The Circle of Trust

My Amajjing In-Laws

Taeyeon held the opened box in awe, eyes glued on the glinting rock inside hidden like a shiny pearl.


Atop a simple yet stunning gold band sat several tiny diamonds, shinning like a set of miniature stars as it revolved around a stellar star the size of the sun smacked right in the center.


Judging by the extravagant quality, Taeyeon’s sure that it wasn’t just the occasional anniversary gift; No…the grandeur of such a ring could only mean one thing…






Yoona was going to propose to Seohyun…







“Kim Taeyeon, what are you doing?”




Taeyeon jumped at the sudden feel of hot breathe on her neck, the startled jolt almost causing the ring to fly right out of her hands.


“H-hun! H-how did you get in here?!”, Taeyeon stuttered, trying to recover from Tiffany’s stealth attack as she suddenly remembered that her own wife can be quite the ninja too.


“Where else would you go besides this hi-tech cave of yours?”


“No, I mean, pass those doors!”, Taeyeon inquired almost defensively, pointing at the steel doors blinking with numerous security features all of which were apparently useless.


“Your pin is the date you confessed to me divided by the years we’ve been married plus the number of children we have together multiplied by my favorite number, rounded to the nearest hundred”, Tiffany flatly stated as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.


Damn...


I need to come up with a new pin combination formula…


“Sorry for barging in but I was worried when I couldn’t find you…--hey, what’s that you got there?”, Tiffany innocently asked when she saw the box in Taeyeon’s hands but immediately paused to gawk as soon as she caught sight of the black luggage right behind Taeyeon.


“N-nothing!”, Taeyeon quickly defended, immediately shielding the evidence.


But due to her shorter stature, Tiffany easily peered over Taeyeon despite the latter’s efforts to frantically block her view, seeing Yoona’s lost luggage forcibly opened like a treasure chest in the midst of being raided by a thief.


“Taeyeon…you didn’t…”, Tiffany started hesitantly, slow and low; dangerously low.


Having been married with her neurotic wife for so many years, Tiffany had always known Taeyeon to be a private woman and as such, protective of the few things she held dear…but this…this was too much.


First Yoona’s MCAT scores, then the polygraph test and now the poor girl’s bag?!


It was the last straw.


“Taeyeon…you DID NOT!”, Tiffany’s voice raised an octave higher in scolding disapproval as Taeyeon slightly winced at her impending rage.


Oh God. Here it comes.


“YOU WERE GOING THROUGH YOONA’S BAG?!”, the usually poised Fany outbursts.


“How dare you violate her privacy like that?! Kim Taeyeon, you are unbelievable! This is Seohyun’s girlfriend we’re talking about, not some random criminal!”, Tiffany reproached, every word effectively jabbing at her wife’s conscience.


“You are so overprotective and possessive!”, she continued disapprovingly, stomping a foot down while Taeyeon could only wince at the worse her wife dished out along with the husky undertone that Tiffany rarely used.


Taeyeon knew Tiffany greatly dislikes these traits the most as it reminded her of her father and, unknown to Taeyeon, a certain other woman.


“And what’s that in your hand?!”, Tiffany squints her eyes at a small box that Taeyeon still clutched as she immediately hid it behind her in silent insurgence.


But HellFany wouldn’t have that.


“Show it to me”, she ordered like a well-seasoned general to a subservient private.


Determined to keep Tiffany from finding out about their soon-to-be-betrothed daughter’s possible engagement, Taeyeon shook her head sheepishly and hesitantly, knowing she would soon regret her silent act of rebellion.


Though displeased by the discovery herself, Taeyeon wouldn’t be the one to ruin the surprise for Tiffany as she looked forward to exciting news, especially ones as special as this.


But CIA training never did prepare her for a wife’s upsurge, especially one from such a feisty woman.


Sure Tiffany was bubbly and easy-going; fortunately, most people never see the other side of the coin besides Taeyeon. And it’s moments like this which usually instigated Mrs .Hyde to surface; the old free-spirited and unruly Tiffany Taeyeon knew when she guarded her in their youth; the rebellious and stubborn brat who refused to be controlled; and the first and only woman to have ever broken the patient Taeyeon.


Much like a cat to a hamster, Tiffany suddenly pounced on the unsuspecting wife, Taeyeon’s eyes widening in shock as Tiffany snatched at the curious box gripped protectively in her enclosed hand.


