Inside Yoona's Shirt

My Amajjing In-Laws

YoonHyun






Seohyun woke up to the sun’s warm and gentle touch, the sensation of her lucid dream still lingering with her in her hypnopompic state.


Yoona proposed…


…in her dreams


She would have said yes in a heartbeat…and she did


If only that had been reality.


Seohyun sighed, disappointed she ever woke up from her fantasy-like dream.


She tried to get up but found Yoona’s weight on top of her rather restricting. 


Seohyun looked down at the girl sleeping her head on her chest, her bright disheveled hair partly veiling the beauty that hid beneath. Seohyun gently brushed the silky strands, so as not to wake the sleeping angel, and tucked it behind her ear.


Yoona is so stunning even in slumber…


She exuded the ambience of innocence, beauty, and poise all in one. 


How did an uptight girl like her end up with such a perfect being?


Not only was Yoona physically endowed, she also had a heart of gold.


This was the woman that brought her out of her shell and led her into the light. Despite her own stubborn resistance to fall in love…Yoona stayed. She didn’t give up. Seohyun will always love her for that.


She was beautiful; both inside and out.


She was amazing.


She was angelic. 


She was radiant.


She was…





…drooling?


Seohyun internally winced. She looked down at the warm spot on her chest…a spot now darkened by a puddle of drool.


Indeed, the ‘angel’ had slightly open, its contents spilling on Seohyun’s shirt while Yoona frolicked blissfully in dreamland, proven true when the latter let out a soft but audible snore.


Seohyun laughed to herself and quietly slipped free from Yoona’s embrace (and drooling). 


She took off her saliva-covered t-shirt and started looking for her button up shirt.


Despite her “under-rated “illness, she still had to go to work.


Yoona groaned. Sleeping beauty was waking up.


“Seo~~~ I had the most interesting dream…”, Yoona garbled, her words barely audible through the mattress which her head laid in.


Seohyun froze. 


Did she dream of it too? 


Or did Yoona actually propose when she was sleeping?



Seohyun tried to cover her excitement as she calmly (but giddily) sat on the edge of the bed next to the facedown Yoona, abandoning her search for the button up shirt.


“What did you dream about?”, says Seohyun as she puts a feather-light touch on Yoona’s shoulder.


“Well…you probably won’t be interested. You’re going to think it’s a stupid dream”, Yoona mumbled, still shaking off the drowsiness from a long and comfortable slumber.


“No, I’m interested. Please tell me”


“Okay…well you and I were sitting on this field. It was really nice, you know? Just me and you…”, Yoona began as she prop her upper half with her elbows on the bed after wiping the drool from the side of rather carelessly.


Classy. 


Seohyun nodded her head eagerly for Yoona to continue her story.


“Then we started floating…we were flying…I held your hand because I was scared you would fly away from me…”


“Uhuh…”


“and then suddenly…


This giant keroro popped out from under a pink mushroom and tried to kidnap you from me…”


“…”


“I was so scared. I started running for you but a midget blocked my way and held me b---“


Seohyun her teeth in annoyance. It WAS a stupid dream.


Yoona stopped telling her story; she was taken aback by her girlfriend’s reaction.


Did I say something wrong? Was it because I insulted her childhood love, keroro?


“Where are you going?”, said Yoona when Seohyun stomped her way into the closet. 


“Work”


Seohyun put on her shirt and buttoned it all the way down before sliding into her business skirt.


“You don’t have work today”


“I do” 


She was adjusting her “deadly” heels now.


“But I gave you a day off” 


Seohyun looked at her incredulously and crossed her arms.


“You’re giving me a day off? Oh really, boss?”


Boss. 


Seohyun just called her boss…


Yoona stared at Seohyun in her usual business casual outfit in a trancelike state. She suddenly sees her in a whole different light.


Yoona tried to shrug off the mental fantasy that was rapidly manifesting itself in the deepest depths of her ‘innocent’ mind…one which involved Seohyun in a secretary attire… and she was the ‘boss’...


But she couldn’t…



---------------------------------------------------------


R-rated scene



Spoiler 
Sorry, for Yoong's eyes only

--------------------------------------------------------



“….Aheeheheh”


“Did you hear me?”


“Huh?? Y-ya I’m fine”, Yoona snapping out of her scandalous vision.


Seohyun narrowed her eyes. It was that erted look of hers again.



Yoona had always been needy, more so in the morning than any other time of the day. But Seohyun couldn’t blame her for that; it was out of love after all, not out of some random byuntae urge (mostly).


Believe it or not, their whole relationship had been completely platonic…and she intends to keep it that way until she marries.


Yoona has been very cooperating. She does however, still have her natural erted tendencies. 


Nonetheless, Seohyun admires her effort. Part of her wants to give in but part of her doesn’t.


She loves yoona.


