Transformation!!!

Beauty and the Beast School Play

Author's Note: I think I have a really fun time writing this! Enjoy it while you can!
---------------------------------
blah, blah, blah means someone is thinking or in thought
---------------------------------
-In Bum Mi’s POV-
“Wow, this looks great! Keep it up!” the teacher was observing the background paintings.

All of us were already in the back stage, waiting for the teacher to come.

“I’m so nervous already…” I hear Jaejoong mumbled.

“Huh?” I turned around and saw him looking down at the floor like a shy child. “Why?”

“Because, I heard in my Chemistry class that the teacher is doing some potions and letting the students who are participating drink it in the play—which is OUR play,” said Jaejoong.

“Which means…?” I asked.

“Which means that the potion we drink might transform me and the other students who are going to be objects like candles or clocks!” said Jaejoong.

I gulped, “Really?”

The teacher came into the backstage with a cart rolling along with her, “Alright class. Remember yesterday that the humans already dressed up for the play? Now it’s your guys’ turn! Now in this cart I have with me are the potions that the Chemistry teacher gave me. He said that if a student drinks it, he/she will transform into an object. The liquids are in different colors so that means I have to give you guys the right color,”

Jaejoong whispered in my ear, “See? I told you!”

“I see what you mean…” I mumbled back at him.

The teacher was looking at each flask carefully, “I want to do Jaejoong’s transformation first and see if it works…” she found a purple colored potion “Maybe this one…” she grabbed it out of the cart.

She walked over to Jaejoong and handed him the flask purple potion, “Try it…”

Everybody in my class turned over to Jaejoong. Sweat was already forming on his forehead, “O-okay…” Without hesitation, he drank it in one gulp. Then suddenly, Jaejoong dropped to the ground and started screaming in pain. Everyone gasped, thinking that Jaejoong might be having a heart attack.

“Omo!”

“Jaejoong hyung!” yelled out Yoochun.

Jaejoong screams then become a beast like scream. With horror eyes from everyone (Including me), Jaejoong’s arms were starting to grow hair, long brown hair to be exact. Then, his whole body was starting to grow long brown hair. Finally within seconds, a white flash sparked around the back stage. Everyone in the back stage covered their eyes to prevent seizures. The bright light was soon gone and nobody hears Jaejoong’s screams anymore. Everyone uncovered their eyes and looked down.

“Oh… my… god…” I gasped.

“AHHH!!!” some female students scream.

Jaejoong stand up while everybody backed away from him. You couldn’t believe it but, Jaejoong is actually a BEAR. He tried to talk, “Erm… why is everyone so scared about? Am I actually the scariest beast alive?” he spoke perfectly.

“Look for yourself…” I mumbled and pointing to the mirror behind him.

Slowly, Jaejoong turned himself around. He couldn’t believe it, he wasn’t a beast at all, he is an actual bear! Terrified at his appearance, Jaejoong roared like a bear. Instantly, everybody screamed in horror, thinking that Jaejoong would attack anyone at the moment.

“Why? Why am I like this? How can I transform back to human?” Jaejoong asked frantically.

“The spell will be off for about 10 minutes or so. The potion is just a test so you don’t have to worry about it,” said the teacher.

“Oh, thank god…” Jaejoong mumbled.

“Anyways, let’s go test out the others,” the teacher gave out each color to the students who are supposed to be objects.

One by one, students who drank it became either cups, teapots, clocks, candles, brooms, or other common house hold objects. My eyes widened every the students transforms, even my friend Yoona transformed! She is the teapot.

I kneeled down next to her, “Hey Yoona!” I said and picked her up.

“Why am I so short? Why do you look so tall?” Yoona asked me.

“You’re the teapot remember? You’re Mrs. Potts!” I said reminding her.

“Yah! I want to transform back right now!” said Yoona and started to jump up and down like crazy on my palm.

“Yeah, me too!” yelled out the other students.

Soon, everything turned into chaos. Everybody started complaining that the potion and they want to be human again for about 5 minutes. The chaos soon died down when a puff of smoke came from someone. We all turned around. Someone stood up on their feet and turned around, it was Jaejoong. The only problem is, HE’S !

“AHHH! Put some clothes on!” I screamed and blush like an idiot.

The smoke died down, revealing his muscles and his morning wood. I could have sworn blood has started to pump up my nose. Girls started screaming horror while the guys just stared at him.

“Yah, where’s your clothes?” asked Yoochun.

“Huh? Why?” Jaejoong asked. He looked down and realized that he was fully . “OMO!!!” Jaejoong exclaimed and started to look for his clothes. Unfortunately, his clothes were permanently gone.

“Aish, did that damn potion stained my clothes?” Jaejoong yelled.

“I think so… aish! The chemistry teacher didn’t tell me that it can stain clothes!” the teacher said.

“Uh, does that mean that we will be too?” asked Yoona who was bouncing up and down on my palm still.

For about 5 minutes, nobody didn’t do anything, except for the fact that everyone wanted to be human again. Then one by one, all of the students who drank the potion transformed back into human WITH their clothes back on.

“Yah, why did they have their clothing on except for me?” said Jaejoong.

“Relax kiddo,” said the teacher and looked at her watch. “Okay, from what I experience, I believe that these potions did not satisfy you right?”

“Yeah!” the students said in unison.

“Hmm… well… I’ll have to think about it tomorrow then,” said the teacher. “You guys can leave now”

-After School-
“Well look at that… every time a student or a person walk pass by you, they screamed in horror!” I said as I walked home with Jaejoong.

He let out an annoying sigh, “I want go home and get some clothing right now. And then—like I promised, I’ll show you around my mansion”

“YAY!” I jumped up and down.