Confession

Beauty and the Beast School Play

Author's Note: Yo-ho!! This is just a short chapter. From now on, I will make the school play part a little shorter and concentrate more on Bum Mi and Jaejoong. I hope you enjoy it!!
--------------------------------
blah, blah, blah means that someone is thinking or in thought.
--------------------------------
-In Bum Mi’s POV-
“Ah, I don’t know…” I said over my cellphone.

Yoona and I were talking in our phone discussing about Jaejoong and myself. This whole discussion is embarrassing me; I wanted to hang up on her so bad. But Yoona threatened me that if I hanged up on her, she will tell Jaejoong that I like him. I have no choice but to talk with her about my love life.

“C’mon… you HAVE to tell him or else!” said Yoona.

“Or else what?” I was curious.

“Or else some other girl will take him!” said Yoona.

I sighed, “Okay fine, you win. I’ll tell him about my feelings today”

“You will? YAAAY!!!” she yelled in the phone.

I pulled my phone away from my ear, she is so LOUD. Yoona stopped yelling after that, “Okay you’d better tell Jaejoong your feelings okay?”

I nodded, “Yeah I will”

-In the school Auditorium-
Jaejoong and the teacher both left the back stage to record his voice in order for him to talk because his wolf form will not allow him to speak. While they were gone, the rest of the students were practicing in their scripts and memorizing them. Since I have gotten the main role, it was really hard because my character talks a lot.

“Have you… gotten… anything… new?” I said to myself without looking at the script.

I peeped into the script and I got it right, I sighed in relief and continued memorizing it. I practiced for about 25 minutes until Yoona popped out.

“HEY!” she shouted.

I smiled at her, “You need help or something Yoona?”

“Nope, just here to remind you that you need to confess to him!” Yoona said proudly.

I rolled my eyes, “Yeah, you already remind me like 20 times!”

“Sorry, but I have to remind you anyway,” Yoona stuck out her tongue and left walking off somewhere.

I sighed, “Yoona…” mumbling out her name.

-After School-
My heart is beating fast when class ended. I saw Jaejoong coming into the back stage area and went straight towards Yoochun. I slowly walked towards him and every step I take, my heart beats faster.

Finally, when I reach up to him I mumbled out, “Jaejoong shi…”

He turned around and saw me, “Hey Bum Mi, what’s up?”

“Umm… can you come see me in the school gym?” I asked.

“What for? Did you sign up for something?” asked Jaejoong.

“No, I need to tell you something… important,” I said, saying the last word in a low voice.

“Okay, I’ll meet you there in about 15 minutes,” said Jaejoong.

I nodded to him and left the auditorium. Once I was out of the auditorium, I walked around the campus and went towards the main gymnasium.

-At the gym-
I nervously paced around the big gymnasium, waiting for Jaejoong to come in. I will, for sure, that I’m going to confessed to him. In my mind, I tried to think up of ways on how to confess to him. As I was thinking for about 10 minutes, someone came into the gym. I looked up and saw Jaejoong, walking towards me. I stopped my pace and froze still. Once he was up to me, Jaejoong smiled at me.

“So what is it important you want to tell me?” he asked me.

The thoughts of making my confession were frozen solid. I couldn’t think anymore, “Um… why. D-don’t we… s-s-sit down… and t-talk about it…” I was stuttering BAD.

Jaejoong nodded and we walked towards the open benches and sat down. As we sat down, I noticed that Jaejoong was SUPER close to me, our legs were fully touching!

“Um… you know… I have been… thinking about you…” my face was really hot.

Jaejoong still stared at me, smiling “Thinking about me?”

“Yes, I thinking about you because…” my brain fried up “Because…”

“Because what?” said Jaejoong, his face pulling into mine.

“Because… I-haven’t-notice-that-you-changed-your-hair-color!” my talking turned into a blabber.

“Huh? But I haven’t changed it at all…” Jaejoong touched his soft hair and combed it.

Oh my god, I’m an idiot. “Oh! I-I’m sorry! It’s just because that I thought you changed it!”

“Do you want me to change it?” said Jaejoong.

“NO!” I blurted out.

Suddenly the gym doors burst open revealing a basketball team running over towards the basketball court. Immediately, they were playing and practicing. We both stood there frozen in our seats and watched them played. We continued to stare until the basketball coach came in and walked straight towards us.

“What are you guys doing?” he said in a stern voice. “Is your boyfriend going to try out for basketball?”

I blushed more, unable to talk. Jaejoong spoke up, “No I’m not. We’ll leave then”

Jaejoong surprisingly took my hand and led me out. I didn’t feel my legs at all, it just moves where ever Jaejoong leads me. We were out of the gymnasium, but Jaejoong didn’t stop, he led me out of the school. Once were we out of the school, he let his hand go of mine.

Still blushing I said, “Thank you…”

Jaejoong nodded but he didn’t leave. I was about to ask why isn’t he leaving, I mentally slapped myself. Jaejoong and I live near each other! Slowly, I walked passed by him and before I knew it, he followed me. The whole walk was quiet for about 2 minutes until Jaejoong spoke up.

“Bum Mi…” his soft voice was heard.

I stopped my pace and waited for him to talk, “You know back in the gymnasium, did the coach just said that you and I were boyfriend and girlfriend?”

“Yes,” I said to him.

Jaejoong laughed, “That’s funny, but it would be cool if we were a couple!”

The thought of that made me blush and smiled, “Yeah.”

-At Bum Mi’s house-
My cellphone ranged once I got inside my house. I picked up without even looking. “Hello?”

“Did you make the move?” it was Yoona on the other line.

I sighed, “Unfortunately, no…”

“WHAT?! Why?” Yoona screamed.

“Well, I was too nervous to confess to him. I started talking about his hair color and all until the basketball team came in. The coach was there and was like ‘Is your boyfriend going to try for the tryouts for Basketball?’ I didn’t say anything because I was too scared. Jaejoong spoke up and said he isn’t and led me out of the school. We did walk together home—” I was cut off by Yoona.

“Wait, did you say ‘walk together home?’” asked Yoona.

“Y-yeah??” I said it in a questionable way.

“Oh my god! Are you guys’ neighbors or something? Did you look at Jaejoong’s window?” Yoona was asking me all of these stupid questions.

I nervously laugh, “Actually Yoona, he house is like 3 houses down from mine…”

“AWWW!!!” Yoona complained.