Jaejoong Transformed into a Human

Beauty and the Beast School Play

Author's Note: I am soooo sorry for not updating for a while!! I was having a writer's block when I was typing this. Please enjoy the chapter while you can!
---------------------------------
blah, blah, blah means that someone is thinking or in thought.

---------------------------------
-In Bum Mi's POV-

I scurried over to my father's dead body and I slowly carried him over my shoulder. It wasn't easy because he was heavy! 20 minutes later, I finally reached back home. Once inside, I settled him down on the bed and started to make the fire.

 

“Don't worry father, I'll make sure that you are warm!” I said as I gathered up the wood.

 

In no time, the fire was already lit and soon, my father was awakened.

 

“B-Belle? Is that you?” his voice as weak.

 

“Father!” I cried and stood beside the bed, “Are you alright?”

 

My father changed the subject, “I'd thought I would never see you again!”

 

I smiled, shrugging off the sudden change of topic, “It’s okay father... all you need to know is that I'm back home!”

 

He and I gave each other a light hug and shortly broke apart, “But the beast? How did you escape?” my father said.

 

“It's okay father. He... changed somehow...” I said to him.

 

My father was about to speak again but the door was knocking. Slowly, I approached to the door and cracked the door open, revealing an old man.

 

“Can I help you?” I questioned him.

 

“I have come here to get your father. Someone had requested him to be locked up in a chamber,” said the old and stepped sideways revealing a mob and a few of strong men coming up to my house.

 

“What? My father is NOT crazy!” I said as I walked out of the house and preventing the stronger men to take my father away.

 

“Belle? What's going on?” my father asked as he also stepped out of the house.

 

Le Fou who was involved in the mob spoke up, “Hey Maurice, tell us again about the beast old man!!”

 

“He was, he was scary!” my father was explaining what Jaejoong looked like.

 

“Father!” I cried.

 

Suddenly, out of impulse I took my father’s hand and ran out of the village.

 

“FOLLOW THEM!!!” I suddenly heard Gaston’s voice.

 

Gaston was involved in the mob too? I heard the many footsteps of the mob following us. I don’t know where to go, but I do know where to ditch the mob. We went deep into the woods and I made from turns from left to right until I whistle out loud.

 

“Belle, what are you doing?” my father asked.

 

A pack of wolves soon spotted us, “WOLVES!!” screamed my father.

 

The wolves didn’t do anything since they’d recognized me. They let us pass while the mob was trailing behind us. I look back while I was running and smirked. The wolves saw new faces and they immediately growled at them and did not allow them to pass.

 

-At the Castle-

My father and I arrived at the castle and went to the fireplace area. Lumiere saw us and greeted warmly, “Welcome back Belle, what brings you here?”

 

“Belle, why did you retreat here to the beast’s castle?” asked my father.

 

Looks like I’ve got some explaining to do, “I’ll start off with Lumiere’s question since he asked first. The reason why I am here is because when I returned home, an old man came at the door and was ordered by someone to take away my father”

 

Lumiere gasped, “Why would they do such a thing?”

 

“They think that my father was making up stuff about a beast in a castle,” I said and then I turned to my father, “Father, I wanted to retreat right here because I want them to see that the beast is real. Once that is done, the old man will have to drop you from sending you away”

 

“Ah… that makes sense. So the beast you said earlier is nice now?” said my father.

 

I nodded. Soon, we heard loud bangs coming from the front door of the castle. Immediately, Lumiere and the others were at the front door and pushed their bodies against the door to prevent the group of mobs from breaking in.

 

“Belle! Go upstairs and hide! We’ll handle these invaders,” said Lumiere.

 

Without any thinking, I just nodded. I took my father’s hand and lead him up the stairs. Instead of going to the east wing, I went to the west wing where Jaejoong was. We reached at his bedroom door and went in without knocking it.

 

“Whoa, what a mess,” my father was amazed at how the room looked very messy.

 

“Where’s Jaejoong?” I asked.

 

“Who’s Jaejoong?” asked my father.

 

“The beast’s name,” I said as I walked around his room.

 

As I was walking around, I bumped into someone’s chest, “I’m so—” I looked up and see a REALLY handsome looking young man. His face looked so angelic and his hair looks so perfect, it makes you want to touch it. Not to mention that he is also shirtless! I can see that he was really working out because you can see his abs and muscles visibly shown.

 

“Belle?” the young man’s voice ranged in my ears.

 

“W-who are you?” I asked.

 

“It’s me, Jaejoong…” he said to me.

 

Jaejoong? How? How could I tell that this the real Jaejoong that I know? I looked deep into his eyes. His eyes were exactly the same thing the wolf had. Slowly, I raised my hand up to touch his hair and realized that it was soft like the wolf’s fur. A smile crept up on my face, it is Jaejoong!

 

“Jaejoong…” I whispered, “It is you!”

 

I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him. He was surprised by the sudden action but reacted fast by slowly wrapping his arms around my waist. We stayed like this for a while until someone burst open the door. We both looked over to see that Gaston came in with a bow and arrow pointing at Jaejoong.

 

“Wait Gaston!” I said as I stood in front of Jaejoong who just absent mindedly stared at Gaston.

 

“Belle! What are you doing with his man? You have to come over here so I can kill him!” said Gaston as he stretched the string of the bow.

 

“Wait please, you have to listen to me!” pleaded.

 

“What?” said Gaston.

 

Suddenly, my father went up in front of me, “Gaston don’t do this to my daughter!”

 

Gaston laughed, “What Maurice, to tell me that this is castle where the beast lives?”

 

“HE IS REAL!!!” I screamed.

 

“Oh, then where? I don’t see him!” said Gaston as he searched everywhere in Jaejoong’s room.

 

“He’s right here,” I said when I pointed to Jaejoong.