Key's surprise.

Shining Love.

Maya's P.O.V.

“K-kyungsoo? EXO’s Kyungsoo?”

“Yes”

“No, I don’t like him. I mean I do but he’s like a brother to me”

“Really? I thought you liked each other…”

What is he talking about? Kyungsoo is just my best friend.

I ate and then Key texted me, he asked me to go on a date with him, at his dorm. I feel this is going to confuse me even more… I asked my manager if I could go and he let me but he told me to remember what he just told me, of course I didn’t tell him it was a date… anyways, Key’s fellow members will be there, right?

Next day.

 I finished recording the song with Onew. We had fun, and we talked a little, I was surprised when I was going and he stood at the SM Building. I headed to SHINee’s dorm. I’m in front of the dorm right now. I’m nervous. I’m trembling. I have the feeling I’m going to be alone with him. I’m so nervous…

I knocked the door slowly, almost trying not to do it. Key opened the door.

“Annyeong Maya” He said and smiled.

“Annyeong oppa…”

“Come in… I… I made dinner for us”

“Woah!” I entered to the dorm. It smells so nice! I saw the table and it had some dishes on it. Key baked cupcakes with little mustaches. Mustaches Key? Why mustaches?

“How long did this take you?”

“Mm… that’s not important… I know you like the cupcakes so I baked some”

“Oppa… you’re such an excelent cook!”

“Thanks… do you want to eat now? Being honest I’m hungry…”

“Then, let’s eat”

We began eating. I can’t believe it. This food is delicious, I wish I could have him as my personal cook! I didn’t eat too much ‘cause the cupcakes look delicious too!

“Key you are awesome!” I told him in English.

“Thanks” He replied in English too.

“Maya, I prepared something else”

“What is it…?”

“Can you help me to save these cupcakes first?”

“Okay…” I said.

We saved them, then he grabbed my hand and we got in a car. It’s Jonghyun’s maybe?

“Oppa… where are we going? And since when do you drive?”

“It’s a surprise and… I took driving classes…”

“Oh… okay”

He kept driving, I was staring the window, I feel we’re going far away the world… it’s been 30 minutes since we went from the dorm.

“We’re almost there…”

“Neh, it’s okay”

I want a cupcake! I feel like a child I really want it…

“We’re here” He said and got off the car and opened my door.

“This is my surprise for you lady” He said grabbing my hand.

“Woah! This is…”

“Do you like it?”

“Yes… It’s… amazing”

This place is amazing! The lake is so wonderful and big! And everything else is wonderful too!

“Thank you”

“Thank you too… for coming with me” He said and hugged me.

My heart started beating faster and faster.

I realized he noticed it.

I can feel his heart too. It’s beating so fast.

The hug turned tighter.

“Saranghae” He whispered.

“You don’t have to say anything” He said and grabbed my wrist.

“I prepared this… it's almost a picnic” He said taking all the things out of the picnic box.

We sat.

“Lets eat the cupcakes”

We started eating and we stood in silence. It isn’t an awkward silence. We’re enjoying the wonderful view.

“Maya… I brought a warm and comfy blanket, the weather is getting cold”

“Oh, neh…”

He put it on us. He’s sitting just beside me, almost hugging me.

“Oh! You have chocolate on your nose pabo!” He said and he started cleaning my nose.

I was looking to his eyes.

“Done” He smiled.

We are holding hands, since when?

He noticed I’m staring his eyes? What do I do? His eyes are just… too beautiful… and unique.

“What time is it?” he asked looking my eyes.

“08:46 P.M.” I replied looking down, at my phone.

“Nobody will bother us this time” He said still holding my hand.

I turned my eyes to his.

He moved away my hair from my face and put it behind my ear.

He slowly moved his face closer to mine.

He’s looking at me. Only at me.

He stared at my lips for a few seconds. I stared his.

"Maya... Can I kiss you?"

His lips are getting closer to mine. He closed his eyes.

I closed mine.


Hello! I'm so excited about the next chapter! Thanks to all my subs. Thanks for commenting and subscribing! I love you!

P.S: English is not my native language. Sorry if I made any mistake, if it's possible please correct me, in that way you help me to improve my English^^