Costumes and Jaejoong's House

Beauty and the Beast School Play

Author's Note: Here's a new chapter!!
----------------------
blah, blah, blah means that someone is thinking
----------------------
-In Bum Mi’s POV-
Like the teacher promised, we went to the back stage and got started painting the backgrounds. She gave the artists of the background papers of how the background should look like. They agreed to it and start working. Next, the teacher looked at us, the students who are going to act on the play.

“Now, as of you guys, it this going to be difficult, most of you guys are going to be objects and Jaejoong has to be the beast. But for Belle, Gaston, Le Fou, Belle’s father, and the villagers, you guys have it easy because you are human. So first we will dress up the humans first and see which costumes fit you okay?” the teacher said.

We all nodded, “Yes ma’am…”

“Alright, c’mon human people let’s go into the closet and find which one suits you,” the teacher said.

I followed her to the closet at the backstage. She opened up the closet revealing a lot of clothing for women and men. She was digging for the perfect one until she found this dress

http://www.yesstyle.com/en/catworld-sleeveless-contrast-collar-jumper-dress-army-green-one-size/info.html/pid.1023588723

“Wear it to see if it fits you,” she said without even looking at me.

I nodded at her and went into the small dressing room. 5 minutes later, I came out of the dressing room to show the teacher how I look.

“Umm…” I said before the teacher turned around.

She gasped, dropped, “Omo… you look fascinating Bum Mi!” she squealed like a girl, jumped up and down, and smiled like an idiot.

“Really?” I asked her.

She pulled me to the mirror. I looked up and down at my figure, I looked perfect. I was speechless.

“Wow…” I mumbled to myself.

“Go change back to your regular clothing. You can have it in your closet until the big day okay? Just don’t wrinkle it and all,” the teacher said and walked off to the closet room again.

I did as I was told and changed back to my regular clothing. Once I was done, I looked over at Yoochun’s costume. He looked very handsome to be honest.

http://media.photobucket.com/image/micky%20yoochun/Tsukiko_Yukisuzu/Micky%20Yoochun/149.jpg?o=195

After he surveyed himself for about 5 minutes, he went back to his dressing room and changed back to his regular clothing. Once he was done, he went straight towards the back stage area. I went and followed him after that. Jaejoong and the other classmates were hanging out. While I was walking to the backstage area, something snapped into my mind. Jaejoong didn’t give me directions to his house. I need to tell him that.

“Hey,” I said to him.

“What’s up?” he said to me.

“You didn’t give me directions to your house,” I said.

“I didn’t? Huh. I thought I did…” said Jaejoong.

“Nope,” I simply said.

“Okay, hold on for a minute…” said Jaejoong.

Jaejoong dropped his script book and took out a small notebook from his pocket. He tears up the paper perfectly, “Turn around for me. I’ll write down the directions on your back okay?”

I did as I was told and turned my back for him. He placed his paper on my back pretty hard and got a pen. Within a few seconds, I felt the pen stabbed my back. I flinched a little.

“I think that pen stabbed me…” I said and looked at Jaejoong from behind.

“Oh it did? I’m sorry if I hurt you… I’ll just write it down on the ground then. Wait a sec okay?” he said.

Jaejoong bend down and set the paper down, “What’s your address?”

I told him my address number and street name. He paused for a moment before saying, “You live pretty close to my house,”

“Really?” I asked him, shocked.

“Yeah, it’s just a 5 minute walk from your home. I’ll write down my address in case you get lost,” said Jaejoong.

I nodded and patiently waited for him to finish writing down his address. Once he was done, he gave me the paper.

“Here you go,” Jaejoong placed it in my hands, making our hands touch.

A shivering sensation went in my body, his skin felt soft. I wanted to hold his hand a little longer but Jaejoong released his hands from mine. I made a sad face and Jaejoong noticed it, “Why are you making that face for?”

Quickly I made my face turned into happy, “NOTHING!! I was sad for uh…” my brain frozed. Damn, work brain!

Jaejoong stood there continuing to stare at me, “For what?”

Without thinking I blurted out, “For thinking about my dog, she died!”

“Okay?” he said uncomfortably.

Silence fell between us making this whole conversation awkward. Luckily a few minutes later, the teacher returned to the back stage to break the silence, “Alright people! Looks like we don’t have time but for tomorrow, we’ll continue with the costume search and the background paintings okay?”

“Yes!” we said and we went out of the auditorium.

-After School-
Should I go back home first or go to Jaejoong’s place first? I’ll go home first to go change and then to Jaejoong’s house!

I arrived at my house and went to the front porch to unlock the front door. Once I opened the door to let myself in, I hear a high pitch bark not very far. A female white fluffy Pomeranian came running towards me. I knew immediately that it was my dog Mimi

“Hey Mimi!” I said in my high pitched voice.

