Wait until tomorrow!

Shining Love.

Maya's P.O.V.

“Yah! Taemin!”

Aish. Why is he leaving me here? Wait… Omo! I know this restaurant, it’s my favourite… but why?...

“Annyeonghaseyo”

“Oh, annyeonghaseyo”

“Could I take your jacket?”

“Oh, yes… gamsahamnida”

“Take a seat, please”

The table had candles, it was adorned so formally. Ah… what is this? A blind date?

“Miss, could you stand up and close your eyes?”

“Oh… but, wae?”

“Do it, please”

“A-arasso”

If someone rapt me it’s going to be your entire fault Taemin!...

I feel someone’s hand. I think I know it… it’s so soft, chubby fingers…

Oh, –the– person is hugging me. I can smell his lotion, I can feel his body warmth…

I opened my eyes. –The– person is still hugging me, ah… what should I do?

I started separating from him slowly…

“Onew oppa!!!”

“Maya, I missed you so much”

We both started to cry…..

“I missed you too Oppa!! Why you didn’t tell me about this?”

“I wanted it to be a surprise”

“Oppa, how’ve you been?”

“I’ve been… fine and you?”

“Very good… it’s good to see you again… oppa, you lost weight again, kachi?”

“Uhm… neh”

“Oppa, please be healthy”

“You lost weight too, but you seem so pretty”

“Aigoo, gamsahamnida…”

“Oppa, you’re not wearing a suit, I thought you would be wearing one”

“Ehehehe, I didn’t want you to feel uncomfortable…”

“Oh… gamshamnida”

“Maya do you want to sit down?”

“Oh, neh…”

The waiter brought the food, ah… I couldn’t believe that I was having a date with Onew… We talked about what’s happened in these eleven months, but I didn’t stop thinking about what Key told me… Sometimes I think I’m dreaming, Key and Onew like me. They like me! But then I realize that when you’re dreaming you don’t feel pain…

“So, you became good friends with Kyungsoo”

“Neh, he’s amazing… he’s been supporting me, and being for me since the day we met”

“Oh, really? You haven’t forget your friendship with Taemin-goon, right?”

“Oh, ani, ani. Of course not, he’s my best friend, I mean… it’s not bad to have two best friends…”

“Two? Just two?”

“Well, male best friends”

“What about me?”

“But oppa… I don’t know you very well yet…”

“But you’re my MVP”

“Aigoo! Hehe yes but… you don’t know me well either”

“Oh, but we’ll be best friends, arasso?”

“Arasso oppa”

After talking with him I think I know him more… and now he knows so many things about me”

“Oh, Maya! I forgot something…”

He went to seach something, then he came with something he was holding behind his back.

“Oppa, what is it?”

“Take! These are for you!”

“Omo! Flowers! How did you know these are my favourites”

“Taemin-goon helped me a lot”

“Oh…but where did you find them?”

“Mm… that doesn’t matter, the name is weird”

“Felicia Amelloides, it sounds like a name”

“Neh… well, do you like them?”

“Of course oppa! Gamsahamnida!!! But why did you buy flowers, you’re the one that is arriving…”

“Because I haven’t seen you in a long time and I don’t know… I felt like I had to…”

“Oppa, do you want a gift?”

“A-ani…”

“Yes, you want one, what do you want, I’ve money saved so I can buy you something, I’m not good choosing gifts so, please help me”

“What about… a kiss *smirks*…”

“A k-kiss? Arasso, wait until tomorrow oppa”

“A-ani… it was a joke”

“Wait until tomorrow”

“Ah… what did I say that?”

*beep beep*

“Oh, Taemin oppa!”

“Annyeonghaseyo”

“Annyeong, Maya, hey are you coming back now? Your manager has to tell you something, come to our apartment, he’s here”

“Oh neh, arasso thanks for telling me”

“Neh, annyeong”

“Oppa, Taemin oppa said that my manager wants to tell us something, he’s in your apartment”

“Oh, arasso…”

We went.

On the building lift.

“Oppa… I wanted to ask you something…”

“Neh?”

“Why me?”

“You? What do you mean?”

“Why do you like ME? And not other prettier and more talented girl? Why me?”

“Uh… I don’t think there’s someone prettier than you, and I think you’re really talented, I have to say that among all the voices you’ve for me, the most beautiful…you’re really special… you’ve made me feel things I’ve never felt before… that’s my answer”

“Jinja?”

“Neh, don’t doubt it”

“I don’t think so… but gamsahamnida, you’re the sweetest oppa!”

“Ani, you’re…”

“Ani!, hehe oppa can I ask you other thing?”

“Neh, go ahead”

“Don’t you care about our age difference?”

“Oh we’re here…”

“Oppa, answer me…”

We walked to the door and he knocked.

“I… I don’t really care, I think that when two persons love each other, the age doesn’t matter”

“I think that too…”

“Hehe, it doesn’t matter for me, I’m happy to hear that for you either” He said while Key opened the door.

“Oh, annyeong Key oppa”

“Annyeong Key-goon”

“Annyeong, guys… I didn’t know you were together”

“Oh guys you’re here, I’ll tell you quickly… uhm… you’ll start recording tomorrow. I already told everyone, Maya, remember you recorded a teaser?” My manager said.

“Neh…”

“Well, Onew’s song with you is going to be for that teaser and the other teaser you recorded with Soori and Sohee it’s going to have Key’s, the one you just finished”

“Oh, jinja!!!?”

“Neh, so please sleep well tonight Onew. Maya, let’s go now…”

“Oh, a-arasso. Annyeonghaseyo! Thank you Onew!...”

“Annyeong Maya!” Everybody said.

Onew’s P.O.V.

I blushed. Aigoo, her teaser will have our song, aigoo…

“Why are you smiling like that?” Jonghyun asked me.

“Uh?”

“You look like a kid you received a toy” Minho said.

“Ehehe, I’m happy”

“Wae? Hyung you’ve to tell me what happened!” Taemin said.

“About what happened?” Key said.

“Oh, neh… Onew and Maya went on a date” Taemin said.

“Mwo?” Key said.

“Oh… I forgot to tell you hyung” Taemin said.

“Then… how was it hyung?” Key said coldly.

“Uh… we talked a lot and we ate chicken…”

“And…?” Taemin said excited.

“And… we had a really good time”

“You kissed her?” Jonghyun asked.

“Mwo?” Key screamed.

“A-ani! I didn’t!”

“Hehehe I didn’t expect you to kiss her” Taemin said.

“Wae?”

“Because, Maya and you are yoo shy”

“Oh, jinja?” I blushed.

“You’re blushing kekeke” Taemin said.

“Oh, hyung we forgot to tell you… don’t tell Maya, she’s debuting in two weeks” Key said.

“Two weeks?”

“Neh” Key said.

“Woah, that amazing! Kyaa!”

“Yah, calm down” Minho said.

I’m so excited. I’ll give her advices and everything, I went to sleep early. I’m so excited about tomorrow. Omo! Maya will give me a kiss!


Annyeong! How are you all? I hope good. Sorry for updating until today, I was a little busy but finally I completely free! I finally finished Secondary School and I'm graduating tomorrow! ~ Hope you like the chapter, I tried to make it a little Romantic~ Have a good day. Please comment and subscribe. Don't be a silent reader, please. Thank you to my subs, Saranghaeyo!~ God Bless, bye bye.

Oh guys, you already saw the pics of EXO K in London? and the fancams? kyaa they're so cute!

P.S.: Sorry for my poor and bad English, it's not my native language. Please correct me!~~ Thanks.