The End

Beauty and the Beast School Play

Author's Note: Yes, I'm sad to say that this story is coming to an end! I kind of realize that I did this ending a bit too fast -_-;; A little note before you read, I skipped the fighting part. Why? I really don't know how to write in fighting scenes, seriously. Anyways, I hope you enjoy the last chapter. Oh and one more thing, I have also make a 2nd story in my account. It's called "7 Days of Camping!" Please do subscribe and comment it!
---------------------------------------
blah, blah, blah means someone is thinking or in thought.
---------------------------------------
-In Bum Mi’s POV-
Once I called out Jaejoong, he snapped back to reality and slowly went up to Gaston, who still holds the bow and arrow on hand.

“Ah, you are the beast that everyone’s talking about? How come you’re not in beast form?” Gaston set his bow and arrows down as he too went up to Jaejoong. They were so close, that their noses were almost touching!

“It’s a long story…” Jaejoong mumbled.

Long story, what did he meant by that? I need to ask him that later.“Long story huh? Why not asking me the story?” Gaston asked him.

“I can’t tell you. It’s too personal,” Jaejoong looked back at me. His eyes were telling me that he’ll tell me about it later. I secretly smiled at him.

Gaston noticed me smiling, “WHAT ARE YOU SMILING AT BELLE?!” quickly, I turned my smile into a frown. “You little bastard…” suddenly, Gaston threw a fist at Jaejoong’s cheek.

My eyes widened as I saw him stumbled backwards at bit but he regained his balance. Jaejoong smirked at him, “A fighter?” I notice that there was blood coming out of the corner of his lips. When did our teacher put fake blood in this play? Man, this play seems like it’s for teenagers to watch only!

Jaejoong wiped the blood off as Gaston talked, “I guess you can say that” it has gotten silent for a while until Gaston spoke up, “You know I was hoping that I’d kill you and get your head and mount it on my wall. But now that you’re human, we’ll fight until the death!”

“But Gaston!” I cried.

“Shut up Belle!” I couldn’t believe that Gaston yelled at me. “If I win, I’ll steal Belle away from you. If YOU win, I’ll leave you two alone for the rest of my life,” he said to Jaejoong.

Why would they fight for me? I was about to protest when Jaejoong spoke up, “Belle…” I look at him, “Go downstairs and wait for me…”

“But—” I was cut off by him.

“JUST GO!” Jaejoong yelled at me.

Without any words, I went towards the exit and took my father’s hands. I look back at Jaejoong, he was still waiting for me to leave. With a sigh, I opened the door and stepped out.
---------------------------------------

It has been 15 minutes and Jaejoong still hasn’t come out. I was pacing back and forth in the fireplace room.

“Belle, don’t do that darling…” said Mrs. Potts.

“I can’t help it! I don’t know if Jaejoong won or not,” I said as I continued to pace around.

Mrs. Potts sighed and continued to do her work around the main entrance hallway. The group of mob left a HUGE mess. I was kind of surprised that Lumiere and the others can handle them very well. Another 5 minutes past and we were someone screaming from the outside. We all gasped and immediately ran outside. We ran over to the bridge and took a peek from below the bridge where it reveals a HUGE dark abyss. We saw someone falling down there and heard a splash down there too.

“Jaejoong?” I asked worriedly, thinking that he fell in there.

Silence fell upon us for about 5 minutes until we heard, “Belle!!” Jaejoong’s voice ranged from far away. I turned around where the voice was and I saw Jaejoong waving at me from the west wing 2nd floor. I smiled and with no hesitation, I ran back into the castle and went towards the west wing side.

Once I arrived there, Jaejoong opened his arms while I ran over to him and gave him a BIG hug! Jaejoong also gave me a hug back by wrapping his arms around me.

“I’d told you I’ll be okay…” Jaejoong whispered from my ear.

We broke the hug and we silently stared at each other. Ever so slowly, Jaejoong came closer to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I blushed a little, “Umm… aren’t you going to tell me what happened to you? Why did you turn back into a human?”

“Remember that rose you saw a while ago? That rose was really an enchanted rose. It blooms fully when my 21st birthday came in. Every week, each petal slowly falls. If I want to become human again, I have to confess my feelings to you and you have to confess to me in return. If that didn’t happen and if all of the rose petals fell, then I’ll be stuck in beast form for the rest of my life,” Jaejoong whispered every word in my ear,

The audience squealed in excitement, “AAAHHHH!!!”

I blushed a little more, “Who transformed you into a beast?”

He chuckled a little bit, “Let’s just say that a beautiful enchantress transformed me into a beast because of my cruelness…”

I laughed a little too when I stared at his eyes. Slowly, my laughter died down when Jaejoong slowly leaned in and looked at my lips, “I love you…” he said and before I know it, he stole my FIRST kiss. I felt his soft lips onto mine and with no hesitation, I kissed him back. I can hear the audience squeal and scream in excitement.

-A few moments later-
Well, it looks like Lumiere and the others are organizing a celebration because Jaejoong and I are officially in love and we even planned to stay here in his castle. I even thinking that my father  is planning to get married soon too. Anyways, I’m in my room preparing for the small party for us.

“Hmm… maybe this one will do…” I said I stare at the dress.

I took a shower before I tried on the dress. Once it was on, I looked at myself to the mirror. http://www.yesstyle.com/en/59-seconds-diamante-detail-padded-satin-party-dress-ivory-one-size/info.html/pid.1023723228. I guess it will do. Suddenly, I heard the door knocking. I opened it, revealing that the person behind the door was Cogsworth.

“Hello my lady, are you ready?” he asked me.

I nodded yes and I slowly make my downstairs. Once I was down at the last step, I saw Jaejoong wearing a tuxedo, nothing special on him except the fact that he’s handsome. We bowed towards each other before we stepped into the ballroom. The ballroom looked very beautiful. Everything looked bright because the walls were yellow. Above us was a chandelier, beautifully giving us lighting. Without hesitation, the music started playing.

Jaejoong placed one hand onto my waist and the other was with my right hand. Before we know it, people in the castle walked into the ballroom to watch us dancing happily. While we were dancing, Jaejoong lightly kissed me on the lips for the 2nd time. I smiled to myself as I too kissed him softly on the lips. The curtain was about to fall and the audience were supposed to applaud but Jaejoong said something to me.

“I have something to tell you…” he said.

“Huh?” I was confused. Was this part of the script? Did I miss something?

“You know when you confessed to me on our date? Well I did think about for real and to think about it, I too… have feelings for you. I’m sorry if I was ignoring you for the past weeks or so. What I really meant to tell you is… I love you Park Bum Mi…” Jaejoong said to me and to the audience as well.

“WOOOO!!!” cooed the audience.

I blushed and smiled, “Really? Did you really mean that? Are you going to promise me that we’ll never break apart until we die?”

“I do…” Jaejoong said in a low voice.

“I love you…” I said to him. “I love you too, babe,” Jaejoong smirked at me. He then again for the 3rd time tonight kissed me but this time it was lovely. Not too passionate, but it was a kiss saying that both of us love each other. The curtains finally fell in front of us. We both stopped dancing and kissing when we heard the audience  clapping and cheering loudly behind the curtain.