car)… we didn’t talked until we arrived to the building. We walked to the apartment…

“We’re here…”

“Yeh, uh… Onew O---“ He interrupted me.

“Thank you for the night… I had a beautiful time with you”

“Thank you too Oppa, I… learnt a lot today… thank you for teaching me…”

We stood in silence looking our eyes, then he smiled and he hugged me…

“Maya, now you know who am I in love with?...”

“A-ani Oppa…”

“Well, you’ll know it soon…”

“What do you mean?...”

He stopped hugging me and then he smiled.

“You’ll know… have a good night… I… take care, see you tomorrow”

“Neh, Oppa… you too”

Soori opened the door and I got in…

“Annyeonghaseyo Oppa…”

Soori closed the door and Onew went… I was so happy… but I’m sad too, Onew loves someone else… he’s in love… I wish he could be in love with me…

Onew’s P.O.V.

This night… my heart feels happy. I’m happy. But I’m sad too because Maya doesn’t love me… he loves Key… why Key? He’s one of my best friends… and I think Key loves her too… What should I do… should I fight for her or let Kibum be happy with her?... I…love her. But I’m happy because I’ll spend so much time with her… I’ll sing with her… we’ll write a song together… I’m teaching her to play the piano… She’s a pabo… but she’s so cute when she makes mistakes… I’m already thinking in the lyrics… I’ll write about my feelings for her… will she find about my love for her?


 

Annyeong! How are you ? I hope good, I finished writing this chapter, I have many ideas now... keke thank you to my subscribers I reaaaaally love you ^^ please keep supporting my story and commenting it with your opinions. To my non-subscribers, please subscribe or comment of you like it or not... Thank you. God Bless you and be healthy! Saranghae~^^