Beauty and the Beast Play- Meet the Beast

Beauty and the Beast School Play

Author's Note: Fast update, WOHOO!!! I was kind of regretting that Jaejoong had to transformed into a wolf... LOL. Enjoy the chapeter!
----------------------------------
blah, blah, blah means someone is thinking or in thought.

----------------------------------
-3rd Person POV-
Belle's father knocked onto the door and it was somehow opened. He entered in the castle and surveyed for a bit, realizing that the whole castle is empty.

Meanwhile, 2 men were hiding behind the curtain whose names were Cogsworth and Lumière. They both started to whisper something to each other.

Cogsworth gasped, “Someone has entered in the castle! I must tell the master at once!” he almost yelled because Belle's father heard him.

“Is someone here? I was lost in the middle of the forest and I lost my wagon. I was supposed to go to the fair but, I somehow didn't know where to go? Can you help me? Anybody?” he said.

Lumière heard what Belle's father said and whispered back to Cogsworth, “See my dear friend? It seems that the person was lost. C'mon, let's help him!” he said causing to lead Cogsworth out of the stage.

Belle's father hears footsteps and looked straight ahead and saw both Cogsworth and Lumière standing before him.

“Hello sir!” Lumière introduced himself.

“Oh... can you help me?” Belle's father asked. Suddenly, he sneezed.

“Ah, you must got a cold while you were traveling. Why don't you come in here and we'll warm you up,” Lumière said warmly.

“WHAT? You can't Lumière!! You know that the master might see him and he can kick HIM out!” said Cogsworth.

“Ah, nonsense Cogsworth!” said Lumière.

Cogsworth growled as he followed both Belle's father and Lumière.
----------------------------------
The 3 men entered in a cozy room with a fire (fake one) already lit up in the room. Belle's father sat in a couch and was already welcomed because other people popped out of the stage and gave him a warm blanket and scooted the chair closer to the fire.

“Ah... thank you guys, I feel better already,” Belle's father said with a smile.

“Alright, let's stop this right now!!!” Cogsworth said loudly.

Then Mrs. Potts (Yoona) came into the stage with her son Chip following her.

“Would like some tea?” Mrs. Potts said kindly.

“No tea! NO TEA!!!” said Cogsworth and went towards Mrs. Potts to stop her.

She ignored what Cogsworth said and just poured in tea for Belle's father. He took it and drank it a little.

“Do you like it?” Chip said.

Realizing a new voice, Belle's father stopped sipping and looked over the boy, “Oh, hello there!”

Then suddenly, the lights on the stage went off. Jaejoong went into the scene and roared like a beast, even though he is a wolf. The lights went back on but everyone was hiding behind the chair Belle's father was at. He didn't realize why they are hiding until they pointed out that their master is here.

Belle's father gasped and was about to speak but Jaejoong's voice took over, “WHO ARE YOU? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!” the audience could tell that his voice was recorded since Jaejoong can't talk as a wolf.

Belle's father stuttered, unable to speak, “I-I was... lost in the woods and...”

“YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE!!!” Jaejoong's angered voice ringed through the speakers.

The wolf then grabbed Belle's father by the collar of his shirt and dragged him down somewhere.
----------------------------------
-In Bum Mi's POV-
It is the 2nd day since my father left to the fair. It seems fairly quiet without him, but I can handle it. Anyways, I'm reading right now and I was so into it until someone knocked on the door. I settled the book down and went towards the door. I peeked through it and it was no other than... Gaston. I sighed and decided to let him in.

“Wow, Gaston... what a surprise...” I said, trying to pretend that I was shocked to see him.

“Isn't it Belle? Am I full of surprises?” said Gaston. “Listen... I talked to the other men in the village asking them what is their LEAST favorite thing in a girl. Most of the answers where 'reading books because it doesn't make them feel right as a woman'”

He's really getting into my nerves as he continues to talk, “Besides that Belle, have you ever picture this? One day, I'm coming home from shooting and bring home a dead goose for us to cook. I rest my feet on the table and my little wife... massaging my feet...” said Gaston.

I looked down at his DIRTY socks and tried not to breathe through my nose because his feet smelled stinky. I covered my nose for a second but Gaston started talking again.

“You know who 'that' little wife would be?” he questioned me.

Slowly, I back away from him. But every time I stepped back, he steps forward until my back was hit against the wall. Gaston closed in the gap between us, causing our bodies to become in contact.

“That little wife would be YOU, Belle...” he said in a low husky voice.

“Wooo!!” the audience cooed out.

My eyes widened, “Gaston...” I moved myself away from him and went towards the door, “I'm... I'm speechless! I really don't know what to say...”

Gaston walked over to me and he again closed the gap between us but this time, he placed his hand out against the door and smiled at me.

“Just say that you'll marry me...” he said it in a whisper.

