Possessive Yoong

My Amajjing In-Laws

“That song I just played…it was actually supposed to be our wedding song”






It was a simple statement yet it meant so many things.


Yonghwa’s been engaged to her. Seohyun accepted his proposal. Taeyeon approved of him. They have a song. She loves music; he taught her how to make them. Seohyun misses the piano. She misses Yonghwa. She loved---loves him.


-----------



YoonHyun



“Cover up, Seo”, Yoona ordered with a rarely seen serious demeanor.


Seohyun looked up at Yoona in confusion then down to her own bathing suit.


“What’s wrong with what I’m wearing?”, she panicked, hastily inspecting her swimwear for any rips and tears.


“You’re showing too much skin”


Again, Seohyun looked down at her bathing suit; a conservative yet pretty-in-an-simple-way blue two piece. In fact, she wasn’t showing too much skin by normal standards let alone in the presence of close friends and family.


But her girlfriend was determined. “Here. Use this”, Yoona said, shoving a slightly baggy white t-shirt in Seohyun’s hands.


“You want me to wear a t-shirt?”


“Or you can wear bottoms. You know, like shorts. Actually, I prefer you wear them both”, Yoona added, now handing her red shorts.


“That kinda beats the purpose of wearing a swim suit don’t you think?”, Seohyun wondered aloud when she inspected the pieces of clothing in her hands. In a logical stand point, baggy clothing will only slow her down in the pool—irrational-- as they were about to play a competitive game of pool basketball.


Seohyun never got her answer. Yoona suddenly forced her head into the small opening of the shirt.


“YAH!”, Seohyun yelped in surprise, reflexively pushing Him Yoona away but to no avail.


Successfully completing her mission and pleased with the results, Yoona ceased her uncharacteristic imposing.


“Yoona…I won’t be able to move in this”, Seohyun says after a couple seconds. She tugged and pulled at the white cloth, the excess material even covering her bottoms while the sleeve sagged to her elbows.


Yoona took a look at Seohyun, the woman suddenly looking like a mere child in an oversized wardrobe. As much as she felt for Seohyun especially after the involuntary pouty face she just made, Yoona was still determined to protect Seohyun from unworthy eyes. No one was allowed to look at that body except her. Especially not Yonghwa.


But maybe he’s seen her like that already…maybe even more.


Yoona vigorously shook her head at such a nauseating thought.


“No. It’s just right. Keep it on” Yoona orders, more determined than before.


Seohyun just sighs and complies in silence, adding another layer of patience to her already immense ones as Yoona entered her usual fit of possessive deeds, although this bout seemed worse than her previous ones. Seohyun assumes that Yonghwa was the main cause of this and being in his ‘territory’ didn’t help the matter.


Seeking a change of topic, Seohyun brings up Yoona’s own issues, “So you’re actually swimming in those?”, she asks, looking at Yoona’s normal attire.


“No. I have a bathing suit”


With that, Yoona slipped out of her clothes, revealing a sight that had all the air in her girlfriend’s lungs punched out of her gut.


“W-where did you get that?”, Seohyun stutters, suddenly breathless and a little mesmerized by Yoona’s near perfect body that she couldn’t help but ogle. She watched as Yoona put her clothes away, revealing her fair skin along with the red two-piece she previously had underneath, hugging her curves like a second skin. Unlike Seohyun’s, it wasn’t ‘cute’; it was damn y. Seohyun’s face flushed as her body temperature sky rocketed even past Yoona’s ill-stricken ones.


God, and why did it have to be red?! As if Yoona’s body wasn’t hot enough already. Had Seohyun known Yoona’s appa at all, she would know exactly where she inherited those abs.


Yoona merely shrugs, “I bought it”


“…”


Mistaking Seohyun’s appreciating albeit shocked silence as confusion, Yoona further elaborated, “I borrowed the car from your mother and made a quick trip. And I bought some clothes too. I don’t want to impose on Sulli anymore”


If anything could snap Seohyun out of her mental drooling, it would be the idea that her appa suddenly approves of Yoona, “Taeyeon appa let you drive the van?!”
“God no. Your omma did. You think I feel like getting tortured today?”, she joked although Seohyun could sense a hint of seriousness in her tone.


“Oh…”, Seohyun trailed off and before she knew it, she was ogling Yoona again as she could no longer fight the ByunTae genes running in her blood.


“Hyunnie, are you coming?”, Yoona said, already half way out as she looked back at Seohyun who still looked a little dazed and lost.


