I will...

Shining Love.

Onew’s P.O.V.

I woke up early today, we had schedule, and then we went to the apartment, then I showered and I ate. I’m going to see Maya today, in the night… I already have the lyrics but I don’t know if we’re going to use them.

“Hyung I want to go shopping, can we go? wait… why do you smell so good and… why are you dressed so… uh you look attractive hyung” Taemin said.

“I know I’m attractive… kekeke but uh… I’m always like this…”

“Oh! I remember! You’re going to see Maya tonight, right?”

“Uh… neh hehe, sorry but I can’t go why don’t you go ith Kibum?”

“But… he’s…”

“He’s what? He loves shopping…”

“He’s with Maya”

“Oh yeh… I remember…”

“Bo? You’re not jealous or something?”

“I didn’t tell you but… the other night… Maya told me that he likes me…”

“BO? HYUNG WAE YOU DIDN’T TELL ME??”

“Kekeke I’m going Taemin…”

“Uh? Hyung but it’s early”

“Yes, I know and uh.. . can you lend me your fake mustache and your hat?”

“Neh, take them, what are you going to do?”

“I’m going to buy something, Annyeong!”

“Uh? Annyeong…”

I wore the hat and the mustache uhm… someday I’m going to let my mustache grow… I look so handsome kekeke, I’m going to buy something for Maya...

“Hyung! Hyung!”

“Uh? Taemin?”

“Take this! It’s the necklace that you bought a few weeks ago…”

“Oh! It’s true! Gomawo Taemin… Jinja Gomawo!”

“Uh, hyung… what if you buy flowers for her?...”

“Flowers? What kind of flowers does she like? You know?”

“Neh… she likes sunflowers”

“Why are you closer to her than me?”

“Hahaha calm down hyung… you can be closer to her too”

“Can I help you to buy them?”

“Uh… neh”

We went to buy the flowers and a gift box for the necklace, I hope she can remember me whenever she sees that necklace, at least while I’m in Japan…

We headed to the SM Building, we looked for Maya but, she wasn’t there, I called her and she answered, she told me that she was feeling bad, and Key took her to her apartment to take care of her.

We went running to her apartment, I took off the hat and the fake mustache. I saw her, she was laying in the couch, Key was rubbing her stomach, I walked to her and I felt so bad, I hate seeing her like this… I hugged her and I told her that I’m going to take care of her… I gave her the flowers.

“Onew Oppa, gamsahamnida but why?”

“Uh… you deserve it… are you feeling better?”

“Neh… Key has been taking care of me, he even prepared me soup and some rice to make me feel better, my stomach still hurts but I’m better now”

“Maya, I hope you can feel better, I’m extremely sorry but I’ve to go because we’ve to finish the song this week, I’ll come back in a few hours with Soori & Sohee, arasso? Please Onew hyung, take care of her”

“Neh, Kibum thank you for taking care of her”

“Neh, take care you too hyung, annyeong”

“Annyeonghaseyo oppa, gamsahamnida”

Key went and then Taemin went too. They left us alone.

“Maya, what happened?”

“Uh, I don’t know I think I ate something and it wasn’t good for my stomach…”

“Uh, arasso…”

I started rubbing her stomach so I can make her feel better. She fell asleep. I put off the jacket I was wearing on her body. I sat on the couch, I kept staring her for a while. I took the flowers and I put them in water. Maya started to wake up. She looks so beautiful…

“Uh, Oppa? Are you still here?”

“Neh… You’ve been sleeping for two hours, don’t you wanna sleep more?”

“Uh, ani… Oppa… thank you for taking care of me”

“I told you I’ll always protect you…”

“Hehe, thank you”

“Maya… I bought something for you”

“Uh? Wae? You’ve spent so much money”

“Ani… if it’s for you, it doesn’t matter…”

I gave her the gift box. She opened it and she saw the necklace.

“Thank you… Oppa, thank you so much...”

She hugged me. I put her the necklace.

“I hope you can remember me every time you see the necklace… I, I hope you don’t forget me while I’m in Japan”

“How can I forget you oppa, I… I’m always thinking of you”

“Jinja?...”

“Neh”

“Sit here, next to me”

“Uh for what?”

She sat next to me and I hugged her, I kissed her forehead.

“I will miss you a lot”

“Me too… and I won’t be able to give you a gift in your birthday…”

“Uh? My birthday? Maya, when is your birthday?”

“Next month, in September”

“Uh, jinja? Well… I won’t be able to give you something… but what if you give me something before leaving?... Take my necklace as my gift arasso?”

“Neh, hehe what do you want?”

“Uh, whatever, I can accept a hug kekeke”

“Oppa, I’ve been hugging you for 10 minutes”

“Kekeke I know, uh Maya are you feeling better now?”

“Neh, much better…”

“Oppa, it’s late already, don’t you want to have dinner?”

“Do you want me to take you somewhere?”

“Uh, I haven’t showered…”

“I can wait…”

“Really?, uh arasso… I’ll try to do it quickly”

She went to have a shower, she dressed up, she is wearing a dress and a coat, she looks so beautiful! And she’s not wearing makeup!

“Woah, you look so pretty”

*She blushed*

“Thank you oppa”

“Hehe, let’s go, what do you want to eat?”

“Oh, wait… *she put me the hat and the fake mustache and she smile* I think you know what I want to eat but…I think it’s better if I eat chicken soup”

“Neh, let’s go to a chicken restaurant but fisrt I’ll call Taemin to tell him”

I called him and we went to the restaurant, we held hands all the time, we entered to the restaurant. We sat and we ordered.

“Maya, are you feeling bad?”

“Uh, a little…”

“Do you want to go home?”

“Ani, it’s okay… don’t worry”

“Here’s your order”

“Neh, gamsahamnida”

We started to eat but Maya seems to be feeling bad.

“Maya, are you ok?”

“…Ani”

“Let’s go home then…”

I took her hand but she told me to sit down.

“It’s not because of my stomach”

“Uh? Then what’s wrong?”

“I… I feel bad because, Key told me the other day that he likes me…”

“I know it Maya”

“But… oppa, I… I like him, and I like you too…”

“Neh, I know that too”

“Oppa, I don’t want to hurt you or Key”

“Oh…”

“I… I don’t know what to do… you both have treated me so nicely and you’ve been so polite”

“Maya, I think it’s better if you spend time with both of us… If you love Key, I will accept it if you’re happy with him. Do you know that you’re the first one who I fell in love with? At first sight? And I want you to be the only one but, no matter what I will be happy if you’re happy”

She started to cry, ottokke?

“Please don’t cry…”

“I don’t know who do I love Onew,but… the first time we saw… it was something really special, my heart stopped, and Key, he has been here with me always, and you too but… finally… you’ve been more trustful… uh, I don’t know”

“Don’t worry, I’ll wait for your answer…”

“What did you say Maya?”

“Key Oppa!”


Annyeong! Sorry for updating until now T_T I had no internet, but I hope you like this chapter ^^ Thanks to all my subscribers <3 Saranghae!!! Hope you have a good day, be healthy, God bless you bye byee!~^^