It’s just that…


Seohyun couldn’t risk it.


---------------------------------------------------------------------



She couldn’t risk it, Yoona thought to herself.


She couldn’t take Seohyun’s innocence…at least not until after marriage. 


Yoona mentally slapped herself, cursing her appa for giving her the y genes.


‘You’re not a ert, you’re not a ert, you’re not a ert, Yoona’, she religiously repeated in her head like a mantra.


Yoona sighed in relief when her desires faded.


“But yeah, no work for you and me today. I called your firm and requested a sick leave for you”, Yoona stood up to stretch herself and yawned.


“You what?! Yoona! I have an important case that needs to be briefed!”


“Hyunnie relax, ok? It’s just one day. Besides, you’re still sick.”


“I’m fine! I feel great… I’m calling in for work”, Seohyun grabbed her cell phone and dialed at an amazing speed.


Yoona swiftly snatched her phone away and held it over her head.


“No you’re not”


They were about the same height so it wasn’t a problem for Seohyun to reach it; the problem was Yoona’s strength. Yeah, the girl seemed like she had a built similar to hers…but Yoona had incredible strength; where she gets it from is a mystery. But alas, Yoona was too strong and Seohyun was powerless.


“Give it back! Please...”


“Nope. We’re holing up in the house today…I want you to rest”


Seohyun continued to snatch at the phone so Yoona put it somewhere Seohyun wouldn’t ever dare go: inside her shirt.


Seohyun’s mouth gapped open in disbelief. She narrowed her eyes threateningly.


“You…”


Yoona just gave her a goofy smile and stuck her tongue out.


Seohyun was torn. But eventually she groaned, defeated.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------



“Hyunnie… You’re supposed to be resting…”, she said to Seohyun who was sitting on their kitchen table studying the files in her hands. She sat herself beside her busy girlfriend and lethargically rested her chin on her hands.


Seohyun ignored her. She’s been ignoring her the whole day.


Yoona sighed. 


'Okay…maybe I did go overboard with the whole shoving-her-cellphone-down-my-bra thing'


But she knew it was necessary…Gah it would take a God to pry her off doing work. She knew all of Seo’s business contacts and even some work files were stored in her smart phone. Unfortunately, it seems Seo also had physical copies of those damn files around the apartment


“This is ridiculous! Do I have to tie you in bed to get you to rest??!!” 


Realizing her own unintentional innuendo, she chuckled. 


“Ahehe…he?”


But no one was laughing with her.


Yoona sighed for about the billionth time that day, frustrated at how Seo was still giving her the cold shoulder. 


Why was she so angry? She just wanted Seohyun to rest…


She shouldn’t have insulted her keroro, she shouldn’t have called her work for her, she shouldn’t have taken her phone, and she shouldn’t have had that mental fantasy and gawked at her ertedly (although that was out of her control). 


------------------------------------------------



Seohyun was angry indeed but not for the reasons Yoona thought.


Seohyun was angry not because Yoona took her phone or called her off work…no, she found those gestures rather cute, if anything. What angered her was something paradoxically much simpler yet more complicated.


It was because Yoona shoved her phone in her shirt. 


Why, you might ask? Because Seohyun wavered her stance…even for a second.


Now that didn’t mean she wanted to do ‘it’ on the spot…God, no. She took it figuratively. Such an action would warrant and might….no, eventually lead to intimacy of the physical nature down the line. It was far different from the passionate kissing from last night where strong emotions were involved. What Yoong did just a couple hours ago…it was purely ual in Seohyun’s eyes.


Although Yoong looked at it as a playful gesture, Seohyun took it symbolically. She was after all, a lawyer: insightful and logical, well in tune with the hidden meanings and consequences of seemingly mundane actions.


She took it offensively. Yoona was forcing her. Yoona was teasing her. And she was close to giving in; even thought she was aware that it was something that could potentially endanger their relationship. Seohyun was more mad at herself than Yoona. She was weak.


Seohyun suddenly stood up while Yoona eyed her intently.


“Where are you going?”


“Shower” she headed to the bedroom where the bathroom was found.


‘Yay! She answered! This is progress!’ Yoona cheered herself.


“OK! Let’s shower tog---“


“No”, Seohyun said before she slammed their bedroom door.


Yoona pouted.


As she waited for Seohyun to finish, Yoona tidied up the place a bit to kill time. 


She checked the mail:

‘Bills 

More Bills

Bills

OOO Free Victoria’s Secret Coupon for lacy underwear…aheheheh

Bills

Bills’




Yoona got bored again.


Yoona went into the bedroom to get her phone. Seems like she missed a lot of calls and text messages.


