uous lesbian twins

My Amajjing In-Laws

Yulsic





“Sica, my love…have I ever mentioned how stunningly perfect you look first thing in the morning?”


Jessica briefly looked up from her breakfast to meet her wife’s gaze, a seemingly innocent look plastered across her face.


“What do you want, Kwon”, Jessica coldy questioned as she peeled her eyes away from Yuri and back to her breakfast.


“What?! Am I not allowed to compliment my beautiful wife spontaneously?” 


“You only compliment me like that when you want something. So…what is it?”


“That’s not true, Sica-baby~…but since you asked, I’ll tell you!”


Jessica slightly shook her head in disapproval; Yuri was never good at being subtle.


“I’ve been doing a lot of thinking lately…and I just realized how much time has passed…our kids are growing up…I mean, Yoong is about to propose, for goodness’ sake!…even Krystal is starting to show signs of maturity…hard to imagine, I know; the girl is a total choding like Yoona was at her age…if not worse…How can I tell, you might ask?...Well, just the other day blah blah blah blah 


Jessica tried to focus on Yuri’s word spill but her eyes started to glaze over in disinterest. Not only did Yuri have a severe pleonastic tendency to turn a short 5 worded reply into a dreary 5-minute speech, Jessica also had the attention span of a gold fish (which is typically about 1-5 seconds; 10 if you’re lucky). Plus, it was especially hard for Jessica to concentrate so early in the morning when she hasn’t even drunk her usual cup of coffee.


“Yah! Are you listening to me?!”, Yuri snapped, noticing her wife’s empty eyes staring back at her with a bored expression.


“I’m with you”, Jessica calmly retorted as she blinked her attention back to Yuri’s little monologue.


Yuri gave her a look but continued her rant nonetheless but not before handing her a cup of newly made coffee, well aware of her wife’s A.D.D-like inclinations.


“Anyway…did you know Krystal has been asking me some really weird questions lately?…And just before she left for summer camp, I saw her talking with a boy…YES, a boy, Sica. Don’t freak out now but I think they’re dating and blah blah blah blah need to have the ‘talk’ with her…I mean, what if she blah blah blah


Jessica merely nods her head, with occasional ‘uhuh’s and ‘yes, go on’s as filler input to keep Yuri from chastising her like earlier.


“So with Krystal gone most of the day, the house is always empty…and you’re always working so when you have free time, all you do is sleep~ I need something to occupy my time…I have so much love to give…do you know how frustrating it is when I want you so bad and all you do is snore at me?”


“So what exactly do you want from me?”, the Ice Queen coolly said as she stabbed her fork into her food; an insinuation that she means business.


Yul was already immune to the ice queen’s bluntness and didn’t find it the least bit offensive nor intimidating.


“Well…---”


“Do you have some weird fantasy you want to get out of your system?”


“S-sica! I’m not like that~…besides, I’m still recovering from last time…ahehehe…’, she fanned herself at Sica’s blatancy.


“Why?! Did you have something new in mind? I’m always up for ---” Yuri added with a sparkle of eagerness before she was cut off again by her Ice Queen.


“Yul, what do you want?”, she repeated herself, growing impatient with Yuri’s capricious nature. 


Yuri seemed to hesitate but took a deep breath, hoping her wife would comply with her following wishes.


“Sica…I want another one…”


Jessica could only narrow her eyes in suspicion and confusion. She hated it when Yuri tried to be cryptically vague. Aside from sounding like a total creep, her play on words always confused Jessica.


“You mean another scrambled egg?”


“…”


“Yul, there are more eggs in the fridge. I can cook you some if you want more, just say so aish~!” 


“err…Only if you agree to use your own oven…”


“…Idiot, you don’t cook eggs in the ove---“


At the sudden realization of what Yuri was implying, Jessica abruptly choked on her food. 


“Hey! easy there…chew your food first”, Yuri said as she gently patted Jessica's back, sending the previously lodged food flying across the table.


“Y-y-you want another child, Yuri?! D-did I hear this right?”


