Chapter 1

Beauty and the Beast School Play

Author's Note: Here is the 1st chapter!
blah, blah, blah- means that the person is thinking.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I looked from behind the curtains and watch as my friend Yoona was acting at the final scene of the play, Romeo and Juliet. I’ve got to admit though, the play was amazing! The 2 people who got the show were Ok Taecyeon and Im Yoona. Before the play was in act, the students who were in my class were all saying that Taecyeon and Yoona should totally be the main characters of Romeo and Juliet because they both look cute as a couple. I have to say that they do make a cute couple, but they never took their relationship to the next level. They’re just… friends that’s all.

You’re probably wondering who I played right? I played as Mrs. Capulet.

“O happy dagger!” I hear Yoona said and pointed the dagger to her heart.

She stabbed herself and cried in pain. Man, she is good! Yoona died on top of Taecyeon. Then, 3 watchmen appeared from the scene and discovered both Yoona and Taecyeon dead.

-15 minutes later-
“For never was a story of more woe, than this of Juliet and her Romeo…” with that, the audience who attended our show clapped loudly as the curtain fell.

I quickly walked over behind the curtain as everyone else did the same. Again, the curtain rose up revealing all of the students who participated and bowed politely in front of the audience. 10 minutes later, the audience left the auditorium.

“Great job you guys!” said my teacher who came behind the stage and congratulated us.

“Thank you!” we all said in unison.

We all went to the dressing room after our teacher excused us. While walking over there, I felt a tap from behind. It was Yoona.

“Hey mom!” she was acting like Juliet.

I laughed a little, deciding to play along, “Go to your dressing room and change back to Yoona please!” I know that it wasn’t the right language but, we’re off the stage right?

Yoona obeyed my commands and went into the dressing to change into her regular clothing. Yoona and I share the same dressing room, so I have to wait for her. While I was waiting, I saw someone from the corner of eyes and see it taking off the shirt without covering himself. I turned around and noticed that it was Kim Jaejoong, the most handsome guy in my school. His perfect light orange hair, his face, and his body makes me blush like crazy whenever I stare at him. Jaejoong got his shirt in the dressing room and put it on. He was about to pull down his pants when Yoona walked up from behind and said, “I’m done Bum Mi!”

I snapped out from day dreaming about Jaejoong and went into the dressing room. He was about to reveal his boxers too man!! I took off my dress and change into my regular clothing rather quickly. I came out from the dressing room and walked up to Yoona who is now talking to Taecyeon. I tapped her on the shoulder once I was close to her. She jumped by surprise and told Taecyeon that she will see him later. We both walked off the stage and leave the auditorium.

“So, what did you and Taecyeon talk about?” I asked Yoona.

“N-nothing…” Yoona stuttered.

I never hear Yoona stutter before, “Why are you stuttering for? Did you ask him out?” I smirked.

Yoona blushed even harder, “M-maybe…”

I laughed, “It’s okay girl! You can tell me, I promise you that I won’t tell Taecyeon that you like him!”

Yoona nodded and confessed, “I like Taecyeon!” she blurted out.

I smiled, “Awww… love already raised at the both of you huh?”

“Yah, stop talking about boys!” said Yoona and punched me lightly.

I yelled out, “Ow!” but it really didn’t hurt at all.