>>>>2 Text Messages<<<<

From: Shikshin
----------------------------------------------

‘Jessica told me the big news...Congratulations...You’re life is over...It’s the beginning of the end’



Pessimistic Emo



From: KkabYul
-----------------------------------------------

‘Did you do it yet, kid? I have mommy on standby just in case you get cold feet...bawk bawk<3 I love you~'



Stupid old hag


>>>>1 Voicemail <<<<

From: Krystal


“OMG!!!!! Is she pretty? Prettier than mom?! How many kids will you have? OMG I’m going to be an aunt soon…but wait…can I be your bridesmaid???? Or best man? Whatever the hell you are in the relationship. Are you the boy? Do you wear the pants in the relationship? Where are you going for your honeymoon…wait omg. That means you’re gonna have with her. WTF. You should ask appa for advise…BTW how does that work; I’m just curious. I don’t want to talk to appa about it since she’s a ert and will get too caught up in the details. But anyway, does it matter which hand I use if I wanna--”


 


Yoona shut her phone close in annoyance. 


Annoying little ert



How could she propose to a mad Seohyun now? Well, she’ll cool off in a couple hours. If not, Yoona could always stall until tomorrow…


Suddenly, Yuri’s text message flashed in her mind. She could just imagine the stupid look her appa would give her if she didn't do it today. She could mentally picture her appa flapping her arms like a chicken, egging her on for being a coward.


She can’t stall any longer.


'Especially now that I see Seohyun like that', Yoona thought as Seohyun stepped out of the shower wearing nothing but a towel. 


No lecherous intentions here. 


It was always a lovely sight to see Seohyun in her most basic. No makeup. No fancy clothes. Just her bare self…


She shone. She was fresh. She was perfect.


----------------------------------------------------------------------



Seohyun caught Yoona staring at her in awe when she stepped out of the shower.


Thinking about something erted most likely. But that stare looked different somehow…it was an appreciating yet sad expression…almost as if she was staring at something she could never touch.


Seo sighed internally as she made her way into the closet room and closed the door to change.


Although her heart is in the right place, Yoona is too immature to pull it off.


She was stupid to think Yoona would ever propose.


------------------------------------------------------------------------



“I have something for you~”, Yoona sang as she skipped merrily to the studying Seohyun sitting on their couch.


Yoona could tell Seohyun was no longer mad at her so she decided it was the perfect time to propose.


Seohyun peeled her eyes away from her work and looked up at Yoona’s cheerful face before wandering her eyes at a relatively big box in her hands.


“Is it something that might scare me?”, Seohyun hesitantly asked as she eyed it suspiciously, wary that it might be one Yoona’s many pranks.


Yoona thought hard.


“Maybe…at first. But you’ll like it later”


“Here, open it”, Yoona handed her the box as she went on her knees on the floor in front of Seohyun so that the latter was now looking down at her. She rested her now empty hands on Seohyun’s lap, occasionally patting them to put her girlfriend at ease as well as calm her own nerves. 


Seo narrowed her eyes in suspicion at the eager girl.


“No”, she replied flatly before resuming her work.


“What?! Why not?? Cmon, open it, please~”, Yoona tugged at her arms repeatedly.


“You’re acting really weird. I mean, weirder than usual. I’m not falling for your pranks again”


“PFT, it’s not a prank, I swear. Why would I do that to you?”


“… you said those exact words last time…”


“Please Hyunnie, I came all the way over my parents to get this for you”


“This is why you came to your parents’?”


Yoona nodded.


That did it.


Seohyun opened it.


Another box. Seohyun looked at it, confused. Yoona only ushered her to open it again. 


Yoona had it so that Seohyun would have to open three bigger boxes to get to the ring; it would give her time to finish her speech.


It played perfectly in Yoona’s mind. By the time Seohyun got to the last and smallest box containing the ring, she would pop the question.


“You know these past 10 months has been the happiest of my life...”, Yoona began.


“Yeah, they’ve been great”, Seohyun said rather nonchalantly, too focused on opening the boxes, still unaware of Yoona’s intentions.


“I feel like we’re so close…you’re my best friend…”


2 boxes to go...almost there


“and you’re also the woman I love…”


1 more box...this is it


Yoona took a deep breath.


“Kim-Hwang Seohyun…Will you—“




"doo doo roo~ doo doo doo~ kissing you baby~

doo doo roo~ doo doo doo~loving you baby~"




Both of them stopped at the sound.


Yoona’s shirt started vibrating. Her shirt lit up from the inside as Seohyun’s phone started ringing (Yeah, it’s still in there).




"jangnanseuruhn nuheh kiseueh gibooni choha~ [I feel happy with your playful kiss~ (Seohyun's part)]

gwiyuhbge saechimhan pyojuhng jiuhdo~" [Even if you have a cute and innocent expression~ (Yoona's part)]




Seohyun dropped the small box containing the ring on her side, as Yoona reached in and silenced the phone, pissed at the interruption.


