The Weekends!!!

Beauty and the Beast School Play

Author's Note: Hi!! Sorry for not updating for a week. Anyways, here's the new chapter. I hope you like it : )
------------------------
blah, blah, blah means that someone is thinking.
------------------------
-In Bum Mi’s POV-
Today is finally the weekends! I wanted to sleep in late, but my cellphone started to ring. I let out an annoying sigh and look at my alarm clock, it was 8:01 in the morning!

“Hello?” I was about to scream but I didn’t want to sound rude.

“Bum Mi?” it was Yoona.

“What’s up?” I asked.

“I was just wondering if you want to do something during the weekends,” she said to me.

“Umm…” I was thinking, “You’re really bored aren’t you?”

“Well, duh!” she said, “You want to go to the mall?”

Well, I’m not in the mood to shop but I would like to go for fun, “Well okay but what for?”

“Just for fun! We can walk around in stores and go hangout in the Food Court,” said Yoona.

“Well, okay but can we go later? Around 12 at noon? I want to go to sleep,” I said and yawned.

“Well, okay but then you’ll have to be ready at that time then!” said Yoona, “I’ll pick you up and we’ll go hangout from there okay?”

I nodded and bid her good-bye before hanging up and sleep in some more. 3 hours later, I woke up again. I look at my alarm clock, it said 11:00. I smiled to myself and got off from the bed. Once I was off the bed, Mimi started jumping on me like always.

“Good morning Mimi,” I said with a smile.

Mimi just wagged her fluffy tail and panted happily.

I went to my closet and slowly surveyed around it for a while.

“Hmm… what to wear…” I said to myself. “I’ll go pick this one then…” I took it out and go grab my towel and my other stuff and went into the bathroom. 20 minutes later, I was done with my shower and brushed my teeth real quick. After that, I went into my room again and went towards the mirror to check myself out.

http://www.yesstyle.com/en/beccgirl-striped-long-knit-top/info.html/pid.1023649893

“I guess this will do…” I mumbled to myself.

My cellphone ringed, looking at the caller ID, it was Yoona. I answered it, “Yes?”

“You ready?” she asked me.

I looked at my alarm clock, it was 11:35, “Yeah,”

“Okay, I’ll be coming in 15 minutes,” said Yoona, “Bye”

“Uh-huh,” I said and hanged up.

I got out of my room and went down the stairs and went straight to the kitchen. I decided to eat cereal. I grabbed a bowl and spoon and grab the cereal box. I pour it, add milk, and eat it. 5 minutes later, I was done and washed my dish. After I was done, I went down to the living room and waited for Yoona to come pick me up. While waiting, Mimi barked at me, commanding me to give her food. I nodded at her and went into the kitchen to grab a handful of dog food. I grabbed her dog plate and poured it in. After that I grabbed a big cup and filled it with cold water and poured it in Mimi’s water bowl. I walked out of the kitchen after that and that’s when the doorbell ringed. Mimi barked a little, telling me that someone’s at the door. I answered it and from behind it, it was Yoona.

“Hey, let’s go!” she said to me.

Without saying anything, I walked out of the door and was about to close it when I yelled out, “Bye Mimi!” then I closed the door fully. I walked towards Yoona and followed her to her car. Once we were close, she unlocked it and I got in the car and buckle up.

“So, what mall are we going?” I asked her.

“To the mall that was close to our school,” said Yoona as she started up the engine and drove off.

“Oh, Seoul’s Red Bird mall?” I asked her.

“Yep,” she said.

-10 minutes later-
We arrived at the mall and we were just circling around the garage parking lot.

“Ah, there’s like no damn space here!” Yoona complained.

“Well, just go up to the second level then…” I said.

Yoona complained, “But I HATE climbing down the stairs!”

“Ugh, you do know that they have elevators here,” I said.

“Aish, fine let’s go up to the second level then,” Yoona mumbled.

Her car went up a higher level and surprisingly, there were some parking spaces here. She drove slowly down the aisle of cars until I pointed, “Park right here. It will be the closest one to the elevators”

Yoona followed my orders and parked where I want her to park her car. Without any second, we both released our belts and got out of the car. We went straight towards the elevator but Yoona stopped her tracks. I walked only a few inches away from her when I turned around and spotted her standing there staring at someone’s car.

“What are you looking at Yoona?” I asked her.

“Look,” she pointed at a rather expensive looking car, “Isn’t that Jaejoong’s car?”