Seohyun snaps herself out of it, finally able to compose herself.


“I-I think you should cover up too”, Seohyun looks away with arms crossed, feigning casual disinterest.


Even with Yoona, she hated showing it when something bothered her. Oh boy and did Yoona have her bothered.


And Yoona knew it.


She took the red shorts from Seohyun’s hands and put it on obediently, “Fine, I’ll take bottoms then and you take the top.”




Spoiler 
 


As if Yoona’s quick compliance wasn’t enough of a shock, Yoona stepped closer, pulling Seohyun towards her with a tug on her loose shirt before she felt her hands snake inside her baggy shirt, moving upwards in a seductively slow manner.


Before she could question it, Seohyun’s eyes locked with Yoona’s, now just inches away from each other. The love in Yoona’s eyes was undeniable—as was the lust.
Although her hands were ice cold, they felt like tiny sparks on Seohyun’s skin---how they moved from her hips to her waist and eventually across the flat of her stomach, leaving a trail of hot spots.


Yoona felt Seohyun tense up, shocked and hesitant of how to react. Reject? Respond? Seohyun wasn’t sure, so she did nothing but stand there.


A smug smirk across her face at the intended reaction, Yoona leans in to whispers, “Relax, I’m just fixing your shirt~”.


Seohyun opened in disbelief. It's as if a she’d just walked into a metal sign with the bolded words “PRANK” written on it.


Yoona tried to keep from laughing out loud at what Seohyun’s face looked like: Red from embarrassment or arousal, and a little pissed. Teasing Seohyun had always been a fun past time since she was always so uptight.


As if to prove it, Yoona began to pull up her shirt until it was 2 inches above her belly button before proceeding to tie the excess clothe on the side in a knot. Yoona’s movements weren’t entirely devoid of teasing; each touch felt more like a caress…or maybe Seohyun was just imagining it? NO, Yoona was definitely doing it on purpose.


“Well, did you have to do it like that?!”, Seohyun snapped when she regained her composure, swatting Yoona’s hands away from her body just as she was finishing up rolling her sleeves.


Yoona just smiled innocently, inspecting her work. With the shirt tied just above Seohyun’s ribcage, her midriff was showing, allowing her to move about freely in waist-deep water without having to worry about the shirt slowing her down. The same goes with her now exposed arms as it was rolled up all the way up to her shoulders, showcasing Seohyun’s slim yet milky complexion.


As long as her ‘assets’ were covered, Yoona couldn’t care less.


“Better?”


Seohyun just ignored her and stomped away, puffing air out of her nose in irritation. But before she could walk too far ahead, she felt a sudden grip on her wrist.


“Take it easy; I’m just joking~”


“You’re always joking Yoona. I wish you’d be a little bit more mature at times”


Yoona just withdrew in silence, suddenly reminded of her goal. She had just prompted her girlfriend her incredible physique. Now she had to show Seohyun she was better than Yonghwa in other ways.


--------------------------------



YulKrySic



“God, why is it so freaking hot in here”, Krystal complained, fanning herself with her hands.


“Krystal, get the mail”, Jessica ordered from her office. She had literally turned her office inside and out trying to look for Yoona’s MCAT scores. “And get me a fan! I’m sweating like a pig. Where’s your appa? I told her to fix the Air Conditioner!”


Krystal sighs, quietly of course lest she wants the wrath of her omma so early in the morning.


“Appa!”, Krystal called out, too tired to look for her.


“Yeah?”, she heard Yuri answer from a different room.


“Omma wants you to get the mail!”, she shouted.


Yuri pokes her head out from behind the wall and laughs, “HA! Nice try. I heard what your mother said. You get the mail, lazy bum"


“Please appa~ I’m soooo tired. I just got home and you’re already making me do chores?”, Krystal countered with a pout, a move she knew Yuri could never resist.


“Fine, Princess”, Yuri sighs, amazed by the jungs’ lethargy. As if getting the mail was such a tedious chore…


Yuri puts a bathrobe on, freeing her long hair from underneath the comfy silk before walking out to the driveway, a cup of coffee in hand.


Opening the mailbox and grabbing the contents within, she proceeded to briefly scan them for anything worthy.


Bills.
Bills.
Bills.
OOOO Victoria’s secret lingerie…have to get one for ySica…aheheheh
Bills
Bil---



“Good morning, Mrs. Kwon-Jung”


Yuri slowly turned her attention towards the blonde haired girl.