“Yah!”, Taeyeon pulled it away just in time while the other arm flailed to create some distance.


To no avail, Tiffany immediately trapped her against the desk, squishing the tinier wife along with any hope of escape.


“Wait, don’t!”, Taeyeon warned though it came out more like a whimper as the two continually played a game of snatch-and-dodge.


Even though space was literally nonexistent, Taeyeon managed to squeeze inside the arms of the angry wife, spinning herself around with her back now facing Tiffany as she used her own body as a human shield to protect the engagement ring.


But the struggle only infuriated the pink hulk.


“Give it to me, Taeyeon!”, a growingly irate Tiffany roared, forcibly turning her wife back around and pushing her flat against the desk in hopes of putting Taeyeon in a more vulnerable position to repel resistance. To seal the deal, she had grabbed a pair of handcuffs lying nearby–how convenient!—and locked Taeyeon in place.


Huh, now this seems familiar…


“Y-yah! Seriously?!”, Taeyeon pulled against the chains on her wrist, trying to free one of her arms which was now restrained to the desk.


With the distraction the presented, Tiffany took this opportunity to finally pry the tiny box out of Taeyeon’s grasp.


SUCCESS!


Tiffany couldn’t help but let a small sound of victory, an intense triumphant look washing over her usually soft features.


Briefly pausing to catch her breathe, she inspected the little box which Taeyeon kept trying to snatch back, determined to gain control. Oh, the usual leader, Taeyeon. But Tiffany refused to give it to her this time.


“Hey, don’t open that!”, Taeyeon demanded, eyes wide with distress.


But Tiffany easily pins her other free but unruly arm with her own, rendering Taeyeon completely helpless for a change.


“Now let’s take a look at what you’ve been hiding”, Tiffany tormented, pleased and utterly inebriated by her dominance over the usually controlling wife.


She tried to open the stubborn box with one hand, her thumb and index finger struggling to force it open as Taeyeon tensely watched every move in anxiety.


“Okay! You caught me!”, Taeyeon suddenly burst, immediately halting Tiffany.


“I-I…I was going to propose to you!”, she confessed, looking away in feigned embarrassment as she read Tiffany through her peripherals.


Tiffany paused questioningly. Likewise, she read Taeyeon as she tried to find the truth in her words and expressions alike.


She shoots her a look of utter skepticism.


As if their daughters weren’t already a clear indication of their union, Tiffany points out the obvious with a tinge of sarcasm, “Hun, we’re already married”
Thinking on her feet, Taeyeon immediately douses the fire.


“I-I wanted to renew our vows…seeing that we never really even had a wedding…”, Taeyeon added, knowing Tiffany had a soft spot for melodramatic sob stories, even if they were her own.


“So it’s a ring?”, Tiffany looked at the box before putting it down, not bothering to confirm her suspicions though she still kept Taeyeon on a tight leash.


“You’ve never been this romantic and impulsive…I don’t believe you”


Taeyeon’s mouth hung open in disbelief.


“I’m offended!”, Taeyeon exclaimed, honestly shocked.


“We eloped; that’s pretty damn romantic and impulsive if you ask me! And why do you always think I’m up to something?!”


“Because you are always up to something. The weird phone calls, the way you’ve been acting, holing yourself up in this hi-tech chamber of yours…I know something’s up. I’ve been ignoring it lately but since it seems to be directly related to one if not both of our daughters, I can’t sit here and continue feigning ignorance anymore. So…what have you been hiding from me?”


Well damn.


Speechless at her wife’s accurate deduction, Taeyeon stayed mum in guilty silence, trying hard not to melt under Tiffany’s scrutinizing gaze.


Thankfully, her own ironic interrogation was cut short when somebody came waltzing in, head peaking to see what the ruckus was all about.


“Is everything okay in here? It sounded like somebody was getting ually assaulted—“, Hyoyeon began, immediately halting when she spotted the two ruffled women closely pressed together; one restrained by a handcuff and the other pinning her flat on the desk.


Hyoyeon gawked for a second or two, trying to process the visual information before coming up with a mortifying conclusion.


“Oh my…omg…wow…I mean! I’m sorry; Wow…so sorry! I didn’t mean to interrupt!”, Hyoyeon blabbered an awkward apology, greatly disturbed by the fact that she may have just walked in on her older sister getting it on.


