Beauty and the Beast Play- 1st Dinner in a Castle

Beauty and the Beast School Play

Author's Note: Hmm... I think I MIGHT switch the POV into 3rd Person POV on the next chapter. Ah, anyways enjoy the chapter!
----------------------------------
blah, blah, blah means someone is thinking or in thought.

----------------------------------
-In Bum Mi's POV-
“I... I'm here for my father. You have been keeping him here for a while and now he's sick,” I said staring at the ground, avoiding his gaze.

“You can't. He's my prisoner,” Jaejoong said in a cold way.

“What?” I asked.

“I can't let him go...” his voice was low.

I started to think about me replacing my father, in order for his health to improve, “Then, take me instead!”

The audience gasped, “Belle no! You don't know what you are doing!” Belle's father said.

I ignored him, “If I replaced him, will you let him go?”

“Yes, but you must promised me that you'll stay in here forever!” said Jaejoong.

I sighed deeply, “Fine...” I said in a low voice. I didn't want to do it, I have to in order for my father to be free.

The wolf then walked over to the door and looked up at the ceiling. He saw a rope dangling over him and jumped on it, causing the door to be open, letting my father free.

He went towards me and held my hands, “Why are you doing this for Belle?” he was about to ask more when Jaejoong's voice was heard.

“Take him out and lead him back to the village...” he said and his servants came popping out of nowhere and grabbed my father an took him out.

“NO!” I screamed, “Wait... I... I didn't say goodbye to him...” I mumbled.

Slowly, I let myself dive down to the ground and the next thing you know, I was crying. I was crying for a while until I heard footsteps. I look up and see the wolf and Lumière looking down on me. I continue to stare at them until Lumière murmured something into the wolf's ear. I looked at the wolf's reaction, but he was showing no reaction.

“Stand up... I'll show you up to your room...” said Jaejoong.

“What? My room? But I thought...” I was cut off by him.

“Do you want to stay in a room or not?” his voice was cold.
-------------------------------------------------
I decided that I wanted to go to a room since staying at the prisoner room was cold and uncomfortable. I follow the wolf and Lumière to show me where my room was. The trip to it was rather awkward because no one was talking.

“Your room will be in the East Wing of the castle okay? If you want anything, my servants will come to you...” Jaejoong's voice was soft, did he just change suddenly? What happened to all of the anger?

We finally reached to my room as Lumière gently opened the door for me. I surveyed around the room for a while until I heard Lumière said something to me.

“Ah, tonight, we'll be having dinner. Make sure that you get ready,” said Lumière.

I nodded as I continued to stare around my room until Lumière finally closes the door. I immediately went toward the balcony and opened it for a while to get some fresh air.

-Meanwhile back at the Village in 3rd Person POV-
“I can't believe that she rejected me!” Gaston complained after Belle denied him.

“C'mon now Gaston! There are plenty of other girls who might accept you,” said Le Fou.

“Belle is only one who I love but NOOOO... she has to deny it!” Gaston said and turned his back on the audience.

Le Fou sighed, “I know that but... you can't just be sad all the time! I mean look at the men, they ALL want to be you someday!”

Gaston turned over and look at Le Fou and the men that are currently drinking and having a good time.

“Hmm... you do have a point Le Fou... everyone knows that I'm the handsome and most smart one here. No one denies me!” Gaston laughed while at the same time, the men in the bar laughed along with him. Everything went well until Belle's father burst into the door.

“Help! Someone help me!” Belle's father said. “He's got her, he's got her locked up in a cell!”

“What?” said one of the men.

“The beast! I saw it with my OWN eyes!” said Belle's father.

Everything has gotten silent for a while until the men started laughing at his obscure story. Belle's father was then told by the men 'How big was he?', 'Does he have a long ugly snout?', or 'Is he really that scary?'

“He's all of the above!” Belle's father said when he was asked by a lot of questions.

“Ah, Maurice... why do you have to make this up about a beast?” said Le Fou as he was holding his stomach from laughing too hard.

Then Gaston, walked over to Belle's father and looked down at him, “Listen Maurice, we'll help you okay?”

Belle's father gasped, “You will?!” he didn't realized that 2 strong men carried him, “THANK YOU!!” He was thrown out of the bar shop in a matter of seconds.

-Back at the Castle in Bum Mi's POV-
“OH! How about this one?!” asked Madame Armoire who has just entered in my room, picking which outfit would look best for the dinner tonight.

I loss my appetite when my father was kicked out of the castle, “I'm sorry Madame but... I'm not going to eat today....”

Madame Armoire gasped, “But you must attend it!”

We both heard a door knocked and looked straight towards the door, “Dinner is served ma'am...” it was Cogsworth.

“Oh, thank you for your kindness sir but, I'm not coming to dinner...” I said with a smile.

“But... but the master will get furious if you don't come down to dinner!” said Cogsworth.