I don't think I was ready to marry him yet, he's not the right for me! Nervously, I moved my hand towards the door knob as Gaston leaned in, trying to kiss me.

“I'm sorry Gaston I'd love to but... but IJUSTDON'TDESERVEYOU!” I said and opened the door before his lips crashed into mine.

Gaston fell forward and hit his head on the ground. I also picked up his dirty shoes and placed it right next to him before I closed the door. I stood behind the door for a minute or 2 and decided to place my ear against the door.

“I think the coast is clear...” I mumbled to myself.

I cracked the door open and peeked out the door, seeing that Gaston had left. I sighed in relief as I stepped out of the house.

“Can't you believe that? Gaston asked me to marry me! I don't want to be the wife of that guy!” I said talking to myself.

Suddenly, as I was strolling along my yard, I saw the wagon. I gasped as it continued to reeled towards it. It was my father's wagon!

“Father?” I asked myself. “Oh no, where could he be? Was he lost? Did he got kidnapped? I must go rescue him!”
----------------------------------
I followed the wagon tracks when it lead to where it stopped. I looked around at the ground until I spotted someone's foot tracks. It must be my father! I followed it until the foot tracks led me to someone's castle. I opened the front gates to let myself in and walked into the entry way to the castle.

Once I reached to the door, I slowly opened it, surprised that it was unlocked.

“Hello? Anyone here?” I said as my voice echoed through the castle.

-In 3rd Person POV-
Chip was at the 2nd floor when he heard a female voice echoing through the castle. He took a peek and was surprised that the voice was indeed a girl. Happy, he went over to Mrs. Potts.

“Mom! There's a girl in a castle!” Chip said in an excited tone.

“Chip, I don't want to hear such obscure stories from you!” said Mrs. Potts, believing that her son is lying.

“No really mom! I saw her!” Chip said, which angered Mrs. Potts even more.

“Nope! Now go run along...” she pushed him out of the stage until Babette, who is Lumière's girlfriend gasped not to far where Mrs. Potts was.

“I saw a girl in the castle!” she said in a French accent.

Chip looked up at Mrs. Potts and grinned, “See I told you!”

Without hesitation, Mrs. Potts, Babette, and Chip went over to the 2nd floor hallway and peeked their heads to see a girl who was really in the castle. Mrs. Potts then ran off to tell Lumière and Cogsworth that a girl was in the castle.

“You guys, there's a girl in the castle!” she said excitedly.

Lumière gasped, “Really? Oh we must go my friend!” he took Cogsworth arm and forced him to come with him.

They looked over and saw the girl looking around the castle.

“You see that? Oh, she's the one! She has come here to break the spell!” said Lumière.

Lumière ran down the stairs with Cogsworth following him, “Wait a minute! What about the master?”

-In Bum Mi's POV-
I heard someone from upstairs and looked up and I see two people running down stairs, heading towards me. I was about to ask where was my father when they said, “Hello madam!! My name is Lumière... you look really lovely today!”

I blushed and smiled at him, “Thank you... Lumière?”

“Yes, that is my name!” I kind of realize that he has a French accent. Lumière took my hand and gave a small kiss to it.

The audience “wooo”-ed at his actions as Cogsworth introduced himself, “Hello ma'am... my name is Cogsworth!” he held Lumière's arm and pulled him away from me, “Ah, sorry about that. Lumière is a bit flirty when it comes with girls...” Cogsworth laughed.

I also laughed, “Okay. I want to ask you guys a question. Did you guys see Maurice? My father's name?”

“Ah, the old fellow? Yes you see... the master was--” Lumière got cut off by Cogsworth.

“Hehehe... he tends to spill everything out!” said Cogsworth, nervously giggling.

Lumière broke loose and looked at his friend angrily, “Cogsworth! We have to show where her father is!”

Before he can talk back, Lumière dragged him upstairs. Without asking, I followed them.
----------------------------------
We arrived at the top of the castle. I opened up the door and realized that the room was a prison room.

“Father?” I asked.

I heard his voice, “Belle?”

I gasped and quickly ran towards him. His hand was out in between the bar. I held them in my warm hands realizing that his hand was cold.

“Omo... your hands are icy cold! I... I have to get you out of here!” I said.

“No Belle, you must leave here before HE comes in and grabs you!” my father was scared.

“I can't leave you here! I have to--” suddenly I cut off by an angry growl not too far away from me.

I froze, suddenly feeling the room turned cold. Slowly I turned around and saw... a wolf? But he was no ordinary wolf, he was a big one, with black and white fur covered around him. His face was angry and let me tell you, he was pissed.

“What are you doing here? Who are you?” Jaejoong's voice was heard.

I don't think he makes the BEST angry voice, but he was good at making his voice cold.

“I... I...” I was too scared, hearing his voice really gives me the chills.