“Oh Godsend!”, Taeyeon sighed in relief at the interruption, too spent from both the physical and mental struggle with Tiffany. But it was probably the most inappropriate response at the moment as it sparked a different kind of reaction.


Taeyeon could see Hyoyeon’s expression change from surprise to slight disgust.


Only then did Taeyeon realize their compromising position.


With a disheveled Taeyeon flat on her back, sandwiched between the desk and an equally breathless Tiffany, the scene really could inspire an erroneous albeit justified misunderstanding.


“Oh no, no, no…I—We--we weren’t--! I swear!”, Taeyeon began, hastily getting up to fix her wrinkled and slightly torn shirt while combing her disheveled hair with her fingers as Tiffany mirrored her actions albeit in a calmer fashion.


Reverting back to her usual bubbly demeanor, Tiffany leaves the two sisters but not without parting with a suggestively misleading warning that had Hyoyeon almost barfing out in disgust.


“We’ll continue this later, hun~ I’m not finished with you yet”.


Taeyeon could only sigh as she watched Tiffany exit the room, ultimately relieved that she didn’t completely blow it…at least not until Tiffany decides to confront it again.


But realizing that she was still restrained by the handcuffs, she impatiently motions for Hyoyeon to hand her a hair pin, a tinge of frustration creeping in at having been roughly man-handled by the bubbly wife.


Tiffany! Of all people!


Without uttering a single word, the younger sister immediately understood and complied, digging into her hair for any stray pins before handing it to the eldest sibling.


As usual, Hyoyeon bails her out of trouble though not without dropping her usual banter-inducing comments.


“And you said you were going through a little dry spell, LIAR. 'Give it to me, Taeyeon!', I heard. Tell me; did you give it to her, Tae?"


But for once, Taeyeon was grateful for Hyoyeon’s awkward timing. As soon as she freed herself, Taeyeon thanked her with a quick pat on the shoulder.


“Thanks Hyo, I owe you”, she said, though the gesture was met with retaliatory disgust.


“Ew! Don’t touch me! I don’t know where your hands have been!”, Hyoyeon freaked, jumping even at Taeyeon’s rare PDA.


Taeyeon rolled her eyes at the reaction, regretting she ever vented to Hyoyeon about her nonexistent life.


“But I guess what they say is true; it’s always the quiet ones. I never knew you were into that sort of stuff…”


“What do you want, Hyo?”, Taeyeon deadpans, steering off the subject.


“Well, I came down to tell you that there's a guest upstairs and she is a little…hmm…well, see for yourself”


**


Drenched from head to toe, Yoona stood in front of the Kim-Hwang mansion determined to make it her last.


Behind her, a taxi cab waited patiently to take her home.


She’s almost ready. Just one more thing to do before leaving.


Having entered through the door without uttering a single word, she ignores the questioning stares from its inhabitants as she briskly makes her way to Seohyun’s room.


She rummages through Seohyun’s stuff, ignoring the army of keroros displayed on her bed as it mocked her with their cute stares, knowing full well who they came from.


Just a weekend here and she’s already hit rock bottom.


Finally finding some skinny jeans and a shirt to change into, Yoona resumes her search for her passport, ready to split out of this hellhole.


She’ll just have to give Seohyun’s clothes back later…or burn it; the latter idea definitely appealing to the cheated and currently angsty, not to mention ill, lover.


Though her senses were greatly dulled by constant drilling in her head, she could still faintly smell the scent of Seohyun’s favorite perfume on her clothes.


She gave that to Seohyun on their last monthsary; that’s why it was her favorite, Seohyun unwillingly told her once.


Maybe she was lying then too.


Though the aroma usually calmed Yoona, it only served to further fuel the fire within as she was suddenly reminded of how much she’s invested on a lost cause.


Finally, after tossing the whole room upside down, she finds what she’s looking for; placed neatly beside organized and appropriately arranged piles of documents and files were their passports.


Definitely something the neat freak would do.


Immediately grabbing her passport, she storms down the stairs, more than ready to leave this horrid place until someone blocked her way.


“What’s going on here? And where is Seohyun?”, Taeyeon inquired from the bottom of the stairs, the commanding presence that usually intimidated Yoona no longer taking effect.