I looked directly at the car and stared at it for 30 seconds before saying, “What makes you sure that it is his car?”

“Because, I see him driving it often when I’m on the streets,” said Yoona.

“Ahh…” was all I said before saying, “C’mon, let’s go into the elevator”

We walked into the elevator and pressed number 1 and waited patiently until the elevator stopped at floor 1. Once it was a floor 1, we stepped out of the elevator and walked around for a while.

“Where do you want to stop at?” asked Yoona.

“I didn’t bring any money so, mind as well go to the 59th Street store,” I said.

Yoona linked an arm around mines, “Okay, let’s go then!”

We stroll around the mall on purpose before arriving at 59th Street. Once we were in, one of the employers lightly greet us and talked to us about the sale prices reducing due to the recession. We kindly thanked her before exploring around the store for a bit. While looking around, I did spot some cute outfits but they were a bit pricy. Usually, when there’s a clothing outfit I would like, I usually make a mental note to myself that I would like to try it out and buy it some time.

For about 30 minutes staying at 59th Street, Yoona and I decided to leave and went to the next store. We went to 2 stores for the next hour and 20 minutes until I complained that I was hungry.

“Aish Yoona! I’m so hungry right now! Let’s stop by the Food Court and get something to eat!” I said once we stepped out of a video game store.

“Alright then let’s go over at the Food Court and then we can go home okay?” she said to me.

“Sounds good to me,” I said confirming.

Yoona and I walked over to the Food Court area, not too far away from us. Once we were at the Food Court, we were surveying around the area deciding what we should eat.

“Do you want us to eat in King’s Sushi Palace or in McDonalds?” I asked her.

“Let’s eat at McDonalds, I haven’t eaten there for AGES!” said Yoona.

I nodded to her, “Okay let’s go over there.

We were at the McDonalds waiting area and waited in line in order to place our order. While we were waiting we both hear a male voice.

“Bum Mi! Yoona!” it was no other than Jaejoong’s voice.

We turned over to him and smiled at him, “Hey what’s up?” I asked him first.

“I didn’t know that you guys were hanging out at the mall! Well anyways, the hyungs and I are just eating sushi. Why don’t you ladies come over at our table and we can chat for a while?” Jaejoong kindly offered us.

“Well—” I was cut off by Yoona.

“We will definitely come!” she said.

“Great! I’ll see you guys there!” said Jaejoong and jogged over to his table.

Yoona and I watched him disappear in the crowd of people before facing forward to the waiting line.

“You like him don’t you?” she teased me.

“Uh… who?” I pretend that I didn’t know.

“Jaejoong oppa! I know that you liked him because I noticed that you blushed earlier!” said Yoona.

“WHAT?!” I said and covered my face, “Was I really blushing?!”

“Nope I was just kidding! I just know that you like HIM because you always stare at him during class!” Yoona giggled.

I sighed, “Okay fine, I do like him…”

“Why didn’t you confess to him?” Yoona said.

We reached at the ordering table and ordered our food. We scooted to the left a little in order for the rest of the people to order theirs. Yoona repeated her question again and I finally answered her.

“Well, it’s because that I’m afraid that he might rejected me and might not talk to me ever again,” I said to Yoona.

“Now, why do you say that for? I bet he likes you too!” said Yoona.

“ORDER NUMBER 299!” the speaker said loudly.

“Oh, that must be our number!” I said deciding to change the subject.

Yoona and I went over there and grabbed our food. Once we have them, I saw that Jaejoong raised his hand out to know where he was at. We both walked towards Jaejoong’s table and noticed that the rest of his friends were here too.

“Go grab a chair and sit with us!” said Jaejoong.

We set our food at a table and grabbed a chair and pushed it towards Jaejoong’s table. Once we were at his table, we grabbed our food and set it down in front of us.

“Hi Bum Mi! Remember me?” a male squeaky voice ranged into my ears.

“Oh, hey Junsu! I haven’t seen you since Middle School!” I said and out stretched my hand out to get a handshake from him.

Junsu accepted it and got a grip from mine. We shook it for a while until 2 of Jaejoong’s friends, shouted out my name.

“Bum Mi! Oh my god you changed!” yelled both Changmin and Yunho.

I laughed bitterly, “Uh… really?”

“Yeah! Damn, you have that perfect S shape body!” said Yunho.

I blushed immediately until Jaejoong yelled, “Yah, hyung! Don’t say erted stuff to Bum Mi! You’re making her uncomfortable!”

Yunho then murmured, “Sorry Bum Mi, it’s just that I was too excited to see you…”

My blush continued, “Th-that’s okay Yunho…” I said to him.

For about 30 minutes, we talked and talked to catch up on things until Yoochun brought up something.

“Hey everyone, let’s watch a movie together!” said Yoochun.

We all turned our heads to him, “What? Movie?”

“Yeah, let’s watch Paranormal Activity! I heard that it was one of the scariest movies!” said Yoochun.

“Oh snap! We should definitely go!” said Jaejoong.

“Count me in!” said Yunho.

“Well, if you say it’s scary, I’m going too!” said Changmin.

“YAH! I’m coming!” squeaked Junsu.

“I love horror movies!” said Yoona.

Oh great, everyone’s going to watch it?! How come they are not scared? One of my neighbors on my street said that she was so scared; she had to buy a night light in order for her to sleep fully! While that in thought, my friend and Jaejoong’s friends looked at me.

“What?” I said in a low voice.

“Are you coming?” said Yoochun.

“Umm…” I was again cut off by Yoona, “SHE SAID YES!!”

-Around 9:00PM-
“I can’t believe that you forced me to go to one of the scariest movies ever!” I complained once we were at the movie theaters.

“Aw c’mon! It’s not even that scary!” said Yoona and unbuckled her seat belt. She got out of her car and was about to leave when she realized that I was in the car still.

“C’mon now Bum Mi! You know that you can’t just stay in there forever. You HAVE to get out of the car!” said Yoona and went to my side of the door.

She opened it and unbuckled my seatbelt, “Let’s go!”

I sighed, “Okay, but after this movie I’ll beat you up really bad!” I threatened her as I got off the seat.

“Okay fine, you can do whatever you want but you do know that your punches are like a soft teddy bear punch right?” Yoona grinned and closed the door.

We walked together to the movie theater and entered into the Main Lobby. Once we were in, we immediately spotted Jaejoong and the others. We walked over to them, “So, are you guys ready?” Yoochun asked us.

“YEAH!!” everybody shouted.

-In the Theater Room-
We all decided that we should sit at the front rows and sat on the chairs. I sat in between Jaejoong and Yoona as the movie began to play.

“I hope I do not have nightmares after watching this…” I prayed to myself.

-Near the ending of the movie-
I gasped as the girl, named Katie woke up once again. Oh , what’s really scary was that her legs were all ed up! Who would sleep and put their legs like that?! She climbed off of the bed and turned around to stare at her boyfriend named Micah. Then slowly, the blankets fell off from the bed!

Suddenly, I cling onto Jaejoong’s arms. He didn’t mind me clinging onto his arm; he said that I can cling onto him whenever I feel scared. What a nice guy!

After the blankets were off, Katie quietly walked around the bed to Micah’s side and stared at him for about 3 hours. How can he NOT notice that Katie was right there staring at him?! Then, Katie stopped staring at Micah and walked out of the bedroom and walked downstairs into the darkness. Suddenly it has gotten quiet until Katie screamed! Immediately, I closed my ears because her screams always scare me, plus her screams sound like a DEMON scream! Her boyfriend Micah scurried over downstairs after hearing her screamed. After that, I hear his screamed and suddenly, the screams stopped.

My heart was beating fast, as I hear the thumps of the stairs were being heard. I uncovered my ears as I continue to hear the sounds until “BOOOOM!!!!” Micah’s body was slammed into the camera.

“AAAAAH!!” I screamed and tightened my grip around Jaejoong’s arms and covered my eyes under his arm. I did not want to know what will happen, but I peeped under Jaejoong’s arm anyway.

Katie kneels under his body and started to sniff over him. Very creepy! After that, she looked at the camera and then, her demonic face took over the camera! The title card then appears, saying that the police found Micah’s body and Katie’s whereabouts remain unknown. After that, the movie FINALLY ended. I immediately released my grip from Jaejoong’s arm and stood up.

-Outside at the Parking Lot-
“Can’t believe you guys!” I screamed at them.

“Relax Bum Mi, it was just a movie!” said Yoona.

“I’m going to have nightmares for now on because of that movie!” I said with my legs shaking.

“Bum Mi, it’s okay…” Jaejoong’s soothing voice ringed in my ears.

I sighed, “L-let’s just get out of here. I want to go to bed and forget about everything” I walked pass by Jaejoong and his friends and Yoona and went over to her car.