“Amber was it? How may I help you?”, Yuri says suspiciously, wondering what the girl was doing in front of her house so early in the morning.


She was in sports attire; apparently having finished a routine morning jog around the neighborhood although that was the first time she’d seen her in this area.
Yuri would know; she jogs every morning too.


“I was wondering if Krystal could come out today?”


Yuri narrowed her eyes before answering, “Maybe tomorrow. Krystal and I are going somewhere today”


“Oh, okay. Thank you. I guess I’ll catch up with her later.”, Amber says, and with a bow, she resumed her running.


When she was well out of earshot, Yuri grumbled. The girl obviously likes Krystal. Dragging herself to the door and picking up the nearby newspaper, she is met by Krystal who was tying a leash around Minho, preparing for a brief morning walk.


“Thanks for getting the mail, appa~”, Krystal thanked with much aegyo before going on her tip toes and giving her appa an appreciative kiss on the cheek.


“Yeah yeah”, Yuri smirked before shooing her away.


“Appa…is that Amber?”, Krystal said before walking out, just catching a glimpse of her disappearing figure.


“Uh…I dunno?”, Yuri answers guiltily, bringing the cup of coffee to her lips to give her an excuse for shutting up.


“Appa…did you turn her away?!”, Krystal growled, putting her hands on her hips heatedly at the possibility.


Yuri hesitated and eventually gave in, “Okay fine. She wanted to hang out with you.”


“Why didn’t you tell me!?”


“Because we’re going to the park today~”


“Ugh appa! Why are you so possessive? You’ve never treated Yoona this way. Yoona dated so many people and you won’t even let me go hang out with a friend?”


“Yah, don’t use that tone with me. And that’s because your mother already had dibs on Yoona. As the appa, I’m in charge of spoiling and smothering my youngest daughter with love.”


“Appa I’ll still go to the park with you. I just want to catch up with my friend. Please?”, Krystal begged, even pouting a little as an added bonus.


“Are you sure she’s just a friend?”


“OMG yes. Please appa?”


Suddenly, Jessica’s angry outcry snapped both of them out of their little argument, “Yul! Fix the AC, OMG I’m like melting in here!”


Turning her attention back to Krystal, she says, “Fine. But you have to be back by noon, in time for us to go to the park. And you have to help me fix the AC when you get back”. Besides, it’ll give her some alone time with Sica. Hmm. The house was hot too. Aheheheh…definitely taking advantage of that.


“Really?! Thanks!”, Krystal said before running away excitedly, Minho at her heels.


“WAIT!”


Krystal looks back at her questioningly.


“Do we have to have the talk?”


Krystal widened her eyes.


“NO. She’s my best friend! That’s comparable to Aunt Sooyoung and omma getting it on! They’re best friends!”


Yuri suddenly spat the coffee she was drinking at the thought.


“NEVER---and I mean NEVER---say such things!” Yuri warned, shuddering all the while.


“Yeah yeah, can I go now?! Please?”, Krystal whined, impatiently tapping her foot.


“Yeah fine”, Yuri said, shooing her away. Krystal immediately bolted, Minho happily trailing behind. She watched until her daughter’s figure disappeared. Yuri sighs and tucks the newspaper under her arms, preparing to head inside.


Seconds later, a voice from a couple of feet spoke, “I see Krystal is back”.


Yuri didn’t need to turn to know who it was.


“When did she come home?”, Siwon asked from his yard.


“Yesterday”, Yuri informed without bothering to face him in fear of having her eyes burned out at the possibility of being greeted so early in the morning by a half- Siwon.


“So…have you thought about my offer?”, he says, and even though Yuri wasn’t looking at him, she could tell he had a suggestive grin on his face. She could tell by his eager tone.


Yuri just smiled and walked over to him, “Yeah, I did~ You’re right. I do miss the warmth a man could provide. Jess---”, she said, making sure to bat her eyes at the man until she was interrupted.


As if on cue, Jessica’s incessant yelling could be heard pass their house’s glass door, “YUL, DAMIT, FIX THE AC!


“I think your wife is calling you”


“Oh she can wait~”, Yuri says leaning over the white fence separating them, resting a chin on her hand and staring intently on Siwon.


“You know, I can fix the AC if you want. Why don’t you relax and be the wife for once? When will Jessica be out?”, Siwon winked, also scooting closer.


“Hold on, I haven’t given my answer yet~”, Yuri teased and flirted back.


