Slowly Bonding

Beauty and the Beast School Play

Author's Note: Here's the new chapter!! Note that I put in other wolves in this chapter. I know that in plays they don't actually put in real life animals on the show but let's just pretend okay?? I hope you enjoy!
---------------------------------------------------------------
blah, blah, blah means that someone is thinking or in thought
---------------------------------------------------------------

-In Bum Mi's POV-

“Ah... I'm so full!” I said as I stood up from the table.

 

Cogsworth and Lumiere entered in the dinning room and both asked me, “How was the dinner?”

 

“It was great!” I said.

 

Cogsworth suddenly yawned, “Oh goodness me, look at the time! You must hurry off to bed miss!”

 

“Aw, but I can't possibly go to bed now! Oh, I got an idea, why don't you guys help me tour around this enchanted castle?” I said.

 

“Enchanted?” Cogsworth laughed warmly, “Who said anything about the castle enchanted?”

 

“Oh c'mon now Cogsworth! Let's just do the tour anyway!” said Lumiere.

 

Cogsworth was about to protest but Lumiere and I already left the dinning room. Lumiere showed me around the castle from the beginning to the end of the castle. From what I see, everything around the castle was beautiful. I continue to survey as Cogsworth was lecturing about the hallway we were at. He was pretty much explaining every single detail in the hallway we were in. It wasn't pretty boring, but it was interesting to listen.

 

At the end of the hallway, I noticed a flight of stairs were visibly shown in front of me. Curious, I was about to go up there, but Lumiere and Cogsworth blocked my way.

 

“What's up there?” I asked them.

 

“Up there? Oh that's just an old ballroom, nothing really interesting but there,” said Cogsworth.

 

I gasped, “Oh so this is the west wing...”

 

Lumiere gasped as I continue to speak, “I wonder what's he hiding up there?”

 

“Hiding? The master is hiding nothing!” Lumiere nervously said to me.

 

Gently, I pushed them away from me, “Then it wouldn't be forbidden...”

 

Again, Cogsworth and Lumiere blocked my way. I need to know what's up there! “Why don't we look somewhere like like the garden or the library!”

 

“You have a library?” I asked them, interested.

 

“Oh yes! We have books, mountains of books!!” Cogsworth continued to blabber on.

 

I followed them for a while until I secretly went upstairs to the west wing. In the west wing, there wasn't nothing special except there was a door all the way at the end of the hallway. Without further ado, I went there. Once I was close enough to the door, I slowly opened it, revealing a messy bedroom. I looked around surprised that there was thrash everywhere. While I was walking around, I didn't realized that I knocked over a table, but luckily I caught it. I turned around to my left and saw a ripped up portrait of someone. Slowly I lifted up a torn up piece from the portrait and squinted my eyes to see who that person really was. Suddenly, from the corner of my eye, I saw something flashing a red light. I turned around and saw a rose. I slowly walked over it and looked at its beautiful texture. I really want to touch it. I lifted the pot up which was protecting the rose and I was about to touch it when I heard a growl not too far away. I gasped and turn to see that the wolf was there! Quickly I placed the pot back to where it was.

 

“What are you doing here?” Jaejoong's voice softly said to me.

 

“I... I'm sorry...” I said, scared.

 

“I'd told never to COME here!!” his voice risen.

 

“I didn't mean any harm,” I said.

 

“Did you realize what you could have done?!” his voice angrier than ever and suddenly jumped over on me.

 

I gasped and dodged it, “Stop!” I pleaded.

 

“GET OOOOOOOOOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Jaejoong screamed.

 

Scared, I ran away from the west wing to all the way to the front door of the castle. Lumiere and Cogsworth spotted me while I was coming close to the front door.

 

“Hey! Where are you going?” said Lumiere.

 

Suddenly, I remember the “prisoner forever” deal, “Promise or no promise, I'm not going to stay here another minute!” I opened the door and stepped outside.

 

I got out of the castle yard and went into the woods. I didn't care where I was going, but all I want to do is to run away from the castle forever. As I was running, I hear something growling. I turned around and saw a pack of wolves who look really different from the wolf at the castle. Without thinking, I turned around the other way and ran as fast as I can. But I couldn't run fast enough because the wolves were catching up on me. They were close enough to me and they attacked me. I fell down and was about to get up but one of the wolves caught a grab of my dress, preventing me to go anywhere. The 2nd wolf was about to attack my arm but was attacked by... another wolf? It was the wolf from the castle! He probably saw me and wanted to attack the other wolves because they were killing me. I watched as I see the wolf killing/scaring off the other wild wolves. Finally, he got rid of them. But the only problem was that the wolf was knocked out. Slowly, I approached to him and carried him in my arms and soon realized that his front arm was bleeding. Quickly, I rushed back to the castle and healed his wound.

 

-Back at the Castle-

I told Mrs. Potts and the others what happened when I ran out of the castle and how the wolf saved me.

 

“Go get me a clean rag and a nice hot water so I can clean his wound,” I said.

 

I looked at the wolf and realized that he was awake. He didn't say anything but the first thing he did was that he is his wounds. Mrs. Potts was back with the clean rag and the pot filled with hot boiling water. I took the pot and poured it into the bowl. I took the rag and squeezed out the excess water from the rag. I looked at the wolf and still seeing him his wound. Slowly, I went towards him.

 

“Come here... ah don't do that!” I softly said.

 

The wolf growled at me. What a stubborn little... I told him to stay still and placed the rag onto his wound and the wolf roared in pain.

 

“THAT HURTS!!!” he roared at me.

 

I got mad, “Well if you would have stayed still it wouldn't as much!”

 

The wolf backfired, “If I didn't have this wound, this would not happened!”

 

“If you wouldn't frightened me, I would have never run away,” I backfired back at him.

 

“Well, YOU should have never been in the west wing,” said the wolf.

 

“Well YOU should learn to control your temper!” I said.

 

He wanted to argue more, but I suddenly wanted to change the topic, “Now hold still... this might sting a little..”

 

The wolf was finally cooperating and he did flinched a little after I tapped the rag onto his wound.

 

“By the way, thank you... for saving my life,” I said softly to him.

 

“You're welcome...” the wolf said surprisingly.