“I knew you’d take it well. So can we?”, Yuri gave her beaming smile.


"What?! When did this idea hit you? WHY?!"


"Weren't you listening to what I was saying?!?"


"Not really"


"Aish...Jessica, our whole life has always revolved around the children. Look around you; there's no more children~! I have too much time on my hands~"


“Then go back to work…you’ve been out of work for awhile”


“I don’t want to~ I rather be alone than be stuck in a stupid stuffy courtroom with a bunch of sweaty lying men”


“You shoulda thought of that before you decided to become a lawyer”


“Sica I’m serious. Can we?!”


“Don’t look at me. It’s your turn; I just had Krystal”


“Yeah, 17 years ago”


“What about you? You had Yoona 23 years ago. If anyone should carry, it should be you. Plus I have a job~"


“Cmon, please please please please PLEASE~~~


And I want a boy this time~~”


“Kwon! Get off my leg!”


“Is this how you treat me?! Especially after I provided you with the best cowboy hat time last night?! I feel used! You know I do everything you ask on a whim! Do this one thing for me~”


“No!”


“But I’m your Seobang~! You have to bear my child~”


Yuri never ceased her begging even after Sica went outside to go to work.


“Good morning, neighbor!~”


Yuri’s ears perked up at the sound of the enemy…


Siwon…


“Hey Jessica! ehh What is that leech hanging off your leg?"


“Oh, it’s just Yuri”


“Yah…I’m not a leech”, Yul said as she dusted herself up to face their neighbor who was watering his garden...without his shirt on. Honestly, she wouldn't be surprised if there was a giant fan near the guy to complete the seemingly premeditated scene.


"Of course you're not~! I didn’t see you there Yuri! Sorry I was so distracted by Jessica. I must say, you look extra lovely today~”, he said with a wink to Jessica who seemed to glow at the comment.


“Yeah she does. Now stop gawking at her”, Yuri spat, a little jealous that Jessica seemed to have more of a reaction towards his compliment than hers.


“Yuri! Stop being so rude”, Jessica quietly hissed.


“That’s ok. I understand. I’d be just as protective if I had a wife as beautiful as you~”, Siwon said with suave that could make even the coldest girls swoon.


“Yes, but you don’t. So scram! Don’t you have flowers to water, grass to mow…another’s wife to steal…?"


Jessica elbows Yuri. “Stop it, will you!”


“You heading to work now, Jessica?”, he said after ignoring Yuri yet again.


“Yes”


“and you, Yuri? Staying home again?”


“Well, no shi—I mean, yes…Yes, Siwon. I’m staying home", Yuri began, changing her tone when she felt an all too familiar glare on back.


“Oh...But I thought you were the Seobang? Shouldn’t you be the one working instead of your wife?”


Jessica interjected before Yuri could pounce on the guy.


“Well...I'm going to work now"


Jessica pulled Yuri in for what seemed like the most passionate kiss they've done in front of anybody...Jessica's exact intention; Jessica made sure Siwon saw the whole thing.


"Bye Seobang~" she waved cheerfully and blew Yuri a kiss.


She turned to Siwon and smiled half-heartedly, "Bye neighbor" and drove off.


A smirk plastered Yul’s face especially at the thought of what Siwon's face looked like right about now. But a loving smile over powered it a couple seconds later.


What did it matter if she was the housewife? It didn’t change the fact that she had the most amajjing woman in the world coming home to her every night.


“Bye Sica-baby~ come home soon <3”


----------------------------------------------------------------------





YoonHyun





“Are you ready to go, Yoongie?”


“Yeah, I’m ready”, Yoong replied as she took Seohyun’s bag and stuffed it in the trunk.


“Do you want to drive us to the airport, Hyunnie? It’ll be good practice for you”


“Umm that’s ok, you can drive”


“Ok…but you’re driving us home when we get back. You have to get used to it”


“I can drive just fine. I’m just not comfortable behind the wheel”


“You just have to be more confident, Hyunnie. You can’t call taxis for the rest of your life, you know”


“I guess not. But it doesn’t really matter since I’ll always have you if I ever need a lift”


It was a typical technical answer from Seohyun; No sweet talking nor metaphorical meaning intended although Yoong interpreted differently.