“It’s pretty obvious what your answer is. But let me hear it anyway~”


“You sure?~”, Yuri grins suggestively.


Siwon eagerly nodded. Satisfied, Yuri beacons him closer with a finger, "Well, c'mere. I want to make sure you hear and feel it right..."


By this point, Siwon had already closed his eyes and puckered his lips, waiting for Yuri’s to meet his.


But instead, he feels---and tastes, hard paper slap him when Yuri whacked him in the face with the newspaper with all her strength.






“OOWWWWWWWWWWWW FFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”


“That’s my answer, you ert!”


With that, Yuri stomped away and grumbled again before heading inside, “I’m coming, Sica!”


---------------------------------------------------------



TaeNy



“Why are you taking your wedding ring off!?”, Taeyeon panicked, effectively making Tiffany jump despite being in a small steamy Jacuzzi.


“We’re in hot water. I don’t want to ruin in”, she answers, taking the ring off and placing it just beside the circular tub before seating herself beside her wife.


“That’s pure silver. It’s not going to be corroded by just hot water”, Taeyeon protested incredulously.


“Well I just want to make sure. The first ring you gave me did that”, Tiffany countered, although she regretted saying it when Taeyeon gave her a weird, almost hurt look.


Tiffany bit her lip as she recalled the first ring Taeyeon ever gave her. It sat in their living room, under display with the faux teapots, damaged and eroded: a symbol of their enduring bond. Having come from a Cinderella-like background, Taeyeon never really had much to offer Tiffany; a quality ring included.


Taeyeon had always been…sensitive about the topic of her financial past---ashamed even---although Tiffany had always told her she wouldn’t be the same person she fell in love with had Taeyeon not gone through such hardships. In short, Taeyeon had always felt inadequate especially in the presence of Tiffany.


Over the years, Tiffany had tried to boost her wife’s confidence through the form of frequent visits to five star restaurants, classy wine tasting events with social elitists, and even mindless splurging shopping sprees so as to remind her wife that she’s now well above poverty, however, none ever broke Taeyeon’s less-than-wealthy stigma which continued to plague her even after years of being married to Tiffany. If anything, taking Taeyeon to such high-class events seemed counter-productive as she tended to stick out like a fish out of water, causing her to inadvertently retreat back into self-exile territory.


So as a self-driven compromise, Tiffany entered Taeyeon’s world instead. Gone we’re the social events Tiffany enjoyed and thrived in so much however, they were nothing in comparison to Taeyeon’s company. Sure she misses the lime light, the splurging, the pampering, but she’d do anything for Taeyeon. As if her eloping with Taeyeon to Korea wasn’t proof enough.


Tiffany was sure Taeyeon would do the same for her had the roles been switched. And since they were best friends first, they built upon the basic yet the most fundamental part of any relationship: Mutual understanding. So Taeyeon knew just how much Tiffany will and had put on the line just to be with her.
“Oh, lighten up Tae. If I wanted to divorce you, I would’ve done it a long time ago”, Tiffany teased as Taeyeon continued to longingly eye the abandoned ring, almost as if it symbolizes Tiffany’s eventual abandonment of their union.


Knowing just how unwavering Tiffany can be, Taeyeon relented with a sigh, “Fine. You know, you can still be such a spoiled stubborn brat”.


Tiffany always did get what she wants. Taeyeon would know.


“Well, you have to please your boss~ Isn’t it your job to subject yourself to my every whim?”


Taeyeon tried to ignore the possible literal and ual connotations in silence but the fact that Tiffany was slowly snaking her body closer to hers didn’t help the matter.


“Yah! We’re in public!” Taeyeon hissed under her breath, edging further.


Tiffany deadpanned, “No one’s looking. Besides, when did immediate family and close friends become the ‘public’?”


Must be her instinctive habit of hiding their relationship, Tiffany thought. When they started seeing each other, they had to do so discreetly for obvious reasons.


*****


A woman in her early twenties sat grudgingly in a massive office with arms crossed.


“Tiffany, I don’t know what I’m going to do with you…”, a booming yet gentle voice suddenly said as a man entered the room with various files in his hands. He went behind his desk and threw the files on the table, right in front his daughter.


Tiffany uncrossed her arms and leaned forward to inspect them curiously.


“My statement. You went to Las Vegas and blew $100,000 in one night”


Tiffany stayed quiet. It was true. She remembered spending them...but had been too wasted to remember how.


