3 More Weeks Left!!

Beauty and the Beast School Play

Author's Note: Ahh... I'm sorry for not updating for a while. I actually have no excuse except that I have "brain farts". Oh and I only have 1 more week left for school and then I have Winter break until next year I have to go back. So I might update more often after I'm done with school. Alright, please enjoy this very short chapter!! I couldn't think of any more ideas during this chapter : (
--------------------------------
blah, blah, blah means that someone is thinking or in thought
--------------------------------
-In Bum Mi’s POV-
‘Just friends…’ Jaejoong’s words kept on playing and playing in my head all week. I know that I do still want to be friends with him, but… my heart didn’t feel right.

“What should I do…” I mumbled to myself as I walked into Theater and Acting class.

I took out my script and do our daily practices for the play.

“Alright you guys!” our teacher came into the backstage. “I just booked in our play to our school! We’re going to do the play in about 3 weeks, so practice those scripts very hard okay?”

Whoa… in 3 weeks? We have been working on the play for about 2 months right? Boy time goes by fast! We need to work extra hard then!

-20 minutes later-
I was already bored, doing the daily practices. I decided to go deeper into the backstage and saw the girls painting the backgrounds. I examine them for a while and realized that most of the backgrounds are done.

“Wow, you guys did a great job painting them...” I couldn't help but compliment them.

The girls stopped and looked at me and smiled, “Thank you Bum Mi, we really did work hard on this!!”

I nodded and looked over at what they are currently working on, “What are you guys working on now?” Everything was bright yellow with different shadings to fit with the color.

“Ah... I'm painting the ballroom, doesn't it look pretty?” she asked me.

I looked at it some more before I nodded, “Yeah, it looks great!”

-After School-
Once I was at home, Mimi greeted me with a bark and climb on me. I smiled at her and petted her for a while before going towards in my room.

In my room, I changed into my regular clothing and decided to practice more on the script.