Oh my cute, Hyunnie~ You plan to be with me for that long? 


Seohyun furrowed her eyebrows at a daydreaming Yoong, a lovestruck expression on her face as she stared into open space like Johnny depp just confessed his undying love for her.


"Yoong…are you ok?" 


Yoona snapped out of it.


“You know, I’m going to start charging you for my services. How else are you going to learn how to drive?"


“How much then”


“Oh silly hyunnie. Not how much; How many. My base rate is a kiss per mile…now, I need my downpayment”, Yoona tapped her cheek, obviously expecting a kiss from her girlfriend.


Seohyun chose not to respond, much to the latter’s disappointment although Yoona was used to her stoic girlfriend's unresponsive actions.


Suddenly, Seo grabbed her hand off the steering wheel and held it, looking away to avoid Yoona's now goofy smile.


Yoona cherished private moments like these for she knew once they came within the world's prying and judging eyes, Seo wouldn’t...couldn't hold her hand. Seohyun was never the physical type so it was expected she wouldn't be the PDA type either.


With their hands intertwined, Yoona was more aware of Seohyun’s empty ring finger.


Just wait a little bit longer Seohyun…




-----------------------------------------



Airport: Terminal Checkpoint



“Sorry ma’am, this bag is too big to be taken as a carry on”, a security screener said to Yoona.


“Listen…I have an engagement ring in that bag and I can't just open it here…You gotta let me keep it~”, Yoona pleaded, keeping her voice low as she eyed Seohyun who was now busily putting her things back together.


“Sorry ma’am, we have a strict SOP that all passengers must properly adhere to. No exceptions.”


The screener pried Yoona’s bag from her hands and threw it carelessly in a large trolley before moving on with the next passenger.


“Yah! Be careful with that.”


“Don’t worry ma’am. You’ll get it when you land. Next!”


“I don’t understand why I have to do this! It’s not like I have a bomb in there!”


He froze.


“…

…Ma’am, I’m going to need you to calm down…” The screener nervously said, obviously irked by her last statement.


As if on cue, two buff security officers suddenly surrounded Yoona.


“Yah! What’s the meaning of this?!”


“Ma’am, did I just hear you say ‘bomb’?”, a deep voice bellowed from behind Yoona, startling her, while the other whispered into a radio: “Suspicious passenger mentioned something about a bomb…must subject to additional screening…”


“What? Bomb?”


The men twitched at the sound of ‘bomb’.


“Where are your bags, ma’am?”


“I don’t have a bag. You guys just took it from me!”


“Ma’am, stay calm. We’re going to have to pat you down”


“What!? A pat down? No!”


“Passenger refuses to undergo additional screening, possible code red”, the guy whispered into the radio, the room suddenly started filling in with more security.


“Yoona, what’s wrong?”, Noticing the commotion and Yoona’s delayed absence, Seohyun made her way over to her girlfriend who was now surrounded by large men.


“Your sister has been selected to go through additional screening”, one of the men said to Seohyun.


Both women frowned at the reply. Sister?


“YAH, SHE’S MY GIRLFRIEND”, Yoona yelled.


“Oh…” one of them said while the other spoke subtly in the radio again, “Definitely suspicious… passenger claims to be in an uous lesbian relationship with her twin sister…”


“YAH!”


“Come with us, ma’am”


Security ushered (more like, dragged) a struggling Yoona into the screening area, while Seohyun waited outside, dumbfounded. Yoona was glad when it ended but sighed at the sad thought of the pat down being the most action she got in the 10 months she had been with Seo.


“Yah, if you guys lose my bag…”, Yoona began as an officer let her rejoin her girlfriend.


“Don’t worry ma’am, we won’t lose your bag...You can rejoin your sister now”


Yoona glared at the guy and resisted the urge to strangle him at the expense of getting jumped by more security.


“Stupid airport…”, she muttered under her breath as she walked over to Seohyun who was patiently waiting for her to come out.


“Seo, if you had just patted me down last night like I wanted you to this wouldn’t have happened”, Yoona joked hoping to ease her irritation.


Seohyun only glared at her before walking away without Yoona. Not feeling Yoona’s usual presence besides her somewhat irked her so she stopped and immediately looked behind her, finding a still Yoona with a mischievous grin on her face.


“Yoona, let’s go! We’re going to be late”


“Wait…I have to do something real quick”


Yoona turned around and cheerfully waved to airport security, much to Seohyun’s surprise.


BOMB-Voyage!!!!” she yelled, sprinting out of the checkpoint whilst dragging a shocked girlfriend with her, leaving a team of security personnel frantically whispering into their radios, “CODE RED, CODE RED!!!”



----------------------------------------------------



Airport: Airplane



“Why did you have to do that? what if you get arrested?! You need to stop egging on law enforcement”


“Relax, they can’t catch us in here”, Yoona said as she stuffed Seohyun’s bag on the overhead compartment before she finally took her seat next to Seohyun.


“Us?”


Seohyun sighed, too tired to fight back. It was going to be a long flight. Seohyun figured she could finish a couple forms before they landed but as she reached inside her purse to grab her files, Yoona suddenly held her wrist.


“I won’t hesitate to shove those things down my shirt if you don’t put them away soon”


Seohyun immediately withdrew.


“Now, what movie do you want to watch? It’s going to be a long flight”, Yoona played with the touch screen in front of her.


Seohyun leaned in and picked a show.


“No! I am not watching keroro…what about this?”


“I don’t want to watch a drama”


“O cmon, ‘Cinderella Man’ is really good~ plus, the actress has my name. All the more reason to watch it~”


“Hmm she’s very pretty…”


“…Yah…I’m still here, you know…”


“I’m in the mood for a romance movie…”, Seohyun said.


“Ok, how’s this? The notebook…It looks repulsively sappy…just the kind of movie you might like”


Seo raised an eyebrow.


“You’re talking to me about sappy?” 


Yoona ignored her. She puts her headphones on, plugging the other end in Seohyun’s ear before draping a small blanket over their freezing bodies.


The movie started playing but Seohyun struggled to find just the right angle to view the tiny screen in front of Yoona.


Noticing this, Yoona lifted the armrest separating their seats and pulled Seohyun closer by the waist.


“Can you see now?”


“Yes”


A couple of minutes into the movie, Seohyun squirmed.


“umm…Are you going to keep your arm there?”, Seohyun said, talking about Yoona’s arm encircling her waist.


“Yes. In case you’re wondering, this isn’t PDA since the ‘public’ can’t even see my ‘display of affection’. This is Private Display of Affection, which I know is okay in your book.”


Indeed, Yoona’s hand around Seohyun’s waist was covered by the blanket. 


Seo accepted the warming touch by not saying anymore.


The two watched the movie in silence with Seohyun eventually falling asleep on Yoona’s shoulder.


-----------------------------------------------------------------



Seohyun woke up to rocking and the sound of weird choking noises.


Thinking it was turbulence, she opened her eyes in panic and looked around. 


Everyone was looking at her…


No, they were glaring at her…


What did she do while she was sleeping?!


And why was her cheek wet?!


Then a loud howl answered all her questions:

“NO ALLIE! DON'T LEAVE HIM!!!”, Yoona wailed, too engrossed with the movie.


Her nose was red while tears freely fell down her rosy cheeks and eventually onto Seo’s face.


Seo grimaced.


Yoona was bawling her eyes out. The other passengers were throwing her, not Seohyun, looks of daggers when she cried so loud it woke them up.


Seohyun just bowed in apology to the nearby flyers while trying to console her hysterical girlfriend.


“Yoona~Shhh please, people are sleeping” 


“Hyunnie, it’s-it’s-it’s so saaaaaaaaadddd!” She sobbed and threw her hands around Seo. Yoona dramatically wept the last part and Seohyun felt glaring eyes on them once again as Yoona clung to her.


"Yoong, plea---" Seohyun began before she was hushed by a tear-covered hand covering .


"SHHH!...I'm getting to the good part...", Yoona watched the movie with full focus.


Seohyun narrowed her eyes while wiping dry with the blanket, trying to wipe Yoona's salty tears.


“S-she loves Noah but she’s engaged to another man!!!”


“Yoongie, it’s not real”


It immediately stopped Yoona’s hysterical cries, much to Seo’s relief.


“Y-you don’t think love like that exists?”


“Well, I’m sure it does. It’s just very unlikely to find one like that”


The girl sobbed harder at the blunt reply.


Seohyun sighed. Traveling with Yoona was similar to traveling with a bipolar child.


With nothing much she could do, she wiped the rest of her face dry of Yoona’s tears, which continued to spill out of the latter’s eyes like a pair of waterfalls.


First her drool, now her tears? Why is Seohyun always covered by her fluids? What’s next? Her freakin’ sweat!? Seohyun blushed at the possible scenarios.


Oh my God! Yoona's dirty mind is starting to rub off on me!


----------------------------------------------------------



Seohyun spent a good amount of time trying to calm her girlfriend. When she finally settled down, Yoona asked her a very unlikely question.


“Seo…how did your exes treat you?”, Yoona’s eyes were still glued to the small tv screen.


“Why are you asking all of a sudden?”


“Well, I can’t help but think they’ve never treated you right…you seem very pessimistic about love”


“Just because I’m not crying over this movie doesn’t mean I don’t believe in love.”


“Yah! I wasn’t crying. I was just tearing”


Hell of a loud tearing, that was.


“I don’t think my exes have anything to do with that…it’s just how I am.”


“So you do have exes?”, Yoona said, shocked, finally peeling her eyes away from her movie.


Yoona had always been curious about Seo’s dating history, although the latter refused to talk about it.


“You’re my first girlfriend, Yoong”, she said calmly but still avoided Yoona's gaze.


It was amazing how those simple words stirred Yoona’s being. She felt special...to be Seo's first.


“Look! They’re kissing in the rain!”, Yoona violently poked at the screen, much to the irritation of the old woman sitting in front of her.


“That doesn’t look too appealing….”


“What?! But it’s so romantic!~”


“It looks sloppy.”


She looked at Seohyun’s face, a disapproving almost disgusted expression plastered across it.


“You’ll change your mind. 


Seohyun... one day I’ll kiss you in the rain just like that”


----------------------------------------------------------




Airport II: Baggage claim area




“Where the hell is my bag?!”


Yoona was not one to typically lose her cool and snap at people.


But when you have a headache, most probably caused by the intense heat in such a small room packed with so many people in addition to a high-pitched howling baby, even the most patient man will be driven to his limits. 


But what angered Yoona more was the fact that the engagement ring she bought with months’ worth of tedious saving could possibly be in sitting in some other airport, free for anyone to take.


Yoona stomped her way over the counter. 


“Yes, hi, you lost my bag?”


The woman looked at her boringly.


“I didn’t lose anything. It seems like there’s been a mix up. Just---“


The baby being carried by the woman beside Yoona cried even louder, drowning the lady’s voice.


“I’m sorry, what?!”, Yoona yelled in half frustration.


“I said: put your information down and we’ll ship it to you when we find it”. She handed Yoona a piece of paper and reverted her attention back to her computer screen.


“And what if you don’t? Am I supposed to just wear nothing but the clothes on my back?”


As if on cue, the baby puked on Yoona’s shoulder, staining the only clothes she had with her.


------------------------------------------------------------------



Airport II: Car Rental



“This is the worst day ever”, Yoona groaned, almost on the verge of pulling out her own hair in frustration. “Gahhh, I hate the airport!”


Seohyun let Yoona vent out her anger as she cleaned the stain on her girlfriend in silence.


“Here, let me drive. Just rest your eyes for a bit”


Seo took the keys from Yoona and started the car after leading a fuming Yoona into the passenger seat.


Yoona covered her face with Seohyun’s jacket for a couple minutes until she noticed they weren’t moving.


“Seo, aren’t you going to drive? I don’t mind doing it, you know” Yoona added, aware of Seo’s fear of driving.


“No, I’ll do it....


Once I’ve gotten my down payment”, Seo smiled at her, hinting for a kiss.


“Trust me, you don’t want to kiss me. I’m covered in baby puke”, she groaned again.


“That’s ok”


She leaned her cheek closer to Yoona, waiting for a peck on the cheek.


Seohyun was obviously offering skinship to cheer her girlfriend up which made Yoona all the more reluctant to take the offer.


“Let’s just drive to your parents’, please~”


“Alright…” Seohyun hesitated but drove out.


They drove in silence for what seemed like hours to Seohyun. Yoona on the other hand, seemed to be enjoying her sleep, under the dark and soft comfort of Seohyun’s cozy jacket.


My favorite jacket~’ Seohyun whined at the thought of Yoona drooling all over it.


Suddenly, Yoona’s hands popped out and started feeling around for something near Seohyun. 


Seohyun swatted the hand away when it hovered too closely for comfort near her chest.


“Yah! What are you reaching for!?”


“I was reaching for your hand, I swear~!” It was true. Yoona felt bad after rejecting Seo's advances earlier so she thought a little affection wouldn't hurt.


Loud honking could be heard. Seo's slight distraction caused her to straddle between two lanes. 


Yoong laughed.


"Here, let me drive. Before you kill both of us~"


"That was your fault"


A bad day simply didn't last long with Seohyun by her side.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------



TaeNy Residence



"This...is your house? Why didn't you mention you were a princess on our first date? I would've made you pay for our dinner", Yoona pulled in in front of a large house---mansion would be a more appropriate name for it. Yoona looked at the expansive area, a big garden, a big backyard, a water fountain in the front as well as a big mansion to complete it.


“I’m not rich…My parents are”


"Same thing"


They stepped out of their car and prepared to meet Seohyun's parents.


“Stop fidgeting. My parents will love you”, Seohyun said as she fixed Yoona's shirt to make sure it was wrinkle free. She wanted her parents to have a good first impression of her girlfriend.


Yoona on the other hand was close to hyperventilating. Whatever calm she had during her ride with Seohyun was completely gone...only to be replaced by a sickening feeling in her stomach. She wanted to vomit...not because of the expired milk smell her jacket was exuding, but at the thought of what Seohyun's parents might think of her. It was Judgment day.


She had to make a good first impression.


"Now just remember not to say "oh my God" too much since my mom is very religious. Also, try not to crack too many jokes...humour is wasted on my appa", Seohyun briefed her. Yoona nodded nervously. They already sound like they'll be hard to please...


“And another thing…don’t mention to my parents that we live together”, Seohyun added.


“What!? I thought you told them?”, lying to Seo's parent's didn't sit too well with her.


“Just relax ok?”


Seohyun told her to relax. What is happening to the world???!!


"Yoona...relax", Seo repeated, as she rubbed her back and leaned in to kiss her square on the lips.


It might've been Yoona's nerves but their kiss got a little too passionate for their own, as well as an unnoticed spectator’s liking.


Unknown to the two lovers, a figure was eyeing them closely from the second story window. Taeyeon was already forming her first impressions of the woman…and she didn’t like what she saw.






--------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's notes:


Grr…exposition exposition, Y U no write urself???

Yulsic will have their own little sub plot going while Taeny and Yoonhyun meet up.

Sica’s daydreaming and Yul’s pranking = Yoong inherited them.

Bahaha and I just noticed I liked switching the stereotypical roles of the pairings…now it seems like Sica also wears the pants in YulSic’s relationship xD 

Hmm now…fany…*evil laugh* 

Honestly, I don’t even plan these things…it just sorts of falls together during editing XD

Sorry for this overly long chapter…I couldn’t help myself ( * 3*)