Gain, Loss, and Another Gain

Little Steps

The weekend passed by. Myungsoo and Suhyoon fought a lot, about the littlest things. They didn't walk to school together, EVER. 

But, on Thursday, they did.

Suhyoon had woken up late. She quickly got ready for school, but skipped breakfast. 

Myungsoo had woken up even later. As he rushed to go put his shoes on, Suhyoon's dad called out, "Myungsoo! Take this bagel and eat it on your way to school! Oh, and give this one to Suhyoon, she didn't eat it before she left." He handed Myungsoo two bagels, one with pink strawberry cream cheese, the other with original. 

"Mmm, original," Myungsoo said as he took a bite out of it. He left the house, saying goodbye to Suhyoon's dad, and ran to catch up with Suhyoon.

"Hey, your dad wanted me to give you this." Myungsoo shoved the bagel towards her face. 

"Ooh, getting close there, huh?" Myungsoo and Suhyoon turned around. They saw Woohyun, Dongwoo, Sunggyu, Sungjong, Sungyeol, and Hoya come running towards them. They lept on top of Myungsoo, giving him knuckle sandwiches and friendly punches.

Suhyoon inspected them closely. Dang, I thought Dongwoo was tough... He's so, so,... nice, she thought. And Woohyun. Why's he winking at me like that? Creepy.... Sunggyu, where are your eyes.... Hoya, daaang, fine body he has.... Why is Sungjong's face so clean? Almost as clean as mine. And Sungyeol, he's so tall, and walking towards me, wha-

Her thoughts were interrupted by Sungyeol. "Hey, if you aren't going to eat that bagel, could I have it?"

"Um, sure..?" she responded.

He quickly took it and swallowed it down in 6 seconds. "Mmm, strawberry!"

As they all walked to school together, Suhyoon started realizing what nice guys they were. They were NOTHING like Myungsoo. They all walked and laughed together, and soon got friendly. But not Woohyun and Myungsoo. They had fallen behind to talk amongst themselves.

"Myungsoo, let me live with you guys too!"

"Woohyun, just shut up and let's go to school in peace. It's bad enough watching all of them get along well with Suhyoon."

"Okay, fine then. But then can I have Suhyoon as mine?"
"Whatever," Myungsoo replied. But something in his heart told him that he didn't want Woohyun to have her, he didn't know why. 

They all arrived at school. As they were all walking up the stairs, people stared and pointed at Suhyoon and Myungsoo. She was confused.

"Hey, a student just told me what's going on," Dongwoo said. "They know that you and Myungsoo live together, they think you guys are going out."

"What?" Suhyoon yelled. "No no no no, it's all a misunderstanding. I mean, he IS living with me, but that's not wha-" 

"Park Suhyoon. How could you do this to me?" Suhyoon turned around to see Eunbi looking straight at her. 

"Eunbi, let me expl-"

"I don't need an explanation, I heard what the other kids said. How could you be living with the Ice King, that frigid, disgusting thing?" She pointed to Myungsoo. 

Of course, naturally, Myungsoo made a disgusted face. 

"If you aren't going to tell me that you're going out, then you might as well not be friends with me." 

"Eunbi, why are you overreacting? And we're not going out! It's just because of family circu-"

"Shut up, just shut up! I don't want to hear you anymore." Eunbi walked away. Suhyoon was devastated. She just lost her best friend. She turned to Myungsoo, and glared at him. Tears started forming in her eyes, so she ran inside the school and into the bathroom.

The other six boys stared at Myungsoo. 

"Well, go do something, before I run into the girls' restroom," said Hoya. 

"Just... Leave her alone," replied Myungsoo. 

The other guys grabbed Myungsoo, entered the school, and searched for Suhyoon, while dragging Myungsoo who was unwilling to look for her.

 

Suhyoon exited the restroom with slightly puffy eyes. She turned the corner and ran into Jiyong, the school jerk AND bully.He forced people to call him GD, thinking it was all cool and stuff. And great, he brought his little 4 people gang along, too.

"What do we have here, little Suhyoon, isn't it? HAHAHAH. Where's your boyfriend Myungsoo?" Jiyong pushed her. 

"He's not my boyfriend, and stop shoving me before I tell the teacher," Suhyoon warned. 

"Oh, the teacher? I'm so scared! Someone help me!" Jiyong scoffed. 

"Shut up and leave me alone."

"What? You disrespectful little bi-" Jiyong raised his hand to slap Suhyoon, and she closed her eyes. But a hand shot up and grabbed his wrist before he could strike Suhyoon's face.

Suhyoon opened her eyes to find Myungsoo, standing next to her, holding Jiyong's wrist.

 

 

 

************* PLEASE READ***************** I do NOT hate Big Bang, or G Dragon for the matter. I LOVE THEM. I just wanted to incorporate them into my fanfic because they give off the image of "bad boy" I guess, hahahahah. :)