Mimi panted happily and started to me. Her tail wagged pretty hard, it’s pretty cute to see her using her tail. She rarely wags her tail! I petted her for a moment and then I went to upstairs to my room and change into more comfortable clothes.

http://www.yesstyle.com/en/modn-patterned-short-sleeve-knit-pullover-red-one-size/info.html/pid.1023596435

After that I checked myself out for a minute and I was satisfied with it. I was about to leave the room but stopped when I spotted the dress the teacher gave me. I nearly forgot about the dress! I quickly went to my closet and grab a clothes hanger and hooked it up with the dress and hanged it in my closet. Once I was done I ran downstairs and went out of the door.

“!!” I yelled out before I even I took a step. “I forgot to bring the direction sheet that Jaejoong written down for me!” I turned around and went to the door. To my luck, the door was unlocked. If it was locked, I would have been mad. I closed the door once I got in and ran upstairs. Mimi followed me upstairs and started to jump on me.

“Mimi, not now!” I said once I got in my room and grabbed my uniform skirt and dig into the pockets of the skirt.

Luckily I found it! I ran downstairs and to the front door when Mimi started barking at me again.

I sighed, “What is it puppy?” Mimi isn’t really a puppy, she’s a full grown dog but I called her puppy anyways.

Mimi barked at me, “You want something to eat?”

She panted and wagged her tail. I went into the kitchen and grabbed her food bowl. I spotted the dog food bag and scooped up the right amount of food she needs. I placed it down for her and she immediately ate it. I petted her for a while and then I decided to leave her alone. I walked to the front door and grabbed my keys and walked out of the house. I left the porch and on the sidewalk and looked at the written directions Jaejoong gave me.

-At Jaejoong’s house-
His house looked like a mansion! Is he really that rich? How come he didn’t tell me this? I walked in front of the gates and ringed the doorbell. I heard a beeping noise before I hear a female voice.

“Hello, Kim Residence?” she kindly said to me.

“Um, this is Park Bum Mi. Jaejoong requested me to go over to his house and help him do his homework,” I said.

“Oh, okay come on in ma’am,” she said.

The gates electronically opened slowly. I waited for it to fully open, once it was, I got in. I didn’t want to waste time by looking at the beautiful landscape he has in his house. I reach at the front door and was about to knock at it when somebody opened the door.

“Hey, you’re here!” it was Jaejoong with a smile plastered on his face.

I nodded and bowed, “Hello Jaejoong shi! Say you have a lovely house. Did you buy it for yourself?”

“No, my parents bought it for me. I’m living here by myself,” said Jaejoong. He shifted to the right, “Come in,”

I nodded and went in his house. I looked above the ceiling, it was so high! I surveyed around his house and everything was well furnished and clean.

“You amazed?” Jaejoong’s voice echoed through the room.

I nodded, “Simply… amazing!” I heard my voice echoed too.

“C’mon, I’ll tour around the house for you once we are done doing practicing our scripts,” said Jaejoong.

I obeyed his orders and followed him upstairs. Once we were upstairs, everywhere I look there were number doors in the hallway. Is this a hotel room or what? Jaejoong and I reached to his room. He walked into his room and plop himself onto his bed. I walked in behind him and closed the door. I looked around the room and realized that his room is black and white.

“Are you going to stand there or what?” Jaejoong said.

I quickly snapped out and sat onto his bed. Jaejoong sat up from his sleeping position and pulled out his backpack to grab his script.

“Alright, go to page 6,” said Jaejoong.

I nodded and went to page 6 and silently read the script. Once I was done, told Jaejoong, “Well, it looks like Beast is like a cold character. Are you that type of man, to be cold towards others and all?”

“Well, I’m not that mean towards others… But I’ll try my best to be like Beast,” Jaejoong said softly.

“Okay, then let’s get started!” I said.

Over the past 2 hours, Jaejoong practiced his role. He did have some mistakes like he needs to yell in anger and has to be mad every time someone calls his name but overall, but most of the time, he did act like he is cold. Jaejoong does look y when he’s cold, he does look like a cold person if you meet him, but in reality he’s a nice guy.

“Alright, I’m done for today. It’s already dark outside, I think you should go home before someone kidnaps you,” said Jaejoong.

“But, you promise me that we will tour around your house,” I said in a low voice.

“Oh, I forgot about that! Tomorrow, I’ll do it okay? After school when practice is over, I promise,” Jaejoong said to me.

My heart skipped a beat whenever he says he promises something. He NEVER breaks a promise before, “Promise?” I asked and held up my pinky finger.

“Promise,” said Jaejoong and he too held up his pinky and we connected our pinkies together.