She reverted back to crossing her arms, preparing herself for another dreary scolding followed by the typical speech about the value of hard work, then the usual slap-on-the-wrist punishment.


He’s probably going to reduce her allowance by a couple thousand dollars.


Big deal.


She watched as her father turned away to face the glass windows overlooking the city, inspecting his empire.


“I created this company from the ground up. Through hard work with my own sweat and blood. The things I had to sacrifice just so you can live the way you’re living now…” he began, and although his back was facing Tiffany, she could tell by his voice that he meant every word.


“I’m starting to regret it. How I’ve never instilled the value of hard work in you because having gone through hell and back, I didn’t want you to experience the same thing.”, he continued. There was a moment of silence as her father paused, contemplating his next words---uncharacteristic as he would usually blow up and enter a rant in irritation.


“I can’t take care of you forever, Miyoung”, her father warned, turning around to face Tiffany, a serious almost somber expression on his face. Tiffany almost heeded at the sight of her usually irritated father now turned mellow but she kept her uncaring facade.


“I’m not a teenager anymore, dad. You don’t need to take care of me”, she countered, looking away guiltily although still maintaining the defiance in her tone.
“Yet you still act like one. You realize that you have nothing going for yourself?”


“I’ve run this company behind the scenes plenty of times”


“It’s not your abilities I’m questioning; it’s your commitment. You’re already assuming that I’m handing over my company to you?”


Tiffany raised her eyebrows, “Shouldn’t you? You don’t trust any members of the board. You know as well as I that they don’t possess the same skills nor values you do. They’ll literally run this company to the ground.”


“And you don’t either. Despite your skills, you’ll end up doing the same if you don’t start acting right”


“So what are you going to do? Give the company away?”, she scoffed, challenging her father. She knows he would never do it as he could never bear to see his company and daughter alike, crumble in failure.


And she was right, although not quite.


Her father sat himself behind his desk and clasped his hands together, locking eyes with his defiant daughter.





“I’ve come to the conclusion that you need a husband.”





A moment of silence as the information hadn’t yet processed. When it did, the news was met with---not surprisingly, more defiance.


“E-excuse me?! What does that have to do with anything?!”


But of course she knew it was the only way her father can still keep the company within the ‘family’ whilst still keeping his daughter its main holder. With a husband to keep her in check—one he can control at that, everything would be fine. And she knew her father would probably pick the most controlling freak in the world.


“I’m not ready for marriage! I’m 23 for Pete’s sake!”


“You need to grow up. Since you’re so adamant about being a child, I have no choice but to force you to grow up”


Of course…her father thought this through. It was a solution that would reap rewards both for his daughter, the company and his own peace of mind. Her father didn’t make it in the business through sheer luck, after all. He knew what he was doing.


Tiffany gritted her teeth.


“Arranged marriage?! Please tell me you’re not serious.”


“If you don’t get your act straight soon, this is how it’s going to go down”


‘Sly old man’, she cursed.


“Well, I refuse”, she protested with a glare.


Mr. Hwang just leans back in his chair more, “Of course you do. But you know as well as I that what I say goes”


Never had her father exercised such authority. And she knew he wasn’t bluffing this time. She should’ve never taken advantage of him.


As if that wasn’t enough, her father had more in store for her, and even though she hated him at the moment, she would grow to love his words in the following years to come.


“In the meantime, I’m assigning someone to keep you safe and in check”


Tiffany rolled her eyes. Not again. ‘Bodyguard’ pretty much equated to ‘stalker’; someone to keep an eye on her to make sure she wasn’t doing anything stupid.


“To keep tabs on me, you mean? It’d be fairly pointless, but go ahead”, she egged him on. Tiffany never had a problem brushing away her previous ‘guards’; whether it was bribing them away, whipping them with her eye smiles or forcefully escaping from their prying eyes all together, she’s done it all.


With that, he presses the intercom button connecting to his secretary, “Bring them in”


‘Yes sir’


“Oh, joy” Tiffany mocked, rolling her eyes out of habit.


When will her father learn that he, nor a petty stalker bodyguard, let alone a husband, can never control her?


“Something tells me this time will be different”, he said with a knowing sparkle in his eye.


“Big deal”, she scoffed, continuing her childish rant that she didn’t notice the door open behind her.


Finally, with a gesture from her father, a girl walked in almost bashfully, bowing to both Hwangs. Tiffany turned around and for the first time, laid eyes on the person who would eventually become her wife.







“Tiffany, this is Kim Taeyeon”