“Just tell him that I'm not hungry,” I said.

Cogsworth sighed, “As you wish...” and he slowly closed the door.

I walked over to the bed that was provided in my room and decided to lay down on it and stared into space. Madame Armoire saw me at my bed and sat down right next to me.

“Deary... what's wrong?” she asked me.

Tears began to come down, “My father...”

“What about your father?” Madame Armoire ask again.

“I... I didn't say goodbye to him. That JERK pulled my father away from me... just as I was about to say my farewell to him...” I cried.

Madame Armoire wrapped her arm around my shoulder and hugged me from behind, “It's alright dear...” her voice was soothing.

Suddenly, we both hear a roar and we knew that it was the wolf, obviously angry that I didn't come down for dinner. I cried at bit harder because he scares me to death every time he appears.

“I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO COME DOWN TO DINNER!!!” he yelled.

“I'm not hungry!” I yelled back.

“YOU COME OUT OR I... I'LL BREAK DOWN THE DOOR!!!” Jaejoong's voice yelled through the door.

Suddenly, everything went silent. My cries stopped, thinking that he is gone, but he was not, “Will you come down to dinner...?”

“No...” I softly said.

“It will be a great pleasure if you join me for dinner... please?” his voice was softer for a moment.

His soft voice won't affect me, “I said I'm not hungry!”

“YOU CAN'T STAY IN THERE FOREVER!!!” man, he has anger problems!

“Yes I can!” I said back at him.

“FINE... THEN GO AHEAD AND STARVE!!!!” his voice roar.

-Outside of Belle's Room in 3rd Person POV-
The wolf ran away from Belle's bedroom door and went towards the west wing of the castle. Lumière, Mrs. Potts, and Cogsworth all sighed, “That didn't work at all...” said Mrs. Potts.

“Oh well... I guess all of that food is wasted. Let's go clean up then...” said Cogsworth.

Once they were in the kitchen, Mrs. Potts announces that they need to clean up because both Belle and the wolf didn't ate dinner together. The workers all sighed and depressed because they did ALL of that work for dinner. They threw away all of the food in the trash, washed the dishes, sweep the floor, and cleaning the table. While they were doing that, Lumière said something to Cogsworth.

“Ah... if only Jaejoong wasn't a jerk, none of this would have happened...” said Lumière, revealing the wolf's name.

“I know... if he could JUST hold his temper, everything would go smoothly,” said Cogsworth.

“Master Jaejoong needs to learn not to let his anger out on other people if they don't respect him. If he did learned it, then both Belle and Jaejoong would have fallen in love and then that spell would be broken on him and he will be human again,” said Mrs. Potts, reminding both Cogsworht and Lumière.

“Oh! That rose, the old woman gave it to him! I checked up on it earlier and it was already loosing it's petals!” cried Lumière.

Mrs. Potts gasped, “Really? Oh gosh, we don't even have time. We must make those too fall in love! Otherwise if that last petal fell, then he would remain a wolf for the rest of his life!”

Cogsworth turned around and saw that Belle entered in the kitchen, “Hello ma'am!”

-Bum Mi's POV-
I smiled as Cogsworth welcomed me in the kitchen, “Hello Cogsworth!”

“So, what is it that you want from us?” Cogsworth asked me.

“Actually, I'm pretty hungry...” I admit it.

Mrs. Potts overheard the conversation, “You hear that everyone!” the servants stopped and looked at her, “She's hungry! Let's start cooking now!” Mrs. Potts was excited.

“WHAT?! But what about Master Jaejoong? He'll go berserk if we serve her food!” Cogsworth said in a whisper.

“Oh nonsense! I'm not letting this poor child go hungry!” Mrs. Potts said with a happy tone.

Mrs. Potts went up to me and pushed me towards the other room, where the dinner table was. She pushed me to the chair as I sat down on it.

“So, what would you like for dinner for tonight?” Mrs. Potts kindly asked.

“Hmm...” I told her what I would like to get and Mrs. Potts told me to wait for my order.

15 minutes later, the food was being served in front of me. My eyes widened at the fact that food was beautifully done in profession.

“Wow, you guys did a great job...” I said mumbling to myself.

I grabbed a spoon and fork and slowly ate the food that was shown to me. After taking the 1st bite, it was very good! I started to dig in some more when MORE dishes were being served onto the table.

“What the? I didn't order this many dishes...” I said when Mrs. Potts came in with dessert.

“Ah... sorry about that dear. But we kind of realize that when we look at you, you look pretty skinny so we thought that we will serve you many dishes,” said Mrs. Potts.

“But, what if I don't eat it all?” I questioned her.

“Well, we'll save it for tomorrow then,” said Mrs. Potts.

I smiled, “Thank you for serving the food for me” Mrs. Potts laughed a bit before she went back into the kitchen.