“Who knows”, Yoona bitterly replied, brushing pass the uptight mother who was caught surprised by the unexpectedly rude reply.


Slowly joining them were the others, drawn by Yoona’s unexpected visit along with the subtle buzzing of a brewing argument.


“You left my daughter in the middle of this storm?!”, Taeyeon outraged, once again blocking her path, worry overcoming shock.


“Christ! She’s a grown woman for crying out loud”, Yoona groaned in frustration, trying to move out of the way though Taeyeon was relentless.


The two women didn’t even notice the room slowly filling in with even more audiences as their loud banter attracted every single soul in the house.


“Where is my daughter?”, Taeyeon asks one more time albeit in a more dangerous tone, the mother’s raw wrath slowly surfacing.


But unaware, or perhaps just simply careless of the rage, Yoona bantered with her own acid-laced reply.


“Don’t worry; I’m sure she’s warm and cozy with your best friend in that mansion of his. You need to learn how to relax, old hag”


Everyone probably would’ve laughed at the colorful choice of words had the atmosphere not been so heavy, and so instead, they settled for an orchestrated gasp.


Though stuck in a state of utter apathy, the latter was far beyond remorseful, choosing to walk away carelessly rather than dealing with more drama.


She’s had enough drama to last the season; she just wants to go home.


Spoiler 
 


Walking around the gaping mother, Yoona heads towards the door, stopping only when she catches a quiet though spiteful remark.


“Honestly, I’ve never liked you the moment you stepped inside this house”


Yoona halts then turns around to give her a piece of her mind for the first time during her entire visit.


“You’ve made that very clear since day one”, she fires back.


“You want honesty; I’ll give you some G*ddamn honesty”


Like a professional ensemble, everyone gasped on cue for the second time, shocked at Yoona’s blunt crudeness.


Tiffany clenched the pearls so to speak while even Sulli, the resident rebel, who didn’t have the audacity to speak to Taeyeon in that manner merely gushed on the side, secretly admiring Yoona’s nerve as she drowned deeper in infatuation.


“First off; the irony: Honesty? Coming from somebody who has a surveillance base in the basement? Honestly, I wonder if you’re still in the process of tracking down my own parents with torture in mind!” Yoona blew up. Much like a grenade, everything within blast radius was besieged.


“This whole family is messed up!”, she bursts.


“You!”, she points at a bewildered Nickhun, “You are an arrogant prick”


She then moves her attention towards his father, Mr. Horvejkul who stood dumbfounded beside him.


“And you; I almost shoved corndogs down my ears just to muffle out your dry humor!”


Moving onto Hyoyeon, “You’re socially weird”


“Actually I prefer to be called an eccentric social butterfly, merely stuck in the awkward phases of metamorphosis—“


“You…”, Yoona feasts her eyes on an expectant Sulli, “Remind me to introduce you to my sister. You’re about as malicious as that annoying pest”
Knowing it was her turn to be bashed, Victoria put on an almost challenging expression, though it did nothing to deter Yoona as she moved onto her girlfriend’s older sister.


“You threatened my life over dinner. Obviously, you have some personality issues you need to work out with your doctor”


Automatically pointing a finger to the following victim, Yoona pauses as she finally sees who it is. Finger pointed at Tiffany, Yoona squints before immediately shifting it to the floor, finding nothing wrong with the bubbly mother.


“You…are a despicable creature. I want nothing to do with you”, she said out of spite at the next victim, though she is met with uncaring nonchalance.


Jinxy merely resumed his paws.


Finally, Yoona gets to the strict mother Taeyeon.


Oh, she definitely has a lot to say about this one.


“You…are the worse; you’re a liar”


“Then I guess we do have something in common”, Taeyeon dangerously crossed her arms, passing off a bitter jest.


“You know, all I ask for is a little honesty. Maybe then I wouldn’t have resorted to such lengths just to get the truth out of you”, Taeyeon continued.


Yoona scoffs incredulously, “You want to talk a little truth and honestly? Okay, let’s talk a little truth and honesty then…let’s talk a little about ‘Operation Ko Samui’”, revealing her accidental findings during the polygraph session.


Taeyeon’s features harden.


“What operation?!”, Tiffany outbursts, her worse fears relived.


“Appa, what is she talking about…?”, Victoria questions the guilty looking mother.


