Meeting the boys again~

Forever friends?

"Kori!" my best friend squealed all of a sudden. My head snapped to her as I covered . "Mmmfffmfff!" she struggled. I looked around in utter embarassment. We were in a plane, on our way to Seoul, and everyone was sleeping since it was a night flight.

"Yah!" I whispered, "Shh!" She nodded and I let her face go. "Why were you squealing?" I asked, as I returned to the magazine I was originally reading. She took her phone out and showed me her wallpaper that she hasn't changed for the past 2 years. Jung Daehyun and herself, hugging. She gave me a big smile and pointed to the screen nonstop. "You're gonna see him in a while. Can you, like, contain your excitement for next 2 more hours?!" She pouted and rolled her eyes at me. Laughing, I looked away and continued with my magazine.

In 2 hours, the plane landed and we were grabbing our luggage, getting ready to head over to the hotel. "Aren't you excited!?" Hyeri asked as she linked arms with me. "I can't wait to see Daehyunnie! It's been like 2 years! Can you imagine?" she shook her head and sighed, as if it was unbelievable.

"Hyeri ah," I called and stared at her like what she just said was the most lamest thing I've heard. "I haven't seen him in 4 years. 4 YEARS."

"Ah, that's right," she laughed awkwardly and rubbed the back of her neck. "Oh well! This time, are you gonna tell him?" I turned to her and gave her this really blank look. "What?" she asked.

"I've never really thought about it." I held on to her hand tighter, as we waited for a cab at the taxi stand. She sighed and gazed at me. "Kori ah," she called, "He's never gonna find out if you don't ever tell him. Come on, we've all been best friends since we were babies! It can't be that hard to confess, right?"

"You say it easily. Daehyun oppa and you are a different case. Hell, you two have ALWAYS been in love with each other! Just that he finally found the guts to tell you after so long," I said as she giggled at the memory. I sighed again, with the thought of meeting him in just a few hours. I missed him so much, and I really did wanna see him. Just that, everytime I saw him, it felt like he was treating me closer and closer, trusting me more and more, JUST LIKE A FRIEND.

 

 

After unpacking at the hotel, we cabbed down to TS Ent. where the boys would be, or so we heard. Since we wanted it to be a surprise, we didn't tell them of our arrival. Only their manager knew. We walked in the tall building, and went up to the front desk. "Annyeonghaseyo," I greeted, "Er, can we please see B.A.P's manager?"

The front desk lady scanned us from head to toe and raised an eyebrow, as if in disgust. "Why are you girls looking for him? I'm sorry, but he's-" Her words were cut off when someone grabbed Hyeri's hand, and another person grabbed mine. "Sorry, but they're with us," Himchan smiled at the front desk lady and pulled me to the lift.

All of us, B.A.P and us, gathered in the lift, and suddenly, "Hyeri ah!" Daehyun called and hugged her tightly. She laughed and hugged him back. All of us just turned away form their little moment. "Ah! You're all blond! Seeing it on tv and in real life really IS different!" I said as I touched Zelo's curly blond hair in fascination. "Noona! Annyeonghaseyo!" Zelo greeted me. I snapped out of my own little moment and patted his shoulder. I smiled widely, "Oh, Zelo annyeong!"

I turned to Yongguk and greeted, "Oppa, annyeonghaseyo." He grinned and ruffled my hair. "Youngjae oppa, annyeong! Jongup ah, annyeong!" They both smiled and greeted me happily. Just when Daehyun let Hyeri go, I waved to him, "Daehyun oppa, annyeong!" He waved back and smiled.

"YAH!" Himchan yelled. "You greeted everyone first but not me?!" He tugged on my hand. I turned around and saw that familiar face that I'd been missing for the past 4 years. I laughed and went up to hug him. "Himchan ah, annyeong," I whispered. His hands wound around my back as he breathed in deeply before he answered, "Finally. My best friend's hug that I wanted for so long."

I let him go when the lift opened. Daehyun and Hyeri were catching up on each other's stories behind us. Yongguk and Zelo stood beside me, asking about how I was. Himchan, Jongup and Youngjae were in front of us, chatting as usual. All of us were walking towards their dorm. Yongguk tilted his head down slightly and asked softly, "Do you still like Himchannie?"

I knew this was coming. so I smiled and said, "Knew you'd ask this!" I laughed slightly and nodded, "Still do. But he doesn't know. And he won't ever know. He's an idol now, and I'm just another girl." I almost teared up upon hearing what I said. It's as if even I couldn't handle the fact that I still liked Himchan. I turned around and saw Daehyun and Hyeri, linking their arms together, laughing and smiling. I saw the look in Hyeri's eyes and for sure, I knew, she was in love. I wanted that kind of look in MY eyes. But when?

Yongguk looked at me for awhile and held my hand, "Kori ah.." he called, like he was feeling sorry for me. I shook my head and smiled weakly at him. Zelo suddenly slung his hand around my neck and whispered in my ear, "Noona, hwaiting! Hyung will realize one day. You're too pretty for him to give up. Aja, aja, hwaiting!" Zelo did a little fist pump and smiled at me. I couldn't help but to smile back.

Just then, Himchan turned around. His eyes widened at the sight of his hyung and dongsaeng holding onto me. He pulled my right hand and demanded, "Walk with me. You two," he pointed at Youngjae and Jongup, "walk with them!" He jabbed a thumb over his shoulder. They nodded blurly but did as told. "Why was Zelo hugging your neck? Why was Yongguk holding your hand? Are you in a relationship with one of them!?" he bombarded questions at me.

"Yah!" I scolded, "Do I look like someone who'll fall for my brothers?" I pulled my hand away from him and folded my arms. "Eeesh," I blinked away. I stroded up away quickly and in no time, he rushed over. He lightly linked his arm with mine and laid on my shoulder. "Don't act cute with me. It's not gonna work," I said and tried not to look at him. He tugged on my hand and, dammit, I turned. He smiled warmly at me and I felt my mock anger fading away. "Aish! You!"

"The ladies can't resist me," he laughed and opened the door that we were approaching. I followed him behind and wondered, yeah, the ladies can't resist you. That's right.

 

~~

Alright! It's the first chapter! :) Hmm, well, today's Bang Yongguk's birthday! Wooooo! <3 Remember to comment and subcribe! :)