“Like I was saying…Will you---“


“That’s my unni's ringtone; please give me my phone back”


Yoona groaned and unwillingly gave Seohyun her phone back, after seriously considering just chucking the stupid phone out the open window but she knew it would only further infuriate Seohyun. She’s going to have to start all over again---the moment’s been ruined.


LKFJIOWEHJKJFIW she had one more box to open!!!! DAMN IT, she shoulda just given her the damn ring. Why did she have to be all dramatic about it?


“I’m sorry Yoongie, I have to take this”, she held Yoona’s hand on her lap apologetically, sensing Yoona’s displeasure.


“Hello? Unnie?”, Seohyun answers.


"blahblahblahblahblah blahblah ... blahblahblahblah ..........blahblahblahblah"



Yoona apprensively watches Seohyun, the latter's eyes slowly widening in shock. 


“Unnie, You’re engaged!?”, Seohyun gripped Yoona’s hand tighter in excitement.


Yoona’s eyes widened.


"blahblahblahblahblah blahblah ... blahblahblahblah ..........blahblahblahblah"



“What? You’re getting married in 2 weeks? Oh…isn’t it a little soon, unnie?...


...Are you sure omma and appa will be okay with this? OH, appa already agreed?!...


...Oh, that was very thoughtful of him. I can’t believe he knew to ask for appa’s permission before asking for your hand. He’s a sweet guy. I’m glad you guys are getting married….


...Yes…yes…uhuh I’m just here with Yoona…she forced me to stay home to rest…


...She is…”


Seohyun looked at Yoona lovingly and smiled before resuming her attention on the conversation with her sister.


“...Yes. Ok, Unnie. Tell me details when I see you in a couple of days...I love you too Unnie. Bye~”, Seohyun hung up.





“So whats going on? Victoria is marrying…what’s his face? That guy.”, Yoona began.


“Yes. Dr. Nichkhun Horvejkul from Thailand?”


“Yeah...but didn’t they become an official couple like a few months ago?”


“Well yes, but he asked her and she just said yes…well actually he asked my appa for her permission then asked Victoria” she smiled.


“…Did he have to ask for your appa's permission…is that how you guys do it?”, the thought of asking her parent's permission didn't occur to Yoona.


“Well no, he didn’t have to do it. Nichkhun just understood that appa appreciates that kind of courtesy. He knew my parents are a little old fashioned”


“Oh” Yoona completely forgot Seohyun's parents are also a significantly important part of the proposal process...


“Yeah Victoria said appa really likes him. Apparently Nichkun bought her the perfect gift that just won her over”


“Really…a gift…and you said you were going to see Victoria in a couple of days? You’re leaving to go north?”, Yoona questioned.


“No…we are!", Seohyun smiled at her, trying to contain her excitement. At last, her parents are going to meet Yoona.


“What?!”


“You’re coming with me to meet my parents”


Yoona was about to protest when the idea hit her. She could ask for Seohyun's appa's permission...


“Yoongie, what’s this?”, Seohyun asked as she inspected the small box in her hands...the one containing the ring.


“WAIT NO” Yoona frantically jumped on Seohyun to grab the box in her hands, sending papers, wrappings and ribbons flying everywhere.


“Yoona, what’s gotten into you!?”


“N-nothing…I just realized …t-that’s not the right box”


“Weirdo…”





Yoona's going to have to hold off the proposal for the time being.


At least until she gets permission from Seohyun's appa to let her marry her daughter.


It was going to be a piece of cake




------------------------------------------------------------------
Another fail proposal by Yoona lmao
This chapter is in Seohyun’s pov (majority). That’s why the tone of this chapter sounds a little bit more serious and formal than the rest since she’s a reserved and mature girl ;D
Did you like the R rated scene? Buahahhahah!! I bet you all clicked it thinking there was r-rated content in there huh? *shakes head at the byuntae readers* Sorry, not the innocent maknaes. I will not do it! At least not yet...
Krystal…the baby byun/byun-in-the-making in the Kwon-Jung family.
Lol Yoona’s dream is foreshadowing.
And pardon my beating around the bush once again; I was trying to fit everything I wanted before the Taeny + yoon meeting. This fic is still in its exposition stages.
Umm actually. I think they both wear the pants in the relationship. It’s not like Yulsic nor Taeny where Taeri are obviously the ‘boys’.
I know usually, Yoong is the “boy” but NOT IN MY FIC <3 
If you think about it, seo is the mature, stoic, responsible one…you know, she brings the bacon home? And so far, she’s the one who always resolves the conflicts. But at the same time, she’s innocent, callow in a sense, and very submissive.
Yoong is a nurse, caring, emotional. But at the same time, she’s immature, but takes the initiative and is dominant.
No one clearly wears the pants; they share it <3 Sharing is caring after all <3
And btw…do you guys want to keep this light and fluffy or do you want me to turn it up a notch by adding drama?