“Yeah, that’s weird, because I thought you said there weren’t any secrets inside the circle of trust?”, Yoona instigates.


“I don’t know what you’re talking about”, Taeyeon denies.


“You don’t? Well I do. Guess what, Victoria? Appa is planning a little covert operation in Thailand right after your wedding”, Yoona exposes.


“You are?!”


“I bet everyone would love to hear about your rendezvous at the store with that ominous-looking man yesterday. You know; the guy who gave you the passports and documents?”


Met with guilty silence, Yoona pieces it together for everyone, just in case they haven’t caught on.


“Your appa isn’t retired; she’s still very much in C.I.A.”


“Taeyeon—!“, Tiffany begins though Taeyeon immediately cuts her off.


“She’s right”, Taeyeon finally confesses, “My cover’s been blown”


Tiffany’s mouth hung open along with everyone else’s.


“I-I was planning…a secret operation the day after the wedding…”


“What--?!”


“A surprise honeymoon for Victoria and Nickhun! And you—you just blew it!”


“Whah?”


“Ko Samui is an island off the coast of Thailand! That guy I was meeting in the parking lot—the same man who I’ve been in contact with—is my travel agent. He was giving me their visas!”





Well damn.


Yoona stays quiet, processing the information. Apparently, she did find all the right pieces though she put it together all wrong.


“Wow, Thailand. Thanks Mrs. Kim-Hwang…that’s something”, Nichkun breaks the awkward silence to offer kind words of gratitude albeit untimely.


“This is very disappointing, Yoona…”, Tiffany comments at the spoiled surprise.


“You know, if this nursing thing doesn’t work out for you Kwon-Jung, I’d say you definitely have a promising career in espionage”, Mr. Horvejkul lamely joked.


“Yeah, thanks a lot”


“Well, I guess I’m gonna go to the airport now…”, Yoona says, feeling an unexplainable shame.




“Good; that saves me the trouble of kicking you out”



Never mind; this is rock bottom.



***



It had only been less than 30 minutes ago that Victoria had urgently called to tell her that Yoona had just arrived at the house, with Yoona and their appa apparently at each other’s throat.


“Where is she?!”, Seohyun blurted out, skipping the formalities as she bulleted through her parents’ front door heading straight to her appa and omma in the living room.


“I kicked her out. She’s on her way home; she didn’t even tell you? Figures”, Taeyeon scoffs.


“What?! Why would you do that?!”, Seohyun exclaims, both parents aware of the sudden boisterous voice as well as her rare use of informalities.


“Because I don’t want my daughter with a compulsive liar”


After a brief moment of shock and confusion, Seohyun continues.


“Is this—is this about us living together? That was my idea! Don’t blame her for that!”


“Oh it’s about so much more than that…”


“And her MCATs—“


“Another one of her fabricated lies”


Seohyun’s face hardens at her appa’s stubbornness. Having inherited this same stubbornness from her, Seohyun walks away from her parents’, marking the first time she has ever done so in her 23 years of life.


Tiffany gives Taeyeon a scolding look for upsetting their youngest daughter to which Taeyeon parries with a look of, ‘She’ll cool down in a couple of days’.


Apparently just a couple of minutes as Seohyun came marching back to the living room with a piece of paper in hand.


“Thought you might like to see this”, Seohyun s the paper into Taeyeon’s hands.


“What is this?”


Taeyeon skims the page in her hands, large bold letters which read ‘MCATS’ stealing all attention; along with the‘92nd percentile’ located right beside it.


“How did you get this?”, Taeyeon asks incredulously.


Even Nichkun didn’t score that high on his MCATs.


“Oh I have my sources too”, Seohyun retorts with hands on her hips.


“I called Yoona’s—aka Im Yoong’s—parents’ and had them fax it to me. Apparently, Yoona thought it would be funny to use the actress’s name as an alias considering she treated the test as a practice run. I didn’t think I would have to actually show you this just so you’d believe us. They saved her SAT scores too, in case you’re interested”


“Oh honey, it doesn’t matter if she did well on some test. This is one truth overshadowed by a mountain of lies”


Seohyun just continues to stare at her unyielding appa in disbelief.





“Appa, I love you but sometimes you can be such a jerk. Yoona may not be the ideal spouse but I love her. And if I lose her now because of you, I will never forgive you”





Without waiting for Taeyeon’s reply and despite Tiffany’s pleas for her to come back, Seohyun ran out of the house in immediate pursuit of Yoona.




