Down Town Festival

The Engagement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a Friday today and Daehyun was chilling out in his room when Chungho walked in and threw a paper airplane towards him. Daehyun catches the paper airplanes and gave a questioning look to his hyung. Chungho pointed at it with his chin.

"Take a look." Chungho said crossing his arms and leaned on the doorway.

Daehyun unfolds the airplane and takes a look then read out "Down Town Festival, This Saturday". He looks up at Chungho then asked a question.

"What about it, you going with noona?"

"No, we can't. No time. Why don't you go?"

"With who? My friends won't have time tomorrow."

"Well, how about you and Micha go together, Daehoooo." Chungho teases.

"Oh shut up. She doesn't have time for this."

"Hey hey. You gave her that name. Also you haven't even asked her yet. How would you know? So where's your phone?"

They both looked around for Daehyun's phone. It was sitting next to the lamp near his bed. At the same time they went toward the phone at full speed. Daehyun having the advantage of being closer grabbed it and stuck it under his shirt. Chungho trying to bribe Daehyun for his phone tells him he'll buy what ever food he likes if he gives up the phone. Daehyun shakes his head in complete disagreement and tried to jump off the bed but Chungho grabbed him and lifted him back on the bed. He had Daehyun in a head lock and smirked.

"Phone?"

"Never! I don't want to go!"

"You're going to have to tell her one day. And it's tomorrow~ Now text her and invite her."

"I shouldn't have told you she was my fiancée, get off!"

"What're you two doing?" Bongcha said peeking at the doorway.

"Nothing." Chungho said blinking innocently.

"Help me.." Daehyun struggled to speak, half dead.

"Chungho get off him. He'll die, haha."

Chungho pouted and got off while Daehyun gasped for air dramatically. Bongcha laughed and asked what was really happening. Chungho explained and Daehyun laid back onto his pillow with his arms on the back of his head. After the explanation Chungho had to leave. Bongcha watched him off and went back to Daehyun's room.

"You know Chungho was right, right?"

"About w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter