KISS?!

Beauty and the Beast School Play

Author's Note: Enjoy this chapter!!
-----------------------
blah, blah, blah means that someone is thinking or in thought.
-----------------------
-In Bum Mi’s POV-
Yesterday, my confession with Jaejoong was horrible. Yoona yelled at me for being an idiot but she said to me that I have to tell him tomorrow (which is today) for sure!

I’m in my Theater Acting class, doing our daily script practicing and memorizing them. Jaejoong and the teacher once again left the back stage to record Jaejoong’s voice in order for him to talk in his wolf form. I did practice with a few of my classmates who will have to interact with me during the play. We did have fun because some students stumble upon sentences.

“Ah, I forgot what comes after this!” complained a male student who was Cogsworth.

“You were supposed to say ‘Do not say a word!’” said another male student who was supposed to be Lumière.

“Oh, right! I need to practice that!” he said and practiced it for a while.

We were still practicing our parts for about 35 minutes until the teacher and Jaejoong showed up. Everybody shut their books close and looked at teacher to see if she is going to announce something.

“Alright everyone, let’s spice it up a little bit. Let’s go at the last page of this script,” said the teacher.

Everyone opened up their script books and went towards the last page.

“Let’s do the scene where Jaejoong and Bum Mi have to kiss!” the teacher said in an excited tone.

Everybody gasped. Some girls squeal in excitement or huffed in jealousy. Jaejoong and I both got up as the students around us make a big circle. The teacher then came up to us and whispered something into Jaejoong’s ear. He simply nodded and lay down onto the floor.

“Alright Belle, this is the part where the beast finally transformed into a human. You come up to him to see if he’s dead or not,” said the teacher.

I did as I was told. I looked at Jaejoong as he was playing dead. I slowly approached to him then as I was about to touch him, his body moved a little. Jaejoong then gets up on two feet, his back was facing me while he realized that he isn’t a beast anymore. Suddenly, Jaejoong slowly turned around and started to grip his hands around my shoulders.

“Belle, it’s me!” Jaejoong said in his soft excited tone.

I looked in his eyes and smile, “It… is you!”

Jaejoong handsomely smiled at me. I looked at him nervously as his hands slowly went down to my waist. I felt a tingling sensation from my spine as his arms slowly wrapped itself around my waist pulling me closer to him, forcing our bodies to touch. Slowly, he leaned into me, looking at my pink lips. The nervousness suddenly increased as I started to look at his too when I realized that his eyes started to close. I wanted to close mine too as our lips were getting closer and closer. Then as we were only centimeters away from kissing, I hear some girls squeal.

“Do it! Do it! Do it!” I heard some students chanting.

Hearing this made me feel nervous all of the sudden. I pulled myself away from Jaejoong and started blushing. The chants gradually died down.

“Ah, that’s okay. Most of the students are usually nervous when they have to do the kissing scene. You guys need to practice it since you are not boyfriend and girlfriend. It would be great if you guys are, it would be so much easier,” said the teacher. “Continue with your scripts for about 20 more minutes, you will be dismissed them…”

-After Class-
All of the students walked out of the back stage and went straight home or go to their work place. I walked home by myself since I didn’t want Jaejoong to walk me home. Why? Because I have to confess to him but I might make a mistake again. I’m not in a mood to confess to him anyway. Yoona will just have to yell at me once again. And plus, we ALMOST kissed but sadly, I didn’t because of my nervousness.

I was only a few steps away from my house until someone yelled out my name. I turned around and notice that it was HIM, Kim Jaejoong. He was running up to me and caught up once he was close to me.

“What’s up?” I asked him.

“There’s an amusement park that’s just open today! I was wondering if you would like to come with me this weekend?” he asked to me.

I blushed. Why is he asking to go with him to the new amusement park? He should have just asked any other girl beside me.

“Umm… why are you asking me? You should go ahead and ask some other girl,” I said kindly to him.

“What? No way! The girls in our school are crazy and besides, most of them have boyfriends already! You’re the only girl who hasn’t have one yet!” Jaejoong said stating his reason.

Damn, he’s right! I guess I have no choice, “Fine, I’ll go with you”

“Great! Can you please give me your phone number so I can call you?” Jaejoong asked me.

I thought I did give him my phone number? I look through my contact list and realized that I haven’t added Jaejoong to my contact list. I nodded, “Sure…” I told him my number and he told his number since I don’t have it yet. After exchanging numbers, we parted away and went to our houses.

-At Bum Mi’s house-
Once I got inside, I went towards the living room couch and sat down. Immediately, I squealed in excitement.

“I’m going to have a date with Kim Jaejoong!” I yelled in my living room.

I couldn’t stop smiling that I grabbed a pillow from the couch and hugged it tightly around my arms. While hugging, my cellphone ranged. I picked it up knowing that it was Yoona calling.

“Yeah?” I answered it.

“Did you do it or not?” asked Yoona.

“Nope. BUT guess what? Jaejoong has asked me out to go to the new amusement park with him this weekend!!” I squealed.

“Really!? Oh my god Bum Mi!! Did you say yes to his offer?” Yoona was also excited.

“I did! He’s going to get the tickets for us,” I said, I couldn’t stop smiling.

“Oh my god, when you go to the Ferris wheel, you HAVE to confess to him!! I’ll make sure that you do because I’m going to spy on you!” said Yoona.

“Yah, Yoona! Don’t do that please,” I said.

For about an hour; we’d talk about the date Jaejoong and I will have.

“Okay Yoona, I have to go now…” I said.

“Alright, I’ll see you tomorrow then…” she said and hanged out.

I hanged up also. After I did hang up, I smiled in satisfaction expecting the weekends to come by.