**


“Taeyeon, we’ve been through a lot but this is possibly one of the worse moves in your life”


“What, are you going to abandon me too?”


“You know I have nothing but unconditional love for you Taeyeon but you can be such a hypocrite. Are you harsh on her because she reminds you of your old self?”


“History will repeat itself if you don’t change that attitude of yours. I haven’t seen my father since I left to be with you. Do you want that to happen to Seohyun and you?”


“Tiffany, she’s still not good enough for Seohyun!”


“Who is, Taeyeon? Nobody has ever been good enough for your Seohyun. I mean, do you realize that you never even warmed up to Yonghwa until she broke up with him?”


“It’s time to start thinking about what Seohyun wants, instead of what you think she needs”


--


Burrowed in her barricaded hi-tech room, Taeyeon sits on her rigid chair in seclusion. Deep in thought she spaces out as she stared at the lone picture of her family. Permanently framed smiles from all three of her most precious loved ones greeted her from across the table. Tiffany with her eye-smiles, youthful as ever, held Victoria’s hand as the latter beamed just as brightly as her mother. Taeyeon herself had a more reserved smile, encasing little Seohyun in her arms as the child held on just as tightly around her neck.


She looked so vulnerable and tiny in her arms.


But perhaps Tiffany’s been right all along; she needed to let go of Seohyun and let her walk on her own two feet.


It’s time to let her little girl fall.


Picking up the secure line by her desk, she immediately dials an old contact.


“How may I be of service, agent Kim?”


“I need a commercial flight I.D. scan; interstate from east to west; four-hour sweeps, backwards and forwards. First name: Yankee, Oscar, Oscar, November, Alpha. Last name—“


“Are you tracking Yoona, sarge? Im Yoona; the actress?”


“No, I already made that mistake with yesterday’s MCAT database sweep. I’m looking for another Yoona; last name: Kilo, Whiskey, Oscar, November—“


“Found it, ma’am. Kwon-Jung Yoona on Korean Air flight 1107 departing at 1900…approximately forty three minutes”


“Affirmative…umm thank you agent”


“Uh no problem, ma’am”, he hesitates as he’s never heard her sound quite like that before—breaking the code of professionalism just to express a word of thanks. It was unnatural in their line of work, especially for the uptight agent Kim to sound utterly…normal.


**


“That’s the second car that almost ran us over!”, Yuri exclaims as she swerves out the way of an incoming car.


“Seriously, what’s wrong with this part of the country?! People can’t drive here!”, she exclaims.


“Have you gotten through to your sister?”, Jessica peers to the backseat where Krystal sat, fiddling with the buttons of her phone.


“I’ve already sent a gazillion text messages to unnie. I’ve also called but I just keep getting trolled by her stupid away-message”


“Figures; what an amateur”, Yuri butts in.


“Hey, you would’ve fallen for it too. Her timing was spot-on!”, Krystal defends.


“Sweet peas, I practically taught Yoona that trick”, Yuri told Krystal.


“STOP!”, Jessica suddenly yelled, interrupting the two.


“What?!”


“Finally, a house!”, she points at a house in the distance


“A house? More like a mansion”, Yuri says as they drove closer, the size continually getting bigger.


“This place is more secluded than Transylvania…and that house looks like Dracula’s den…are you sure about this, omma?”, Krystal said hesitantly, a certain gut feeling keeping her from even daring to approach the ominous looking place.


But Jessica, blinded by the desperate need to find Yoona, becomes utterly rash.





“Let’s stop by and ask for directions”




-----


A/N: OH YOU BET TIFFANY IS ONE TOUGH WIFEY TOO; she knows how to control her (wo)man!
With the introduction of HellFany, you know sh*t’s gonna go down. Well, we had to even up the playing field especially with HellSica on the loose.
With the Kwons literally at the Kims front door, there’s really no way I can stall any further.
GAHHHHH UPDATE FASTERRRRRRRRR!
I’ve been quite biased to YulSic so I gave some moments to TaeNy as tribute; especially with the recent release of the Kim Family’s Twinkle MV ;’D so beautiful!
Next update will be a short kim-hwang family special so expect a quick update.
They need to shine too, ya know? *pun intended* TWINKLE, TWINKLE!